Evidence of God

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-12-2014, 02:26 PM
Evidence of God
I am aPriest and I come in the name of the Lord. Much in the manner the Lord sent Jonah to Nineveh She led me here to this forum concerned with the spiritual health of so many young intelligent people claiming to be atheists and rejecting religion. Has no one ever told you that God has nothing to do with religion? There is a great separation from the Word of God contained in Holy Scriptures and religion. If you have not been wondering for 40 years in the wilderness deep in study of the Torah, the Tanakh, the Holy Qur’an, Buddhist Scripture, Hindu Scripture, the Gospels of John and Matthew, the Books of Abraham and Moses, the Gospel of James who is the Jewish Rabi keeper of the original scrolls written by Matthew and John, aware of True Life in God, the Book of Mormon, the Great Gospel of John and other writings of God by the Egyptians, Incas, Mayas, Native Americans and others, then you may be depriving yourself of God as a result of your contempt of religion, but the Lord has infinite Patience and She has sent me with this simple message granting parole to reconsider your foolishness: “Hear this, all you peoples; give ear, all inhabitants of the world, men of all estates, rich and poor alike. My mouth utters wisdom, my speech is full of insight.” Evidence of God is available to be discovered by the diligent investigator with the desire to look for it. Follow the Path of the Warrior and She will grant you access to the Tree of Knowledge. The Lord said the Kingdom of God must be taken by force. So what does this mean? Do you only criticize religion or do you understand Holy Scripture? Consider this: Who came first, Adam or Moses? The answer to this simple question will reveal to you if you have any comprehension at all of the Creation Metaphor contained in the Torah. What kind of silly god would take six days to create this small apparently insignificant planet and then need a day of rest when a True God may do it in one big bang and continue to do so at infinitum? Do you know this period of creation is finite? There is an edge to this infinite universe! Do you understand the Covenant with Abraham? What is circumcision? Certainly not the physical mutilation of the body, but that is the physical manifestation. What is the reason for the circumcision metaphor covenant found in the Book of Abraham? Do you understand that Cain is all material and Abel is all spiritual? Materialism has murdered the spiritual connection with God. Consider this during the season of the birth of the Jewish Messiah when all the capitalists are looking to make a profit. Do not even consider US Politics when you may not understand that God is Pro-Choice and Jesus is a Democrat, but try telling this to those right wing Christians. Even if you accept the Holy Bible as the Word of God you should know that it is not the last word from God and what of this “She” I mention? She is the Jewish Feminine God, Who is Binah, Elohim, God. Who is the Divine Mother known to Christians as the Holy Spirit and to the Jews as Binah, the third Sefirot in the Triad God Keter, Hokhmah, Binah and to Christians as the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. What is the Virgin Mary corresponding to Shekhinah, the Gateway to the Divine. She is more than the mother of Jesus and here a warning! The Lord said: “All manner of sin may be forgiven, but sin against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven” So where does it say this? In the same place the Lord said: “I came into the world through my mother and I will return through my mother to the Jewish nation who are the keepers of the seal and have the birthright to this teaching and may claim ownership at any time.” David dedicates the Psalms to Her and She is the one Solomon speaks of in Proverbs. She has a place in many of the world’s religions, but nevertheless rejected by millions of Christians. There are many who will reject this immediately and already are busy sharpening their arrows so to those who can’t swallow religion or Holy Scripture I will offer a different path and invite you to read the Teachings of Don Juan, a Yaqui way of Knowledge by Carlos Castaneda and perhaps She will guide you to learn how to stop the world. I have provided so much in this post to fill years of diligent research for any so called atheist and any disciple who rejects the Temple. Do you understand any of this?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-12-2014, 02:35 PM (This post was last modified: 06-12-2014 03:15 PM by TheInquisition.)
RE: Evidence of God
Another delusional believer with Crusader's syndrome. Get in line bub, we have plenty of others just like you here with your syndrome.

And here are some commas ,,,,,,,,,, and periods .......

You seem to have lost all of yours.

