Everything I Know About Jesus, I Learned in SS.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
12-12-2011, 01:32 AM (This post was last modified: 12-12-2011 01:38 AM by Erxomai.)
Everything I Know About Jesus, I Learned in SS.
It cracks me up that these videos were made by Xians. Big Grin

Hehe...found the parodies being parodied. Smile

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
12-12-2011, 01:33 PM
RE: Everything I Know About Jesus, I Learned in SS.
For some reason I read your thread title, "Everything I Know About Jesus I Learned in the SS."

And my first thought was, "Hmm, we have some old nazis as forum members?"

Then my brain kicked in.

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
[+] 5 users Like Buddy Christ's post
12-12-2011, 01:40 PM
I had that same thing happen to me BC. Sometimes word association isn't helpful.

Before I watch any of these videos I have to ask whether or not they feature charleton heston?

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-12-2011, 06:36 PM
(12-12-2011 01:40 PM)lucradis Wrote:  I had that same thing happen to me BC. Sometimes word association isn't helpful.

Before I watch any of these videos I have to ask whether or not they feature charleton heston?

Pff...Luc, you should know better. He's OT, this is NT.

Sunday School/Schutzstaffel...does it really make a difference? It's all about mind control either way. Big Grin

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel