Evidence of God

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-12-2014, 10:23 AM
RE: Evidence of God
You are so far out of your league. A camel could sooner pass through the eye of a needle.

Do not lose your knowledge that man's proper estate is an upright posture, an intransigent mind and a step that travels unlimited roads. - Ayn Rand.

Don't sacrifice for me, live for yourself! - Me

The only alternative to Objectivism is some form of Subjectivism. - Dawson Bethrick
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-12-2014, 10:38 AM
(07-12-2014 09:29 AM)aPriest Wrote:  Very well, the proof.

Do you know what the word 'proof' means?

(07-12-2014 09:29 AM)aPriest Wrote:  Holy Scripture is inspired by God

Evidence please.

(07-12-2014 09:29 AM)aPriest Wrote:  The proof of the existence of God is found in Holy Scripture

So Holy scripture is inspired by God and is proof evidence that God exists?

If there is no evidence that scripture was inspired by God then it cannot be evidence that God exists.

(07-12-2014 09:29 AM)aPriest Wrote:  I delivered the message and planted the seed

The message being that the Bible exists and is supposed to be the word of God? Do you honestly think that anyone one here hasn't heard this already?

(07-12-2014 09:29 AM)aPriest Wrote:  You are a Divine and Immortal Soul incarnated in your physical body and looking into your eyes in the mirror may eventually reveal that to you and you alone

What exactly are we supposed to be looking for? How will looking into my eyes in the mirror reveal a divine and immortal soul when no one can even describe what a soul is?
07-12-2014, 10:40 AM
(07-12-2014 09:29 AM)aPriest Wrote:  Very well, the proof.
The problem is language, vocabulary, religion and religion’s perceived monopoly over God and I keep saying you should separate God from religion. The reason for this is that Holy Scripture is a different matter and it belongs to God. Some people will not accept that Holy Scripture is a “spiritual” thing regardless of who the apparent author is. Holy Scripture is inspired by God, but the pen itself is man. So we get skepticism because of a demand for authenticity and a need to examine some sort of ancient scroll. Well, it no longer works like that. Holy Scripture is currently in digital form right here on the internet. The argument is further confused by the need to criticize my grammar. In response I say two things: I’m not an author and have you read any scripture? Nothing out there is written with the rules of grammar in mind, especially after so many translations. The Word of God has been corrupted over the years. If religion was important Christianity would not be so fragmented. Who cares if a person is Roman Catholic or Baptist? Both believe in the same God. So I’m asking you to leave religion and religious people out of this. They don’t matter because both will go to heaven with or without your criticism. Religious people are doing fine without you and most will not bother trying to convince you of anything. Jesus Himself had contempt for the priesthood and walked away from the Temple. Bottom line: religion is irrelevant to the proof of God’s existence. The proof of the existence of God is found in Holy Scripture which will lead you back to the material world and then you may see it with your own eyes without any interference from anyone else. The thing is you as an atheist must do the investigating in the privacy of your own mind. I can’t help with that. All I can do is deliver the message which I have already done and given you a list of Holy Scripture to investigate and I will say one last thing: You are a Divine and Immortal Soul incarnated in your physical body and looking into your eyes in the mirror may eventually reveal that to you and you alone. If you choose to deny this is fine, no one is being harmed. As for me I’m done. I delivered the message and planted the seed and hopefully some people under the age of 50 will take the time to become a “Thinking” atheist, but if not no harm no foul. I will look into this from time to time, but will respond only to questions. As they say in the USA “It don’t make no never mind to me” Good bye.