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 18 users Like TheInquisition's post
06-12-2014, 02:38 PM
This'll be interesting.
06-12-2014, 02:41 PM
(06-12-2014 02:26 PM)aPriest Wrote:  I am aPriest and I come in the name of the Lord. Much in the manner the Lord sent Jonah to Nineveh She led me here to this forum concerned with the spiritual health of so many young intelligent people claiming to be atheists and rejecting religion. Has no one ever told you that God has nothing to do with religion? There is a great separation from the Word of God contained in Holy Scriptures and religion. If you have not been wondering for 40 years in the wilderness deep in study of the Torah, the Tanakh, the Holy Qur’an, Buddhist Scripture, Hindu Scripture, the Gospels of John and Matthew, the Books of Abraham and Moses, the Gospel of James who is the Jewish Rabi keeper of the original scrolls written by Matthew and John, aware of True Life in God, the Book of Mormon, the Great Gospel of John and other writings of God by the Egyptians, Incas, Mayas, Native Americans and others, then you may be depriving yourself of God as a result of your contempt of religion, but the Lord has infinite Patience and She has sent me with this simple message granting parole to reconsider your foolishness: “Hear this, all you peoples; give ear, all inhabitants of the world, men of all estates, rich and poor alike. My mouth utters wisdom, my speech is full of insight.” Evidence of God is available to be discovered by the diligent investigator with the desire to look for it. Follow the Path of the Warrior and She will grant you access to the Tree of Knowledge. The Lord said the Kingdom of God must be taken by force. So what does this mean? Do you only criticize religion or do you understand Holy Scripture? Consider this: Who came first, Adam or Moses? The answer to this simple question will reveal to you if you have any comprehension at all of the Creation Metaphor contained in the Torah. What kind of silly god would take six days to create this small apparently insignificant planet and then need a day of rest when a True God may do it in one big bang and continue to do so at infinitum? Do you know this period of creation is finite? There is an edge to this infinite universe! Do you understand the Covenant with Abraham? What is circumcision? Certainly not the physical mutilation of the body, but that is the physical manifestation. What is the reason for the circumcision metaphor covenant found in the Book of Abraham? Do you understand that Cain is all material and Abel is all spiritual? Materialism has murdered the spiritual connection with God. Consider this during the season of the birth of the Jewish Messiah when all the capitalists are looking to make a profit. Do not even consider US Politics when you may not understand that God is Pro-Choice and Jesus is a Democrat, but try telling this to those right wing Christians. Even if you accept the Holy Bible as the Word of God you should know that it is not the last word from God and what of this “She” I mention? She is the Jewish Feminine God, Who is Binah, Elohim, God. Who is the Divine Mother known to Christians as the Holy Spirit and to the Jews as Binah, the third Sefirot in the Triad God Keter, Hokhmah, Binah and to Christians as the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. What is the Virgin Mary corresponding to Shekhinah, the Gateway to the Divine. She is more than the mother of Jesus and here a warning! The Lord said: “All manner of sin may be forgiven, but sin against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven” So where does it say this? In the same place the Lord said: “I came into the world through my mother and I will return through my mother to the Jewish nation who are the keepers of the seal and have the birthright to this teaching and may claim ownership at any time.” David dedicates the Psalms to Her and She is the one Solomon speaks of in Proverbs. She has a place in many of the world’s religions, but nevertheless rejected by millions of Christians. There are many who will reject this immediately and already are busy sharpening their arrows so to those who can’t swallow religion or Holy Scripture I will offer a different path and invite you to read the Teachings of Don Juan, a Yaqui way of Knowledge by Carlos Castaneda and perhaps She will guide you to learn how to stop the world. I have provided so much in this post to fill years of diligent research for any so called atheist and any disciple who rejects the Temple. Do you understand any of this?
Um, no.
06-12-2014, 02:44 PM
[Image: 200.gif]
[+] 12 users Like Superluminal's post
06-12-2014, 02:44 PM
I understand you read a bunch of stuff written by people who never knew jesus if he existed at all.
You have been fooled into thinking you have a personal relationship with god.
You did write a long post with no evidence whatsoever though.
Thanks for stopping by and preaching to us, cuz we love that here.
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
06-12-2014, 02:46 PM
You saying God is metaphoric? I'm okay with that.
Literal gods are just insane bullshit

"I don't have to have faith, I have experience." Joseph Campbell
[+] 1 user Likes grizzlysnake's post
06-12-2014, 02:54 PM (This post was last modified: 06-12-2014 03:01 PM by Full Circle.)
We already had the reincarnation of Christ come through here and all he managed to do was get banned. Good luck.

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...#pid278684

[Image: basiccableboys.gif]

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 6 users Like Full Circle's post
06-12-2014, 02:56 PM
(06-12-2014 02:54 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  We already had the reincarnation of Christ come through here and all he managed to do was get banned. Good luck.

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...#pid278684

LOL FC, yeah we're special like that.

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
06-12-2014, 02:57 PM
(06-12-2014 02:26 PM)aPriest Wrote:  Do you understand any of this?

Only the above sentence Drinking Beverage Nor do I wish to understand more. If I did it would mean I was as crazy as you. And that would be bad, although if I was that nuts I wouldn't care.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post