Evidence of God

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-12-2014, 12:37 PM
RE: Evidence of God
All I'm hearing is a lot of blah blah blah.

At least add a little dance to your mental gymnastics

Throws out a couple dollars to the man trying to pimp his faith in nothing. Go buy yourself a clue.

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Rahn127's post
07-12-2014, 12:59 PM
Stop reading at "she".

Troll.
07-12-2014, 01:58 PM
(07-12-2014 12:59 PM)Fodder_From_The_Truth Wrote:  Stop reading at "she".

Wish I had.
Read through to the end and have no greater understanding of it than you do.

What do you mean Life is short. It's the longest thing you're going to do.
07-12-2014, 02:10 PM
(07-12-2014 11:45 AM)aPriest Wrote:  People under 50 have not had time to mature a reasonably informed opinion, yet.
I did not come to prove it for you. I came to tell you where the proof is to be found. The tangible proof is the living soul incarnated in you.
Like Jonah had to walk out of Nineveh, I must do the same.
Now it is between you and God. I'll be watching what happens.

lol buh bye...by the way ...*whispers* the exodus never happened....fact. Run along now, so glad you couldnt sack up and take your intellectual theological beating like a good lil theist.

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post
07-12-2014, 02:12 PM
Aaaaagh, my eyes!

Paragraph breaks- use them. The run on is as hard to read as all-caps.

Also, a "lord" cannot be a she.
07-12-2014, 02:34 PM
(06-12-2014 06:36 PM)aPriest Wrote:  what is the stuff that keeps you alive?

Vodka. Drinking Beverage

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
07-12-2014, 02:38 PM
(07-12-2014 02:34 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(06-12-2014 06:36 PM)aPriest Wrote:  what is the stuff that keeps you alive?

Vodka. Drinking Beverage

Sometimes I'll add a little orange juice to fend off scurvy.
Thumbsup
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
07-12-2014, 02:44 PM (This post was last modified: 07-12-2014 02:53 PM by GirlyMan.)
(06-12-2014 10:27 PM)aPriest Wrote:  So far I get the impression you atheist will not accept that you are divine and immortal.

I have no doubt that I am divine just as I have no doubt that I am not immortal and eternity only exists as a concept in my head which can never be realized. Kinda like infinity.

(06-12-2014 10:27 PM)aPriest Wrote:  Anyway I continue. WE are in the center of the universe. I am here and you are there, but WE are in the center.
Do you understand this?

I understand that there is no center of the universe but nonetheless every perspective is from the center of the universe. The center cannot hold.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
07-12-2014, 02:47 PM
(07-12-2014 09:29 AM)aPriest Wrote:  Very well, the proof.
The problem is language, vocabulary, religion and religion’s perceived monopoly over God and I keep saying you should separate God from religion. The reason for this is that Holy Scripture is a different matter and it belongs to God. Some people will not accept that Holy Scripture is a “spiritual” thing regardless of who the apparent author is. Holy Scripture is inspired by God, but the pen itself is man. So we get skepticism because of a demand for authenticity and a need to examine some sort of ancient scroll. Well, it no longer works like that. Holy Scripture is currently in digital form right here on the internet. The argument is further confused by the need to criticize my grammar. In response I say two things: I’m not an author and have you read any scripture? Nothing out there is written with the rules of grammar in mind, especially after so many translations. The Word of God has been corrupted over the years. If religion was important Christianity would not be so fragmented. Who cares if a person is Roman Catholic or Baptist? Both believe in the same God. So I’m asking you to leave religion and religious people out of this. They don’t matter because both will go to heaven with or without your criticism. Religious people are doing fine without you and most will not bother trying to convince you of anything. Jesus Himself had contempt for the priesthood and walked away from the Temple. Bottom line: religion is irrelevant to the proof of God’s existence. The proof of the existence of God is found in Holy Scripture which will lead you back to the material world and then you may see it with your own eyes without any interference from anyone else. The thing is you as an atheist must do the investigating in the privacy of your own mind. I can’t help with that. All I can do is deliver the message which I have already done and given you a list of Holy Scripture to investigate and I will say one last thing: You are a Divine and Immortal Soul incarnated in your physical body and looking into your eyes in the mirror may eventually reveal that to you and you alone. If you choose to deny this is fine, no one is being harmed. As for me I’m done. I delivered the message and planted the seed and hopefully some people under the age of 50 will take the time to become a “Thinking” atheist, but if not no harm no foul. I will look into this from time to time, but will respond only to questions. As they say in the USA “It don’t make no never mind to me” Good bye.

What the hell sort of proof is this? That you know jack shit of what you're talking about? How's this proof you're a priest or that you know god exists but not part of a church? While in the woods for 40 years, were you carrying several scriptures and a bear came up, smacked them out your arms, and handed you a cross before waddling away? Why not the gods of Hinduism or what have you? Well?

Also calling bullshit on you answering questions. We've asked you questions and you've yet to answer them. Maybe one or two indirect responses out of what, many? Guess that tends to happen when you know the other person could be right but don't wanna own up andsay it. Or trolling. Either way.

Ain't no seeds planeted. This place here's like a desert; whatever seeds some dim wit drops on the ground withers up and dies beneath an onslaught of sunshine. This here thread'll dry up and we'll forget about you, probably. Theists tend to blur together. Plus its hard to be inspired by someone that blurts out things, ignores most everyone, and leaves.

Anyways, I'm hardly ever this plucky. Was fun in an annoying way. Later, hippie!

[Image: tumblr_m94peuju1R1ryljh8o1_500.gif]

[Image: notagain.gif]
[+] 3 users Like Miss Suzanne's post
07-12-2014, 02:57 PM
(07-12-2014 12:17 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(07-12-2014 11:45 AM)aPriest Wrote:  Now it is between you and God. I'll be watching what happens.

So you're honestly expecting some people to find faith in your god because of what you said on this thread?

It could happen. Angel

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF