Evidence of God

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-12-2014, 02:59 PM
RE: Evidence of God
Why can't we get regular irrational Christians anymore? Why do they all have to be nutjobs? Can't we get just one to put together some semblance of an interesting point or argument?

Sigh.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 7 users Like WillHopp's post
06-12-2014, 03:05 PM
(06-12-2014 02:59 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  Why can't we get regular irrational Christians anymore? Why do they all have to be nutjobs? Can't we get just one to put together some semblance of an interesting point or argument?

Sigh.

I had to read that a second time to see what you did there Laugh out load

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
06-12-2014, 03:14 PM
(06-12-2014 02:26 PM)aPriest Wrote:  There are many who will reject this immediately and already are busy sharpening their arrows so to those who can’t swallow religion or Holy Scripture I will offer a different path and invite you to read the Teachings of Don Juan, a Yaqui way of Knowledge by Carlos Castaneda and perhaps She will guide you to learn how to stop the world. I have provided so much in this post to fill years of diligent research for any so called atheist and any disciple who rejects the Temple. Do you understand any of this?

“He speaks of his encounters with Mescalito (a teaching spirit inhabiting all peyote plants), divination with lizards (by using a hallucinogenic powder rubbed on his temples to understand their language), and flying in animal form using the "Devil's Weed" (the datura plant)."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Teachings_of_Don_Juan

Divination with lizards...really? Do you have any of that hallucinogenic powder you’d like to share?

I have one other question for you: Do they let you have shoelaces where they keep you?

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
06-12-2014, 03:15 PM
(06-12-2014 02:26 PM)aPriest Wrote:  I am aPriest and I come in the name of the Lord. ...

Goddam dude. Has God never taught you about paragraphs?

#sigh
[+] 13 users Like GirlyMan's post
06-12-2014, 03:27 PM
(06-12-2014 02:57 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(06-12-2014 02:26 PM)aPriest Wrote:  Do you understand any of this?

Only the above sentence Drinking Beverage Nor do I wish to understand more. If I did it would mean I was as crazy as you. And that would be bad, although if I was that nuts I wouldn't care.

[Image: 2001_zpsc6f7ee77.gif]
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
06-12-2014, 03:30 PM
(06-12-2014 03:27 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(06-12-2014 02:57 PM)morondog Wrote:  Only the above sentence Drinking Beverage Nor do I wish to understand more. If I did it would mean I was as crazy as you. And that would be bad, although if I was that nuts I wouldn't care.

[Image: 2001_zpsc6f7ee77.gif]

So what you are saying Pablo, if I understand you correctly, is that aPriest has gone Full Retard?

06-12-2014, 03:33 PM
(06-12-2014 03:14 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(06-12-2014 02:26 PM)aPriest Wrote:  There are many who will reject this immediately and already are busy sharpening their arrows so to those who can’t swallow religion or Holy Scripture I will offer a different path and invite you to read the Teachings of Don Juan, a Yaqui way of Knowledge by Carlos Castaneda and perhaps She will guide you to learn how to stop the world. I have provided so much in this post to fill years of diligent research for any so called atheist and any disciple who rejects the Temple. Do you understand any of this?

“He speaks of his encounters with Mescalito (a teaching spirit inhabiting all peyote plants), divination with lizards (by using a hallucinogenic powder rubbed on his temples to understand their language), and flying in animal form using the "Devil's Weed" (the datura plant)."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Teachings_of_Don_Juan

Divination with lizards...really? Do you have any of that hallucinogenic powder you’d like to share?

I have one other question for you: Do they let you have shoelaces where they keep you?

Maybe he thinks he's Spiderman:

[Image: spiderman-the-lizard.jpg]

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
06-12-2014, 03:38 PM
Who the fuck knows. I read his intro post and he goes by the name of Chief. Maybe aPriest is a Native American medicine man wannabe. That would have been cool though, I’d love to hear all about visions and shit.

Unfortunately I don’t think our friend here is a real medicine man after reading all that gobbledygook.

06-12-2014, 03:39 PM
I...wait, god's a she? Then I'm even more angry that this has yet to happen.

I mean, she's a single woman too (though she has a son guess the father ran out on her or she's genderfluid?) Come on, god lady, give them umbrellas so they fall gently like in the video! The rain coats are optional *wriggles eyebrows* I'm still waiting!

[Image: notagain.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Miss Suzanne's post
06-12-2014, 03:45 PM
Re: Evidence of God
I'm a former Christian Kabbalist, so I'm familiar with the sephiroth and Tree of Life, from Keter down to Malkuth.

Same old, same old.