Evidence for the resurrection of Jesus...ENJOY!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-10-2012, 05:21 PM
RE: Evidence for the resurrection of Jesus...ENJOY!
Exactly. Jerusalem was an occupied city, during the Pax Romana. If there had been a trial of an "important person", which had involved Herod, (who gets involved in only ONE gospel), and Pilate. it would have been recorded, in Roman records. It was not. There was no trial. The gospels are all different in substantial ways, AND they don't even agree on the day he died. So was he in the tomb for 2 days, 3 days, or 4 days. If you take Mark he dies on the day OF Passover. In John, he dies on the Day of Preparation for Passover. Clearly they invented it. Liar in one, Liar in all. They can't be trusted AT ALL. Sorry I f C. Your Jeebus has been proven a fiction, yet again.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
17-10-2012, 05:23 PM (This post was last modified: 17-10-2012 05:28 PM by Bucky Ball.)
In short, let me sum up. Here is the evidence for the ressurection of Yeshua ben Josef -->>

[Image: blank-screen-1.png]

Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
17-10-2012, 05:32 PM
(17-10-2012 05:23 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  In short, let me sum up. Here is the evidence for the ressurection of Yeshua ben Josef -->>

http://dailyemerald.com/wp-content/uploa...reen-1.png

Your link is broken. It's just a blank screen.

it was actually pretty funny

"Whores perform the same function as priests, but far more thoroughly." - Robert A. Heinlein
17-10-2012, 05:45 PM (This post was last modified: 17-10-2012 09:39 PM by Bucky Ball.)
I have some important new information to announce, folks. I can substiantiallly add to the 4 points as posted by Idiot for Christ William L. Craig's arguments for the resurrection. (I won't be charging this time).

1) Jesus died via crucifixion.
This may come a shock to you, many others were also. Jesus was alive the day before he died. Jesus was alive the day before that. Jesus was alive the day before, the day before that. Before Jesus was alive, he was not alive.
2) Jesus was buried in a tomb.
I hope you're sitting down. So were a few others. Jesus was taken off the cross. Jesus was walked on a bier over to the tomb. Jesus was almost at the tomb, when he was almost at the tomb. When Jesus was in the tomb, he was not outside the tomb. When Jesus was lying on the slab, he was not somewhere else.
3) A few days later Jesus’ tomb was discovered empty by his women followers, or at least that's what gospels, which were written by people who wanted tp convince others to believe in their cult wanted them to think.
A few days earlier, before the tomb was seen empty, it was still empty. A few days before that, the tomb was still empty. A few days before that there was a mouse, and a spider in the tomb.
4) Disciples had experiences they believed to be true and actual appearance of the risen Jesus. (including accounts from Paul of Jesus appearing before 500 additional people), However, even though there were Roman soldiers everywhere, and not one of the 500 ever spoke up, or recorded their names, and the occupying Romans who had just crucified him would never have been disturbed in the least, that the guy they just put to death, was walking about, or thought that was at all unusual, just never mind all that. Of course there never has been any instance of mass hysteria, ..no, never, and we know that everything everyone always believes to be true, is always true. Yes, un huh.

There were NEVER EVER any liars EVER who wanted people to believe ANYTHING they EVER lied about, EVER. NEVER EVER.

[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
17-10-2012, 05:46 PM
(17-10-2012 05:32 PM)Aseptic Skeptic Wrote:  
(17-10-2012 05:23 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  In short, let me sum up. Here is the evidence for the ressurection of Yeshua ben Josef -->>

http://dailyemerald.com/wp-content/uploa...reen-1.png

Your link is broken. It's just a blank screen.

Exactly. Big Grin

17-10-2012, 05:57 PM
A broken link as an metaphore for a broken evidence, hell, i learn a lot of things right her. Thumbsup

If atheism is a religion, then not playing football is an Olympic discipline.
[+] 1 user Likes Marco Krieger's post
17-10-2012, 06:03 PM
(17-10-2012 05:46 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(17-10-2012 05:32 PM)Aseptic Skeptic Wrote:  Your link is broken. It's just a blank screen.

Exactly. Big Grin

*points to my third, super-secret sentence in that post you quoted*

In a rare and ancient dialect of long lost Babylon, "aseptic" means "stealth text ninja". I think.

Of course, you knew I put that there so your "Exactly" is a double entendre, meaning it was exactly blank and exactly funny. Clever.

"Whores perform the same function as priests, but far more thoroughly." - Robert A. Heinlein
[+] 1 user Likes Aseptic Skeptic's post
17-10-2012, 06:07 PM
(17-10-2012 05:11 PM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  
(17-10-2012 04:39 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  A guy named Angel came and took all your stuff? Consider

AS got it right, obviously through sound deductive reasoning and meticulous research. Your answer, sir, is ridiculous.

How would you know it was a guy? All your stuff wasn't taken, only the TV. These points are important!

Why would a woman steal your tv? Angel obviously likes to watch football and needed a new tv.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 4 users Like Erxomai's post
17-10-2012, 06:12 PM
(17-10-2012 06:07 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(17-10-2012 05:11 PM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  AS got it right, obviously through sound deductive reasoning and meticulous research. Your answer, sir, is ridiculous.

How would you know it was a guy? All your stuff wasn't taken, only the TV. These points are important!

Why would a woman steal your tv? Angel obviously likes to watch football and needed a new tv.

What do you know of what women do or don't do with TVs? Who said the TV was new?

He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! -Brian's mum
[+] 1 user Likes Cardinal Smurf's post
17-10-2012, 06:15 PM
(17-10-2012 06:12 PM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  
(17-10-2012 06:07 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Why would a woman steal your tv? Angel obviously likes to watch football and needed a new tv.

What do you know of what women do or don't do with TVs? Who said the TV was new?

I really don't know anything about women, full-stop.

But your tv was newer than mine so I took it. Angel

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post