Evidence for Divinity

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-07-2016, 08:09 AM
RE: Evidence for Divinity
(27-07-2016 07:02 AM)Tomasia Wrote:  
(27-07-2016 06:57 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  

If something like that ever happened, I'd assume it was an elaborate prank. Trump supporters definitely wouldn't believe it. I doubt most of us here would really believe it came from God. That it was just a complex, difficult to explain parlor trick.

If what's his name could make the Statue of Liberty disappear on TV why couldn't someone do that?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-07-2016, 08:19 AM
RE: Evidence for Divinity
(27-07-2016 07:02 AM)Tomasia Wrote:  
(27-07-2016 06:57 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  

If something like that ever happened, I'd assume it was an elaborate prank. Trump supporters definitely wouldn't believe it. I doubt most of us here would really believe it came from God. That it was just a complex, difficult to explain parlor trick.

That's why in that thread and anytime that discussion is always brought up I've always stressed there really should be repeat events in these manners being done in mass across the world to not be contrived as mere little prank, mass delusions(like bloody statues,) or beyond explainable occurrences.

Like ole hobbit alludes in his post, these deity tales of thousands of years ago have the deities often coming down to mankind. That trend though is seemingly in adverse correlation in occurrence to scientific & electronic technology to accurately account for these situations.

At least when someone like KC is asked he can say, yah that's something he struggles with in thought as well, and not so often a response just placated with a jesus is good enough, mysterious ways claims, or "free will" despite it not altering any free will of all those other biblical characters tormented while still communing directly to god... or maybe it is that the crazy street peddlers and pops like people are really meeting the gods but they're just manipulative pricks who won't make that blatantly as obvious to others as they do to them.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply