RE: Everyone is equal?
*shrug* if I am the only one who sees a problem, fine... I'll get over it

[Image: 69p7qx.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-02-2012, 04:19 AM
You probably aren't.
Don't get over it get through it. we can do it together.
I can be a jerk, this much is obvious. i don't want to make you feel bad, that would be stupid. If you have issues I'm all for venting them out and then talking about them. I don't want to brush them aside. we may not be able to fix them all but I'm up for trying. I'm not very good at expressing myself over the interwebs, so a lot of the time I'm either not making myself clear or I'm accidentally expressing something I didn't intend.
So tell me why I'm an idiot and I'll tell you why I'm an idiot. sound good?

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
18-02-2012, 04:35 AM
I don't think you are an idiot o.O
btw you got mail

I'm gonna watch a movie now, then I will write a code and if time is left before going out, I will try and explain a bit better.
see you later aligator

[+] 2 users Like Leela's post
18-02-2012, 06:30 AM
Resident Evil, stirring up the chaos. Angel

My view of equality is the ideal of equal protection under the law; other than that, there ain't no such animal. People get heated, in my view, from moral perspective. Now then, since Lucradis is a guy and Leela is a girl, we all know who's wrong here. Wink

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
18-02-2012, 10:19 AM (This post was last modified: 18-02-2012 10:20 AM by Erxomai.)
(18-02-2012 03:40 AM)lucradis Wrote:  Rules:[/b]
This one bugs me. The rules that you are indicating, the ones placed by KC at the beginning of HIS thread, are there for a reason. It is his thread. Directed at him. his rules are acting essentially as guidelines to the game he is playing. Just because you don't follow them doesn't mean that anything is going to happen to you. it just means he isn't likely to answer you, or if he does the answer might not be one you like because it follows his rules set. I really think you are over estimating the power of his "rules". I think they are great and if people would actually read them before posting, would cut down on some of the questions.
You are correct in saying that only the forum admin and moderators can create the real rules.

^This.

(18-02-2012 06:30 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Resident Evil, stirring up the chaos. Angel

My view of equality is the ideal of equal protection under the law; other than that, there ain't no such animal. People get heated, in my view, from moral perspective. Now then, since Lucradis is a guy and Leela is a girl, we all know who's wrong here. Wink

Is this your form of Solomon's wisdom done Gwynnies style? Big Grin

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
18-02-2012, 02:27 PM
(18-02-2012 06:30 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Now then, since Lucradis is a guy and Leela is a girl, we all know who's wrong here. Wink
All silliness aside this COULD be one of the underlying issues we've got here.

While Leela is venting her emotions on the case, Lucradis is pushed into a defending position which could be
  • not what she wants/needs
  • not what he wants

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
Find all posts by this user
18-02-2012, 02:57 PM
I am not being emotional. Actually I was trying to be very clear but obviously I wasn't.
I continued my thought process from the "ask a theist" thread somewhere around page 80.
BUT I kept it pretty general for a reason.
I wanted to discuss those points, not a certain person, situation, or my emotions.

I understand, just saying, that sometimes it is difficult for users to understand when a admin or mod speaks as a user and when as his title. I used to administrate my own religious forum back in the days and had the same problem.

for the rule thing just a shorty. For a normal discussion thread the same rules apply as for any other discussion thread. If a game is started, of course it will need rules because you are not discussing the game, you are playing it. Stating that you will not answer certain questions are not rules, at least not for my understanding. Because you are always free to answer or to ignore something, especially in a forum.

19-02-2012, 05:17 PM
(18-02-2012 02:57 PM)Leela Wrote:  I am not being emotional.

Yep, that's the end of the conversation. Big Grin

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
20-02-2012, 02:24 AM
(19-02-2012 05:17 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(18-02-2012 02:57 PM)Leela Wrote:  I am not being emotional.

Yep, that's the end of the conversation. Big Grin

you wish Tongue

[+] 2 users Like Leela's post