Good by to you too.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
07-12-2014, 10:57 AM
(06-12-2014 02:26 PM)aPriest Wrote:  I am aPriest and I come in the name of the Lord. Much in the manner the Lord sent Jonah to Nineveh She led me here to this forum concerned with the spiritual health of so many young intelligent people claiming to be atheists and rejecting religion. Has no one ever told you that God has nothing to do with religion? There is a great separation from the Word of God contained in Holy Scriptures and religion. If you have not been wondering for 40 years in the wilderness deep in study of the Torah, the Tanakh, the Holy Qur’an, Buddhist Scripture, Hindu Scripture, the Gospels of John and Matthew, the Books of Abraham and Moses, the Gospel of James who is the Jewish Rabi keeper of the original scrolls written by Matthew and John, aware of True Life in God, the Book of Mormon, the Great Gospel of John and other writings of God by the Egyptians, Incas, Mayas, Native Americans and others, then you may be depriving yourself of God as a result of your contempt of religion, but the Lord has infinite Patience and She has sent me with this simple message granting parole to reconsider your foolishness: “Hear this, all you peoples; give ear, all inhabitants of the world, men of all estates, rich and poor alike. My mouth utters wisdom, my speech is full of insight.” Evidence of God is available to be discovered by the diligent investigator with the desire to look for it. Follow the Path of the Warrior and She will grant you access to the Tree of Knowledge. The Lord said the Kingdom of God must be taken by force. So what does this mean? Do you only criticize religion or do you understand Holy Scripture? Consider this: Who came first, Adam or Moses? The answer to this simple question will reveal to you if you have any comprehension at all of the Creation Metaphor contained in the Torah. What kind of silly god would take six days to create this small apparently insignificant planet and then need a day of rest when a True God may do it in one big bang and continue to do so at infinitum? Do you know this period of creation is finite? There is an edge to this infinite universe! Do you understand the Covenant with Abraham? What is circumcision? Certainly not the physical mutilation of the body, but that is the physical manifestation. What is the reason for the circumcision metaphor covenant found in the Book of Abraham? Do you understand that Cain is all material and Abel is all spiritual? Materialism has murdered the spiritual connection with God. Consider this during the season of the birth of the Jewish Messiah when all the capitalists are looking to make a profit. Do not even consider US Politics when you may not understand that God is Pro-Choice and Jesus is a Democrat, but try telling this to those right wing Christians. Even if you accept the Holy Bible as the Word of God you should know that it is not the last word from God and what of this “She” I mention? She is the Jewish Feminine God, Who is Binah, Elohim, God. Who is the Divine Mother known to Christians as the Holy Spirit and to the Jews as Binah, the third Sefirot in the Triad God Keter, Hokhmah, Binah and to Christians as the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. What is the Virgin Mary corresponding to Shekhinah, the Gateway to the Divine. She is more than the mother of Jesus and here a warning! The Lord said: “All manner of sin may be forgiven, but sin against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven” So where does it say this? In the same place the Lord said: “I came into the world through my mother and I will return through my mother to the Jewish nation who are the keepers of the seal and have the birthright to this teaching and may claim ownership at any time.” David dedicates the Psalms to Her and She is the one Solomon speaks of in Proverbs. She has a place in many of the world’s religions, but nevertheless rejected by millions of Christians. There are many who will reject this immediately and already are busy sharpening their arrows so to those who can’t swallow religion or Holy Scripture I will offer a different path and invite you to read the Teachings of Don Juan, a Yaqui way of Knowledge by Carlos Castaneda and perhaps She will guide you to learn how to stop the world. I have provided so much in this post to fill years of diligent research for any so called atheist and any disciple who rejects the Temple. Do you understand any of this?

You claim knowledge of all that, but you still don't get it? Ohmy

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
07-12-2014, 11:02 AM
(07-12-2014 09:29 AM)aPriest Wrote:  I delivered the message and planted the seed and hopefully some people under the age of 50 will take the time to become a “Thinking” atheist, but if not no harm no foul.

Why do people need to be under 50?

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
07-12-2014, 11:06 AM
(07-12-2014 11:02 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(07-12-2014 09:29 AM)aPriest Wrote:  I delivered the message and planted the seed and hopefully some people under the age of 50 will take the time to become a “Thinking” atheist, but if not no harm no foul.

Why do people need to be under 50?

I was thinking the same thing, do they also need to be a certain gender, skin color, height, have a BMI under X etc.? Hazel eyes a plus?

Looking for under 50 M or F. Must be gullible and easily confused. Peyote growers will receive special consideration Thumbsup

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 4 users Like Full Circle's post
07-12-2014, 11:06 AM
(06-12-2014 09:06 PM)aPriest Wrote:  Remarkable!
I had no idea your forum accepted such long posts. This is good.
For a bunch of angry atheists you sure appear to have a very good idea of God, with a capital G. So do you belief He exists or not? Just so you know, God does not need your acceptance to exist.

Have you ever seen a dead person eat?
It is the soul that takes nourishment from the material world in order to maintain its body. You are not just a chemical reaction. You are an incarnated soul with a body.
Believe it or not.

I've never had such participation. 5 pages of posts already in one afternoon. This is so cool! Evil_monster
Do I risk being kicked out if I'm causing such a reaction?

Freaking A (with a capital A) are you here to say something or to put us to sleep?

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
07-12-2014, 11:07 AM
(07-12-2014 11:06 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(07-12-2014 11:02 AM)Dom Wrote:  Why do people need to be under 50?

