Evidence for the existence of God

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-01-2017, 09:04 PM
RE: Evidence for the existence of God
(13-01-2017 09:00 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  
(13-01-2017 03:31 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Ask for anymore and I'll charge y'all Tongue

Edit: Fixed a random black dot under the V.

[Image: 97ff2290_0e58_4e62_88ab_cbce97eb7d10_400.jpg]

BRILLIANT! I love the image of Yahweh at the bottom. Equally amusing is that it still says "Fresh Citrus".

"Goof Off® gets rid of that awful fundamentalist nastiness, and leaves a pleasant lemon scent behind!" Laugh out load

Thought about changing Citrus to Holy Water.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-01-2017, 12:23 AM
How about "Fresh Skeptic"?

* Quickly removes baseless assertions/scripture, circular reasoning, and special pleading.
* Built upon the Scientific Method.
* No guilt trip residue.

And at the bottom:

"Caution: Brain Required"

"Precaution: Irritates Violent Fundies"

(Only do it if you really feel like it... I'm just spitballing ideas. It's already great and will be very useful next time we get a new Borg-esque minion in here.)

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
14-01-2017, 12:28 AM
(14-01-2017 12:23 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  How about "Fresh Skeptic"?

* Quickly removes baseless assertions/scripture, circular reasoning, and special pleading.
* No guilt trip residue.

And at the bottom:

(Only do it if you really feel like it... I'm just spitballing ideas. It's already great and will be very useful next time we get a new Borg-esque minion in here.)

Well the "Precaution" is actually the caution in Spanish but maybe I can do that.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
14-01-2017, 02:04 AM
(14-01-2017 12:23 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  How about "Fresh Skeptic"?

* No guilt trip residue.

And at the bottom:

I'm sure someone could do it better but here it is.

[Image: Goof_Off.jpg]

[+] 3 users Like JDog554's post
14-01-2017, 04:07 AM
And I'm reminded of that scene in I. Claudius where Germanicus and Tiberius are in the bath scraping each other. Blink

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
14-01-2017, 04:36 AM
(14-01-2017 02:04 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  I'm sure someone could do it better but here it is.

[Image: a0dXV.gif]

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 3 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
14-01-2017, 04:38 AM
(14-01-2017 04:36 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  
(14-01-2017 02:04 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  I'm sure someone could do it better but here it is.

[Image: a0dXV.gif]

You gotta hand it to Daft Punk, those fuckers commit to the gimmick.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post