Evidence of God

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-12-2014, 03:22 PM
RE: Evidence of God
(07-12-2014 02:57 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(07-12-2014 12:17 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  So you're honestly expecting some people to find faith in your god because of what you said on this thread?

It could happen. Angel

Naughty Anjele stringing him along like that!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-12-2014, 03:24 PM
(07-12-2014 03:22 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(07-12-2014 02:57 PM)Anjele Wrote:  It could happen. Angel

Naughty Anjele stringing him along like that!

I am always on the naughty list at Christmastime.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
07-12-2014, 03:30 PM
(06-12-2014 02:26 PM)aPriest Wrote:  I am aPriest and I come in the name of the Lord.
What name would that be, It seems you forgot to mention it?
(06-12-2014 02:26 PM)aPriest Wrote:  Much in the manner the Lord sent Jonah to Nineveh She led me here to this forum concerned with the spiritual health of so many young intelligent people claiming to be atheists and rejecting religion.
I'm not familiar with the manner the lord( what's his/her name?) sent Jonag to Nineveh (Are you talking about via Whale belly)
"She" (name please) led you here? I'd like to know how were you led? Did you get swallowed by a female whale and did she have an internet access point preloaded with the TTA forum?
Can you please elaborate?
07-12-2014, 04:03 PM
(07-12-2014 03:30 PM)Stevil Wrote:  "She" (name please) led you here?

He says this:

(06-12-2014 02:26 PM)aPriest Wrote:  and what of this “She” I mention? She is the Jewish Feminine God, Who is Binah, Elohim, God. Who is the Divine Mother known to Christians as the Holy Spirit and to the Jews as Binah, the third Sefirot in the Triad God Keter, Hokhmah, Binah and to Christians as the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. What is the Virgin Mary corresponding to Shekhinah, the Gateway to the Divine. She is more than the mother of Jesus and here a warning! The Lord said: “All manner of sin may be forgiven, but sin against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven” So where does it say this? In the same place the Lord said: “I came into the world through my mother and I will return through my mother to the Jewish nation who are the keepers of the seal and have the birthright to this teaching and may claim ownership at any time.” David dedicates the Psalms to Her and She is the one Solomon speaks of in Proverbs. She has a place in many of the world’s religions, but nevertheless rejected by millions of Christians.

That's a new one on me.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
07-12-2014, 04:09 PM
(07-12-2014 04:03 PM)Dom Wrote:  That's a new one on me.
Thanks for pointing that out. I obviously didn't invest much time reading the great wall of text.
07-12-2014, 04:25 PM
(06-12-2014 02:26 PM)aPriest Wrote:  I am aPriest and ... bla bla bla

Wait. So you're over 50, and you didn't even make bishop ?
Sadcryface2

Looser

Rolleyes

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
07-12-2014, 04:49 PM
Well that was fun. Drinking Beverage

Next?

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
07-12-2014, 04:52 PM
Why do stupid posts like this get so many comments??

DISCLAIMER: If you find a message from me offensive, inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it.
If you don't know how to ignore a message, complain to me and I will be happy to demonstrate.

[Image: tta.php]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-12-2014, 05:00 PM
(07-12-2014 04:52 PM)KVron Wrote:  Why do stupid posts like this get so many comments??

Well, to be honest it's a tad more interesting than the what's for lupper thread. Not by much, but still...

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
07-12-2014, 05:06 PM
(06-12-2014 02:26 PM)aPriest Wrote:  I am aPriest and I come in the name of the Lord. Much in the manner the Lord sent Jonah to Nineveh She led me here to this forum concerned with the spiritual health of so many young intelligent people claiming to be atheists and rejecting religion. Has no one ever told you that God has nothing to do with religion? There is a great separation from the Word of God contained in Holy Scriptures and religion. If you have not been wondering for 40 years in the wilderness deep in study of the Torah, the Tanakh, the Holy Qur’an, Buddhist Scripture, Hindu Scripture, the Gospels of John and Matthew, the Books of Abraham and Moses, the Gospel of James who is the Jewish Rabi keeper of the original scrolls written by Matthew and John, aware of True Life in God, the Book of Mormon, the Great Gospel of John and other writings of God by the Egyptians, Incas, Mayas, Native Americans and others, then you may be depriving yourself of God as a result of your contempt of religion, but the Lord has infinite Patience and She has sent me with this simple message granting parole to reconsider your foolishness: “Hear this, all you peoples; give ear, all inhabitants of the world, men of all estates, rich and poor alike. My mouth utters wisdom, my speech is full of insight.” Evidence of God is available to be discovered by the diligent investigator with the desire to look for it. Follow the Path of the Warrior and She will grant you access to the Tree of Knowledge. The Lord said the Kingdom of God must be taken by force. So what does this mean? Do you only criticize religion or do you understand Holy Scripture? Consider this: Who came first, Adam or Moses? The answer to this simple question will reveal to you if you have any comprehension at all of the Creation Metaphor contained in the Torah. What kind of silly god would take six days to create this small apparently insignificant planet and then need a day of rest when a True God may do it in one big bang and continue to do so at infinitum? Do you know this period of creation is finite? There is an edge to this infinite universe! Do you understand the Covenant with Abraham? What is circumcision? Certainly not the physical mutilation of the body, but that is the physical manifestation. What is the reason for the circumcision metaphor covenant found in the Book of Abraham? Do you understand that Cain is all material and Abel is all spiritual? Materialism has murdered the spiritual connection with God. Consider this during the season of the birth of the Jewish Messiah when all the capitalists are looking to make a profit. Do not even consider US Politics when you may not understand that God is Pro-Choice and Jesus is a Democrat, but try telling this to those right wing Christians. Even if you accept the Holy Bible as the Word of God you should know that it is not the last word from God and what of this “She” I mention? She is the Jewish Feminine God, Who is Binah, Elohim, God. Who is the Divine Mother known to Christians as the Holy Spirit and to the Jews as Binah, the third Sefirot in the Triad God Keter, Hokhmah, Binah and to Christians as the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. What is the Virgin Mary corresponding to Shekhinah, the Gateway to the Divine. She is more than the mother of Jesus and here a warning! The Lord said: “All manner of sin may be forgiven, but sin against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven” So where does it say this? In the same place the Lord said: “I came into the world through my mother and I will return through my mother to the Jewish nation who are the keepers of the seal and have the birthright to this teaching and may claim ownership at any time.” David dedicates the Psalms to Her and She is the one Solomon speaks of in Proverbs. She has a place in many of the world’s religions, but nevertheless rejected by millions of Christians. There are many who will reject this immediately and already are busy sharpening their arrows so to those who can’t swallow religion or Holy Scripture I will offer a different path and invite you to read the Teachings of Don Juan, a Yaqui way of Knowledge by Carlos Castaneda and perhaps She will guide you to learn how to stop the world. I have provided so much in this post to fill years of diligent research for any so called atheist and any disciple who rejects the Temple. Do you understand any of this?

I understand all of it. I accept none. DUDE...seriously.

The second mouse gets the cheese.