Evidence? Screw that!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-07-2014, 08:04 AM
RE: Evidence? Screw that!
(22-07-2014 10:30 AM)diddo97 Wrote:  
(22-07-2014 10:27 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  And why do you want to do that?

I don't want to believe that all humans are sinful, evil, animals destined for hell, but it's the only position that makes sense.

if you don't want to believe any of that then don't even sw23wsasadd
`

+a
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-07-2014, 08:41 AM
(22-07-2014 10:30 AM)diddo97 Wrote:  I don't want to believe that all humans are sinful, evil, animals destined for hell, but it's the only position that makes sense.

You may be all that, but I am a sinless, good animal destined for a loooong, nice nap.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
23-07-2014, 10:33 AM
"Our minds can't be trusted" sounds like a solid explanation for man creating religion.
[+] 1 user Likes Fodder_From_The_Truth's post
23-07-2014, 10:46 AM
(22-07-2014 11:03 AM)diddo97 Wrote:  You haven't demonstrated that our minds can be trusted to reason properly.

What would constitute reasoning properly? I'll throw in a simple definition. Reasoning properly is the process of coming to justifiable conclusions regardless of whether they are wrong or right.

If I have to be at work at 9 am, it would be a justifiable conclusion for me to wake up early enough to prepare and beat the traffic. Most people with jobs do this. Therefore our minds are not only capable but they can also be trusted to reason.

8000 years before Jesus, the Egyptian god Horus said, "I am the way, the truth, the life."