Evidence against divine inspiration

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-01-2017, 02:53 PM (This post was last modified: 26-01-2017 04:10 PM by Szuchow.)
RE: Evidence against divine inspiration
(26-01-2017 02:49 PM)Ask21771 Wrote:  You want your throat slit? Because I can do that

Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load

You're hilarious, punk. I've seen bunnies more scary than you o brave internet warrior.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Szuchow's post
26-01-2017, 02:55 PM
What I'm going to do is find out where you live and stick a knife in your throat if you come at me with disrespect
26-01-2017, 02:56 PM
(26-01-2017 02:53 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(26-01-2017 02:49 PM)Ask21771 Wrote:  You want your throat slit? Because I can do that

Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load

You're hilarious punk. I've seen bunnies more scary than you o brave internet warrior.
you won't be laughing much longer
26-01-2017, 02:56 PM
You know what I really want to know? Were the Harry Potter books inspired by fairies? JK Rowling said she got the idea to write the books on a train ride, were fairies influencing her mind? Is there any way to prove they didn't?

[Image: sagansig_zps6vhbql6m.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes SitaSky's post
26-01-2017, 02:58 PM
(26-01-2017 02:56 PM)SitaSky Wrote:  You know what I really want to know? Were the Harry Potter books inspired by fairies? JK Rowling said she got the idea to write the books on a train ride, were fairies influencing her mind? Is there any way to prove they didn't?

Well if you can't prove to me they weren't, then that's not evidence against it that they weren't, and therefore, they most likely were. So we've just proven fairies have influenced the mind of JK Rowling.

If then, you cannot provide me with evidence that they didn't, then this discussion is no good, and I will have no choice but to get mad at you.

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
[+] 1 user Likes Logisch's post
(26-01-2017 02:55 PM)Ask21771 Wrote:  What I'm going to do is find out where you live and stick a knife in your throat if you come at me with disrespect

Sure you will. You're nothing more than pathetic little bitch uttering meaningless threats.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
(26-01-2017 02:55 PM)Ask21771 Wrote:  What I'm going to do is find out where you live and stick a knife in your throat if you come at me with disrespect

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: sagansig_zps6vhbql6m.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like SitaSky's post
26-01-2017, 02:59 PM
I don't think I like it here anymoreWink
26-01-2017, 03:00 PM
(26-01-2017 02:58 PM)SitaSky Wrote:  

[Image: giphy.gif]

And people tell me that I'm quick to explode.

Mikhail Bakunin.
26-01-2017, 03:06 PM
(26-01-2017 02:02 PM)Ask21771 Wrote:  How do you explain this from Wikipedia "The New Testament has been preserved in more than 5,800 Greek manuscripts, 10,000 Latin manuscripts and 9,300 manuscripts in various other ancient languages including Syriac, Slavic, Ethiopic and Armenian. There are approximately 300,000 textual variants among the manuscripts, most of them being the changes of word order and other comparative trivialities.[85][86] Thus, for over 250 years, New Testament scholars have argued that no textual variant affects any doctrine. Professor D. A. Carson states: "nothing we believe to be doctrinally true, and nothing we are commanded to do, is in any way jeopardized by the variants. This is true for any textual tradition. The interpretation of individual passages may well be called in question; but never is a doctrine affected."[85][87]"

So he claimed this was in Wikipedia, it is not, but I did find this in Wikipedia when I searched for New Testament:

Authorship is an area of longstanding and current research and debate, with different works posing different problems for identification. While the various works have traditional ascriptions of authorship, these ascriptions are in some cases defended by scholars, and in other cases disputed or rejected.

However the no textual variant claim is simply another apologist lie and the claim of Wikipedia stating that was a lie.

What have we learned here today? Aplogists are liars and quite possibly go insane if challenged. Drinking Beverage

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 4 users Like TheInquisition's post