Evidence for a Russian connection to email hacks?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-10-2016, 02:52 PM
Where is it?

Am I just not looking hard enough? because I still don't see it Huh

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-10-2016, 03:22 PM
It's in Hillary's imagination.
23-10-2016, 03:29 PM (This post was last modified: 23-10-2016 03:33 PM by cactus.)
RE: Evidence for a Russian connection to email hacks?
Even if the hacker was Russian, rather than Romanian, in what way does that show that Wikileaks is being controlled by Russian authorities?

It almost seems like Hillary is just looking for a flimsy excuse to build up anti-Russian sentiment among the US populace, just in case Putin decides to lob a nuke one of these days. Drinking Beverage

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
23-10-2016, 03:35 PM
(23-10-2016 03:29 PM)cactus Wrote:  Even if the hacker was Russian, in what way does that show that Wikileaks is being controlled by Russian authorities?

It almost seems like Hillary is just looking for a flimsy excuse to build up anti-Russian sentiment among the US populace, just in case Putin decides to lob a nuke one of these days. Drinking Beverage

If he lobs a nuke I imagine anti Russian sentiment will grow pretty quick. Heck if he lobs 3 or 4 the world might even hate Putin more than the US.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
23-10-2016, 03:51 PM
Regardless of who is behind the leaks, the shocking thing is what is being leaked. Hillary is obviously the most corrupt politician ever.
23-10-2016, 05:03 PM
Questions are the next :
1.Are there a Russian connection to email hacks ?
2.If there are a Russian connection to email hacks which is behind ?
Is it an official organisation tied to Russian Government like FSB RF*¹ (Russian : ФСБ РФ) or SVR RF*² (Russian : СВР РФ) , an organisation which is not officially linked to Government of Russian Federation tied to it or a group between the official and unofficial ? Are there two groups / people or more involved like FSB and a syndicate of crime ?
3.If an official institution or organisation who is not officially affiliated to government of Russian Federation or more was / were involved ? Which division of this institution was involved and who are / is people / person involved ?
4.If it's not an entity tied to Russian Government. Are they / Is he / Is she Russian attacker(s) among them ?

I don't want to comment this attack because I prefer to wait and see what US authorities will say. It is the rule of US intelligence agencies to find who is behind.

Glossary :
*¹ FSB RF : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Security_Service
*² SVR RF : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_In...e_(Russia)
23-10-2016, 05:29 PM
(23-10-2016 03:51 PM)KUSA Wrote:  Regardless of who is behind the leaks, the shocking thing is what is being leaked. Hillary is obviously the most corrupt politician ever.

Nice hyperbole.

I've been watching analysis of the leaks (from both left and right-leaning sources) and see evidence of conceit, deceit and much calculatory (new word) behaviour ... but little in the way of corruption.

Illegal collaboration with her Superpacs appears to be the most serious charge that can be leveled at the campaign managers.

For "most corrupt politician ever" awards, we (Malaysia) can beat anything the US is nominating.

Dodgy

[+] 5 users Like DLJ's post
23-10-2016, 06:16 PM
(23-10-2016 05:29 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Illegal collaboration with her Superpacs appears to be the most serious charge that can be leveled at the campaign managers.
Part of the election rigging.

Quote:For "most corrupt politician ever" awards, we (Malaysia) can beat anything the US is nominating.

I meant in the US.