I was thinking the same thing, do they also need to be a certain gender, skin color, height, have a BMI under X etc.? Hazel eyes a plus?

Perhaps he is admitting that his religion is childish?

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
07-12-2014, 11:08 AM
(06-12-2014 02:26 PM)aPriest Wrote:  I am aPriest and I come in the name of the Lord. Much in the manner the Lord sent Jonah to Nineveh She led me here to this forum concerned with the spiritual health of so many young intelligent people claiming to be atheists and rejecting religion. Has no one ever told you that God has nothing to do with religion? There is a great separation from the Word of God contained in Holy Scriptures and religion. If you have not been wondering for 40 years in the wilderness deep in study of the Torah, the Tanakh, the Holy Qur’an, Buddhist Scripture, Hindu Scripture, the Gospels of John and Matthew, the Books of Abraham and Moses, the Gospel of James who is the Jewish Rabi keeper of the original scrolls written by Matthew and John, aware of True Life in God, the Book of Mormon, the Great Gospel of John and other writings of God by the Egyptians, Incas, Mayas, Native Americans and others, then you may be depriving yourself of God as a result of your contempt of religion, but the Lord has infinite Patience and She has sent me with this simple message granting parole to reconsider your foolishness: “Hear this, all you peoples; give ear, all inhabitants of the world, men of all estates, rich and poor alike. My mouth utters wisdom, my speech is full of insight.” Evidence of God is available to be discovered by the diligent investigator with the desire to look for it. Follow the Path of the Warrior and She will grant you access to the Tree of Knowledge. The Lord said the Kingdom of God must be taken by force. So what does this mean? Do you only criticize religion or do you understand Holy Scripture? Consider this: Who came first, Adam or Moses? The answer to this simple question will reveal to you if you have any comprehension at all of the Creation Metaphor contained in the Torah. What kind of silly god would take six days to create this small apparently insignificant planet and then need a day of rest when a True God may do it in one big bang and continue to do so at infinitum? Do you know this period of creation is finite? There is an edge to this infinite universe! Do you understand the Covenant with Abraham? What is circumcision? Certainly not the physical mutilation of the body, but that is the physical manifestation. What is the reason for the circumcision metaphor covenant found in the Book of Abraham? Do you understand that Cain is all material and Abel is all spiritual? Materialism has murdered the spiritual connection with God. Consider this during the season of the birth of the Jewish Messiah when all the capitalists are looking to make a profit. Do not even consider US Politics when you may not understand that God is Pro-Choice and Jesus is a Democrat, but try telling this to those right wing Christians. Even if you accept the Holy Bible as the Word of God you should know that it is not the last word from God and what of this “She” I mention? She is the Jewish Feminine God, Who is Binah, Elohim, God. Who is the Divine Mother known to Christians as the Holy Spirit and to the Jews as Binah, the third Sefirot in the Triad God Keter, Hokhmah, Binah and to Christians as the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. What is the Virgin Mary corresponding to Shekhinah, the Gateway to the Divine. She is more than the mother of Jesus and here a warning! The Lord said: “All manner of sin may be forgiven, but sin against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven” So where does it say this? In the same place the Lord said: “I came into the world through my mother and I will return through my mother to the Jewish nation who are the keepers of the seal and have the birthright to this teaching and may claim ownership at any time.” David dedicates the Psalms to Her and She is the one Solomon speaks of in Proverbs. She has a place in many of the world’s religions, but nevertheless rejected by millions of Christians. There are many who will reject this immediately and already are busy sharpening their arrows so to those who can’t swallow religion or Holy Scripture I will offer a different path and invite you to read the Teachings of Don Juan, a Yaqui way of Knowledge by Carlos Castaneda and perhaps She will guide you to learn how to stop the world. I have provided so much in this post to fill years of diligent research for any so called atheist and any disciple who rejects the Temple. Do you understand any of this?

You had me at "Evidence".

.... wait, where's the evidence? There's evidence in that word soup somewhere, right? I was promised evidence, so there's evidence there, right? Somewhere? No? There isn't? Okay, you didn't have me after all, you big tease.

Okay, so the evidence was false advertising. But false advertising is new and exciting! Novelty counts for something! Religion has never tried that tactic on me before, and I'm totally stoked about the possibility that this trend will catch on and religions everywhere will adopt this new approach! Imagine how DIFFERENT the world will look!
07-12-2014, 11:17 AM
(07-12-2014 09:29 AM)aPriest Wrote:  The thing is you as an atheist must do the investigating in the privacy of your own mind.

Anything you determine within the privacy of your own mind has to correlate with reality in order to have any practical value.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP