Evidence of God

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-12-2014, 04:40 PM
RE: Evidence of God
(07-12-2014 11:45 AM)aPriest Wrote:  People under 50 have not had time to mature a reasonably informed opinion, yet.

The funny thing is that 50 kinda marks the popularly ascribed 'point' where mental functions begin to decline.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-12-2014, 09:16 PM
(08-12-2014 04:40 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(07-12-2014 11:45 AM)aPriest Wrote:  People under 50 have not had time to mature a reasonably informed opinion, yet.

The funny thing is that 50 kinda marks the popularly ascribed 'point' where mental functions begin to decline.

Damnit. I'll be 50 next month

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
[+] 1 user Likes Rahn127's post
08-12-2014, 09:32 PM
(07-12-2014 09:08 PM)Miss Suzanne Wrote:  
(07-12-2014 07:21 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  God I hate dead ringer spies.

Me too. I killed them fair and square the first time godammit *shakes fist* but I thought it was somewhat fitting just in case he popped back in unannounced
https://wiki.teamfortress.com/w/images/e...0625234706

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
08-12-2014, 09:38 PM
(06-12-2014 02:44 PM)Superluminal Wrote:  [Image: 200.gif]

It will take a bag THAT big.

The second mouse gets the cheese.
25-12-2014, 03:08 PM
I am a soul. That is the “I” in my body the one who I am is soul. Unlike religious teachings I as a human being do not have a soul in my body, but rather I am the soul and what I have is a human body. While I occupy this body it is alive, but when I leave it the body will die and decompose and free the spirit energy contained in each cell. Soul is not to be found in a particular part of the body because it is in every living cell. For example it is in the hair, but if you cut off the hair there is no more soul in the hair being cut off from the rest of the body, what is left is only spirit. Nevertheless being immortal does not make the soul superhuman so the body must have certain parts to be able to function as a receptacle for the soul such as the vital organs.

You want proof, but at the same time reject it when I tell you it is found in Holy Scripture. Perhaps you may think I am some religious knucklehead who wants to preach to you so it is very difficult to establish a common place of reference and a reasonable vocabulary. You ask: what is soul? Do you believe it exists and I can’t imagine your response as yes if at the same time you reject the existence of God. Evidence is either accepted or rejected by the judge and jury, but if you are looking for evidence beyond a reasonable doubt you must find it yourself because only by finding the evidence yourself will you have first hand knowledge of it and not be influenced by me as evidence which must be not only beyond a reasonable doubt, but beyond any doubt.

Nevertheless a beginning is a beginning so let us look at it. In Holy Scripture it says: “In the beginning God said let there be light”
Assuming you would be willing to read the creation metaphor in Genesis you will note that time and the sun are created in the fourth day. So what is this “beginning” the beginning off and what “light” is this at the beginning? Answer: It is spiritual light and as such you are the light of this world. Soul was created long before God created the current period of creation. Soul exists before the beginning of time along with the other members of the cast such as archangels, angels, spirits, demons, Satan, and others. However if your response is some off the wall commentary on the Christian Creationists point of view and begin to criticize the literal word in Genesis, then you may not yet be ready for the truth and you will need to wait for a better time. If you go off on a tangent such as Satan and the like it is pointless since God and Satan go together and one may not be rejected or accepted without the other.

If your response then is that you reject this too, then is like saying east and west exist, but if you stand at either Pole North or South then East and West do not exist yet in your mind you know they do exist even if they are only directions and you will not find east or west anywhere on earth. So just as east and west exist and Holy Scripture states they are a place I too tell you the soul is you, but if you immediately reject my authority in saying this then I tell you I have the authority to say it. God does not want robots programmed to believe anything. God wants you to choose to be willing to search and be receptive to what you find and if you do God will allow you to find the evidence you ask for. Believe it or not it is always your choice.

So for those of you thinking atheist who choose to do your own research and prove the existence of God beyond any doubt the Divine Mother said: “What you need to know will not be kept from you, but why do you seek to find out what you obviously do not need to know?” GGJ II/73
25-12-2014, 03:30 PM
Hmmm....I get it. Some Baptist psych nurse found some religious nut-bar on the ward and thought it would be funny to give an hour or so on this site.

Very drole.

"I don't mind being wrong...it's a time I get to learn something new..."
Me.
N.B: I routinely make edits to posts to correct grammar or spelling, or to restate a point more clearly. I only notify edits if they materially change meaning.
25-12-2014, 03:32 PM
Cute story. It's all a bunch of lies, but beyond that. Very cute.

Next to the soul in each of my cells is a hooker soul looking for a good time.

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
25-12-2014, 03:35 PM
(25-12-2014 03:08 PM)aPriest Wrote:  I am a soul. That is the “I” in my body the one who I am is soul. Unlike religious teachings I as a human being do not have a soul in my body, but rather I am the soul and what I have is a human body. While I occupy this body it is alive, but when I leave it the body will die and decompose and free the spirit energy contained in each cell. Soul is not to be found in a particular part of the body because it is in every living cell. For example it is in the hair, but if you cut off the hair there is no more soul in the hair being cut off from the rest of the body, what is left is only spirit. Nevertheless being immortal does not make the soul superhuman so the body must have certain parts to be able to function as a receptacle for the soul such as the vital organs.

You want proof, but at the same time reject it when I tell you it is found in Holy Scripture. Perhaps you may think I am some religious knucklehead who wants to preach to you so it is very difficult to establish a common place of reference and a reasonable vocabulary. You ask: what is soul? Do you believe it exists and I can’t imagine your response as yes if at the same time you reject the existence of God. Evidence is either accepted or rejected by the judge and jury, but if you are looking for evidence beyond a reasonable doubt you must find it yourself because only by finding the evidence yourself will you have first hand knowledge of it and not be influenced by me as evidence which must be not only beyond a reasonable doubt, but beyond any doubt.

Nevertheless a beginning is a beginning so let us look at it. In Holy Scripture it says: “In the beginning God said let there be light”
Assuming you would be willing to read the creation metaphor in Genesis you will note that time and the sun are created in the fourth day. So what is this “beginning” the beginning off and what “light” is this at the beginning? Answer: It is spiritual light and as such you are the light of this world. Soul was created long before God created the current period of creation. Soul exists before the beginning of time along with the other members of the cast such as archangels, angels, spirits, demons, Satan, and others. However if your response is some off the wall commentary on the Christian Creationists point of view and begin to criticize the literal word in Genesis, then you may not yet be ready for the truth and you will need to wait for a better time. If you go off on a tangent such as Satan and the like it is pointless since God and Satan go together and one may not be rejected or accepted without the other.

If your response then is that you reject this too, then is like saying east and west exist, but if you stand at either Pole North or South then East and West do not exist yet in your mind you know they do exist even if they are only directions and you will not find east or west anywhere on earth. So just as east and west exist and Holy Scripture states they are a place I too tell you the soul is you, but if you immediately reject my authority in saying this then I tell you I have the authority to say it. God does not want robots programmed to believe anything. God wants you to choose to be willing to search and be receptive to what you find and if you do God will allow you to find the evidence you ask for. Believe it or not it is always your choice.

So for those of you thinking atheist who choose to do your own research and prove the existence of God beyond any doubt the Divine Mother said: “What you need to know will not be kept from you, but why do you seek to find out what you obviously do not need to know?” GGJ II/73

There is no "*I* "in your body" (apart from your body). *You* are your genetic makeup. You don't like that, but YOU have no evidence for anything else. Take a few classes and free yourself from your bonds of ignorance.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
25-12-2014, 03:36 PM
If a save my finger nail clippings, can I do one of those chi blasts using the soul in my cut off nails ?

If my body replaces all of it's cells every 7 years, how many souls do I have at the age of 49 ?

25-12-2014, 03:48 PM
FFS Frusty

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume