Evidence of God

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-12-2014, 09:23 AM (This post was last modified: 26-12-2014 12:27 PM by goodwithoutgod.)
RE: Evidence of God
(25-12-2014 03:08 PM)aPriest Wrote:  I am a soul. That is the “I” in my body the one who I am is soul. Unlike religious teachings I as a human being do not have a soul in my body, but rather I am the soul and what I have is a human body. While I occupy this body it is alive, but when I leave it the body will die and decompose and free the spirit energy contained in each cell. Soul is not to be found in a particular part of the body because it is in every living cell. For example it is in the hair, but if you cut off the hair there is no more soul in the hair being cut off from the rest of the body, what is left is only spirit. Nevertheless being immortal does not make the soul superhuman so the body must have certain parts to be able to function as a receptacle for the soul such as the vital organs.

You want proof, but at the same time reject it when I tell you it is found in Holy Scripture. Perhaps you may think I am some religious knucklehead who wants to preach to you so it is very difficult to establish a common place of reference and a reasonable vocabulary. You ask: what is soul? Do you believe it exists and I can’t imagine your response as yes if at the same time you reject the existence of God. Evidence is either accepted or rejected by the judge and jury, but if you are looking for evidence beyond a reasonable doubt you must find it yourself because only by finding the evidence yourself will you have first hand knowledge of it and not be influenced by me as evidence which must be not only beyond a reasonable doubt, but beyond any doubt.

Nevertheless a beginning is a beginning so let us look at it. In Holy Scripture it says: “In the beginning God said let there be light”
Assuming you would be willing to read the creation metaphor in Genesis you will note that time and the sun are created in the fourth day. So what is this “beginning” the beginning off and what “light” is this at the beginning? Answer: It is spiritual light and as such you are the light of this world. Soul was created long before God created the current period of creation. Soul exists before the beginning of time along with the other members of the cast such as archangels, angels, spirits, demons, Satan, and others. However if your response is some off the wall commentary on the Christian Creationists point of view and begin to criticize the literal word in Genesis, then you may not yet be ready for the truth and you will need to wait for a better time. If you go off on a tangent such as Satan and the like it is pointless since God and Satan go together and one may not be rejected or accepted without the other.

If your response then is that you reject this too, then is like saying east and west exist, but if you stand at either Pole North or South then East and West do not exist yet in your mind you know they do exist even if they are only directions and you will not find east or west anywhere on earth. So just as east and west exist and Holy Scripture states they are a place I too tell you the soul is you, but if you immediately reject my authority in saying this then I tell you I have the authority to say it. God does not want robots programmed to believe anything. God wants you to choose to be willing to search and be receptive to what you find and if you do God will allow you to find the evidence you ask for. Believe it or not it is always your choice.

So for those of you thinking atheist who choose to do your own research and prove the existence of God beyond any doubt the Divine Mother said: “What you need to know will not be kept from you, but why do you seek to find out what you obviously do not need to know?” GGJ II/73

Quote:apriest
I am a soul. That is the “I” in my body the one who I am is soul. Unlike religious teachings I as a human being do not have a soul in my body, but rather I am the soul and what I have is a human body. While I occupy this body it is alive, but when I leave it the body will die and decompose and free the spirit energy contained in each cell. Soul is not to be found in a particular part of the body because it is in every living cell. For example it is in the hair, but if you cut off the hair there is no more soul in the hair being cut off from the rest of the body, what is left is only spirit. Nevertheless being immortal does not make the soul superhuman so the body must have certain parts to be able to function as a receptacle for the soul such as the vital organs.

Quote:Goodwithoutgod
Quantify soul. How do you know you have a soul? Man created god, not the other way around by the way.

You want proof, but at the same time reject it when I tell you it is found in Holy Scripture.

Proof would be nice. No, the “holy scripture” is not proof. Anyone can write a book and call it “holy scripture” just ask the Mormons and scientologists. I can write a book tomorrow about the purple midgets who reside inside Uranus, and fart fairy dust into the great sky cauldron, and that is how worlds are created, publish it, and gather a group of delusional followers who will hang on my every word…this does not a holy scripture make…in fact the very term holy scripture is a false concept.

Perhaps you may think I am some religious knucklehead who wants to preach to you so it is very difficult to establish a common place of reference and a reasonable vocabulary.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

You ask: what is soul? Do you believe it exists and I can’t imagine your response as yes if at the same time you reject the existence of God. Evidence is either accepted or rejected by the judge and jury, but if you are looking for evidence beyond a reasonable doubt you must find it yourself because only by finding the evidence yourself will you have first hand knowledge of it and not be influenced by me as evidence which must be not only beyond a reasonable doubt, but beyond any doubt.

What evidence? Present some so we can accept or reject it. Someone chewing on some shrooms and playing the “wouldn’t it be cool if”.. there was a soul/god games is hardly evidence.

Nevertheless a beginning is a beginning so let us look at it. In Holy Scripture it says: “In the beginning God said let there be light”
Assuming you would be willing to read the creation metaphor in Genesis you will note that time and the sun are created in the fourth day. So what is this “beginning” the beginning off and what “light” is this at the beginning? Answer: It is spiritual light and as such you are the light of this world.

Wow, you really did a twister to come up with that. Not sure what “holy scripture” you are molesting there, but I will give you an A for “creativity” and F for comprehension.

Soul was created long before God created the current period of creation. Soul exists before the beginning of time along with the other members of the cast such as archangels, angels, spirits, demons, Satan, and others. However if your response is some off the wall commentary on the Christian Creationists point of view and begin to criticize the literal word in Genesis, then you may not yet be ready for the truth and you will need to wait for a better time. If you go off on a tangent such as Satan and the like it is pointless since God and Satan go together and one may not be rejected or accepted without the other.

I could spend 10 pages ripping this last delusional paragraph up. Man, do you even read your assertions and see how ridiculous you sound? Explain to me oh worshipfulness, how you ascertained that? So these souls (how many by the way, we keep breeding like rats on this planet, did he foresee the need for 20 billion eventual souls, and they just float around…Uranus until needed?) are hanging out, while the perfect creator makes over 400+ billion planets until finally (what happen to perfect creator?) he gets one juuuuuust right. Then he whisks away the souls, archangels, angels, spirits, demons, satan, bigfoot, unicorns, fairies into the “special dimension” until needed while he plays with his sandbox…gets a handful of dirt, blows into it an *voila* man!

If your response then is that you reject this too, then is like saying east and west exist, but if you stand at either Pole North or South then East and West do not exist yet in your mind you know they do exist even if they are only directions and you will not find east or west anywhere on earth. So just as east and west exist and Holy Scripture states they are a place I too tell you the soul is you, but if you immediately reject my authority in saying this then I tell you I have the authority to say it.

You have authority? Geez lets hope not, can you imagine if you were in charge of the development of other human beings with your delusional, hubris, anthropocentric view of the world? You sure you aren’t a Scientologist? You know I have this inner Thetan I need cleansing..

God does not want robots programmed to believe anything. God wants you to choose to be willing to search and be receptive to what you find and if you do God will allow you to find the evidence you ask for. Believe it or not it is always your choice.

You seem to have the ear of god…which god? Does he speak to you in your dreams, or only when you are using psychedelic drugs? You seem to have some inside knowledge of this mythical being, and his desires, how so? You realize how many have come before you claiming to know god’s inner desires and demands for humanity? Lets pretend it is all real…god wanted robots. The ultimatum and pretense of choice when you say, “worship me, or spend eternity in hell” is no choice, and thus he truly does want robots. Why did he even start this in the first place? Bored much? Hmmmm I want to create EVERYTHING, and then 6 billion little people, and since I am all knowing, I knew when I planted the tree of knowledge and gave them choice they would partake, and then I would be mad, and demand this eternal sin/debt to be paid, and then eventually slice off part of myself to implant into a woman, to raise as my son on earth to fulfill the incarnation and atonement, which is me satisfying my own ego and demand for justice…and then each person born after them would upon birth be saddled with this slavery contract….worship me or spend eternity in hell…all a ridiculous egocentric immature murderous selfish piece of shit of a diety…and would should worship him, or in your case “her”….you surely see how made up this all sounds, only man could have come up with such a ridiculous posit. No world creating diety would be so ……..immature and selfish, and if so, does not deserve worship. A moot point, as it is all made up, much like your crazy fucking perspective.

By the way, the exodus didn’t happen, isn’t that the foundation of your faith?

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-12-2014, 10:38 AM
(26-12-2014 09:07 AM)aPriest Wrote:  The Brain is a material part of the body and it is used by the Soul to make the body function while the soul occupies the body. ...The process calls for you to consciously stop the dialogue in the brain. I mean the constant chatter of useless conversation going on in the brain almost all of the time. Once stopped, the brain no longer interferes with the soul’s ability to communicate with the spiritual realm and true awareness of existence and knowledge is experienced.

If the soul "uses" the brain isn't it in control of it? Why can't the soul stop the interfering chatter whenever it needs to phone home?

Quote:The term “brain dead” is a clear example of this in showing the soul out of the brain, but not detached from the body. As it departs the soul leaves the body and finally detaches at the solar plexus and the physical manifestation of this is the heart stops.

Laughat
What happens when the heart stops before brain activity stops? Does it detach from the forehead in that case?

Quote:To stop all thought in the brain is at the core of the spiritual experience

Couldn't have said it better myself

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 2 users Like unfogged's post
26-12-2014, 11:50 AM
(25-12-2014 03:08 PM)aPriest Wrote:  I am a soul.

If you are a soul then you must interact with your physical body. Such an interaction should be trivially easy to detect. This would be evidence of the soul.

(25-12-2014 03:08 PM)aPriest Wrote:  Nevertheless being immortal does not make the soul superhuman so the body must have certain parts to be able to function as a receptacle for the soul such as the vital organs.

Yet more evidence that the soul must interact with the physical.

(25-12-2014 03:08 PM)aPriest Wrote:  You want proof

We want evidence. Proof if for mathematicians.

(25-12-2014 03:08 PM)aPriest Wrote:  but at the same time reject it when I tell you it is found in Holy Scripture.

You are using God to prove God. Your argument is circular. Scripture holds no weight here because it has been demonstrated to be a creation of mortal men with political agendas.

(25-12-2014 03:08 PM)aPriest Wrote:  but if you are looking for evidence beyond a reasonable doubt you must find it yourself

You make the claim. You back it up.

(25-12-2014 03:08 PM)aPriest Wrote:  Assuming you would be willing to read the creation metaphor in Genesis

Read it.

(25-12-2014 03:08 PM)aPriest Wrote:  you will note that time and the sun are created in the fourth day. So what is this “beginning” the beginning off and what “light” is this at the beginning? Answer: It is spiritual light and as such you are the light of this world.

An unusual interpretation to be sure. It's at odds with the use of the terms "night", "day", "morning", evening" and a host of others found between Gen. 1:5 and Gen. 1:18. These demonstrate fairly convincingly that the light was not spiritual but rather the much more mundane variety that enters your eyes.

(25-12-2014 03:08 PM)aPriest Wrote:  However if your response is some off the wall commentary on the Christian Creationists point of view and begin to criticize the literal word in Genesis, then you may not yet be ready for the truth and you will need to wait for a better time.

Ironically, my response was a much more literal interpretation of Genesis than yours.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
26-12-2014, 11:55 AM
(26-12-2014 09:07 AM)aPriest Wrote:  The Brain is a material part of the body and it is used by the Soul to make the body function while the soul occupies the body. Once the soul is out of the body the brain does not have conscious thought because the soul has no need of the brain to be aware and experience knowledge in the spiritual existence. When a body is in coma and being assisted by artificial means to keep it alive as we see in many hospitals, the fact is the natural process of death is being interfered with and the soul is prevented from detaching. The term “brain dead” is a clear example of this in showing the soul out of the brain, but not detached from the body. As it departs the soul leaves the body and finally detaches at the solar plexus and the physical manifestation of this is the heart stops.

Great! With all this specific information about where, when and why the soul interacts with the body you should have no difficulty detecting it. Get to work. There's a Nobel Prize and several million convinced atheists in it for you.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
26-12-2014, 12:25 PM
(06-12-2014 02:26 PM)aPriest Wrote:  I am aPriest and I come in the name of the Lord. Much in the manner the Lord sent Jonah to Nineveh She led me here to this forum concerned with the spiritual health of so many young intelligent people claiming to be atheists and rejecting religion. Has no one ever told you that God has nothing to do with religion? There is a great separation from the Word of God contained in Holy Scriptures and religion. If you have not been wondering for 40 years in the wilderness deep in study of the Torah, the Tanakh, the Holy Qur’an, Buddhist Scripture, Hindu Scripture, the Gospels of John and Matthew, the Books of Abraham and Moses, the Gospel of James who is the Jewish Rabi keeper of the original scrolls written by Matthew and John, aware of True Life in God, the Book of Mormon, the Great Gospel of John and other writings of God by the Egyptians, Incas, Mayas, Native Americans and others, then you may be depriving yourself of God as a result of your contempt of religion, but the Lord has infinite Patience and She has sent me with this simple message granting parole to reconsider your foolishness: “Hear this, all you peoples; give ear, all inhabitants of the world, men of all estates, rich and poor alike. My mouth utters wisdom, my speech is full of insight.” Evidence of God is available to be discovered by the diligent investigator with the desire to look for it. Follow the Path of the Warrior and She will grant you access to the Tree of Knowledge. The Lord said the Kingdom of God must be taken by force. So what does this mean? Do you only criticize religion or do you understand Holy Scripture? Consider this: Who came first, Adam or Moses? The answer to this simple question will reveal to you if you have any comprehension at all of the Creation Metaphor contained in the Torah. What kind of silly god would take six days to create this small apparently insignificant planet and then need a day of rest when a True God may do it in one big bang and continue to do so at infinitum? Do you know this period of creation is finite? There is an edge to this infinite universe! Do you understand the Covenant with Abraham? What is circumcision? Certainly not the physical mutilation of the body, but that is the physical manifestation. What is the reason for the circumcision metaphor covenant found in the Book of Abraham? Do you understand that Cain is all material and Abel is all spiritual? Materialism has murdered the spiritual connection with God. Consider this during the season of the birth of the Jewish Messiah when all the capitalists are looking to make a profit. Do not even consider US Politics when you may not understand that God is Pro-Choice and Jesus is a Democrat, but try telling this to those right wing Christians. Even if you accept the Holy Bible as the Word of God you should know that it is not the last word from God and what of this “She” I mention? She is the Jewish Feminine God, Who is Binah, Elohim, God. Who is the Divine Mother known to Christians as the Holy Spirit and to the Jews as Binah, the third Sefirot in the Triad God Keter, Hokhmah, Binah and to Christians as the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. What is the Virgin Mary corresponding to Shekhinah, the Gateway to the Divine. She is more than the mother of Jesus and here a warning! The Lord said: “All manner of sin may be forgiven, but sin against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven” So where does it say this? In the same place the Lord said: “I came into the world through my mother and I will return through my mother to the Jewish nation who are the keepers of the seal and have the birthright to this teaching and may claim ownership at any time.” David dedicates the Psalms to Her and She is the one Solomon speaks of in Proverbs. She has a place in many of the world’s religions, but nevertheless rejected by millions of Christians. There are many who will reject this immediately and already are busy sharpening their arrows so to those who can’t swallow religion or Holy Scripture I will offer a different path and invite you to read the Teachings of Don Juan, a Yaqui way of Knowledge by Carlos Castaneda and perhaps She will guide you to learn how to stop the world. I have provided so much in this post to fill years of diligent research for any so called atheist and any disciple who rejects the Temple. Do you understand any of this?

Okay, now read this:

dJKAGDH hbgHJDG HJDLjhdLKJGSD DJHKjhajdhBAJKHDFKJAHAHDA hhafkjhjhjkhfdja adghjGFhjueHD jhdJKAGDH hbgHJDG HJDLjhdLKJGSD DJHKjhajdhBAJKHDFKJAHAHDA jhhafkjhjhjkhfdja adghjGFhjueHD jhdJKAGDH hbgHJDG HJDLjhdLKJGSD DJHKjhajdhBAJKHDFKJAHAHDA jhhafkjhjhjkhfdja adghjGFhjueHD jhdJKAGDH hbgHJDG HJDLjhdLKJGSD DJHKjhajdhBAJKHDFKJAHAHDA jhhafkjhjhjkhfdja adghjGFhjueHD jhdJKAGDH hbgHJDG HJDLjhdLKJGSD DJHKjhajdhBAJKHDFKJAHAHDA jhhafkjhjhjkhfdja adghjGFhjueHD jhdJKAGDH hbgHJDG HJDLjhdLKJGSD DJHKjhajdhBAJKHDFKJAHAHDA jhhafkjhjhjkhfdja adghjGFhjueHD jhdJKAGDH hbgHJDG HJDLjhdLKJGSD DJHKjhajdhBAJKHDFKJAHAHDA jhhafkjhjhjkhfdja adghjGFhjueHD jhdJKAGDH hbgHJDG HJDLjhdLKJGSD DJHKjhajdhBAJKHDFKJAHAHDA jhhafkjhjhjkhfdja adghjGFhjueHD jhdJKAGDH hbgHJDG HJDLjhdLKJGSD DJHKjhajdhBAJKHDFKJAHAHDA jhhafkjhjhjkhfdja adghjGFhjueHD jhdJKAGDH hbgHJDG HJDLjhdLKJGSD DJHKjhajdhBAJKHDFKJAHAHDA jhhafkjhjhjkhfdja adghjGFhjueHD jhdJKAGDH hbgHJDG HJDLjhdLKJGSD DJHKjhajdhBAJKHDFKJAHAHDA jhhafkjhjhjkhfdja adghjGFhjueHD jhdJKAGDH hbgHJDG HJDLjhdLKJGSD DJHKjhajdhBAJKHDFKJAHAHDA jhhafkjhjhjkhfdja adghjGFhjueHD jhdJKAGDH hbgHJDG HJDLjhdLKJGSD DJHKjhajdhBAJKHDFKJAHAHDA jhhafkjhjhjkhfdja adghjGFhjueHD jhdJKAGDH hbgHJDG HJDLjhdLKJGSD DJHKjhajdhBAJKHDFKJAHAHDA jhhafkjhjhjkhfdja adghjGFhjueHD jhdJKAGDH hbgHJDG HJDLjhdLKJGSD DJHKjhajdhBAJKHDFKJAHAHDA jhhafkjhjhjkhfdja adghjGFhjueHD jhdJKAGDH hbgHJDG HJDLjhdLKJGSD DJHKjhajdhBAJKHDFKJAHAHDA jhhafkjhjhjkhfdja adghjGFhjueHD jhdJKAGDH hbgHJDG HJDLjhdLKJGSD DJHKjhajdhBAJKHDFKJAHAHDA jhhafkjhjhjkhfdja adghjGFhjueHD jhdJKAGDH hbgHJDG HJDLjhdLKJGSD DJHKjhajdhBAJKHDFKJAHAHDA jhhafkjhjhjkhfdja adghjGFhjueHD

There, I said exactly the same kind of shit you said.

Having problems with your computer? Visit our Free Tech Support thread for help!
[+] 1 user Likes Free's post
26-12-2014, 12:40 PM
(26-12-2014 12:25 PM)Free Wrote:  
(06-12-2014 02:26 PM)aPriest Wrote:  I am aPriest and I come in the name of the Lord. Much in the manner the Lord sent Jonah to Nineveh She led me here to this forum concerned with the spiritual health of so many young intelligent people claiming to be atheists and rejecting religion. Has no one ever told you that God has nothing to do with religion? There is a great separation from the Word of God contained in Holy Scriptures and religion. If you have not been wondering for 40 years in the wilderness deep in study of the Torah, the Tanakh, the Holy Qur’an, Buddhist Scripture, Hindu Scripture, the Gospels of John and Matthew, the Books of Abraham and Moses, the Gospel of James who is the Jewish Rabi keeper of the original scrolls written by Matthew and John, aware of True Life in God, the Book of Mormon, the Great Gospel of John and other writings of God by the Egyptians, Incas, Mayas, Native Americans and others, then you may be depriving yourself of God as a result of your contempt of religion, but the Lord has infinite Patience and She has sent me with this simple message granting parole to reconsider your foolishness: “Hear this, all you peoples; give ear, all inhabitants of the world, men of all estates, rich and poor alike. My mouth utters wisdom, my speech is full of insight.” Evidence of God is available to be discovered by the diligent investigator with the desire to look for it. Follow the Path of the Warrior and She will grant you access to the Tree of Knowledge. The Lord said the Kingdom of God must be taken by force. So what does this mean? Do you only criticize religion or do you understand Holy Scripture? Consider this: Who came first, Adam or Moses? The answer to this simple question will reveal to you if you have any comprehension at all of the Creation Metaphor contained in the Torah. What kind of silly god would take six days to create this small apparently insignificant planet and then need a day of rest when a True God may do it in one big bang and continue to do so at infinitum? Do you know this period of creation is finite? There is an edge to this infinite universe! Do you understand the Covenant with Abraham? What is circumcision? Certainly not the physical mutilation of the body, but that is the physical manifestation. What is the reason for the circumcision metaphor covenant found in the Book of Abraham? Do you understand that Cain is all material and Abel is all spiritual? Materialism has murdered the spiritual connection with God. Consider this during the season of the birth of the Jewish Messiah when all the capitalists are looking to make a profit. Do not even consider US Politics when you may not understand that God is Pro-Choice and Jesus is a Democrat, but try telling this to those right wing Christians. Even if you accept the Holy Bible as the Word of God you should know that it is not the last word from God and what of this “She” I mention? She is the Jewish Feminine God, Who is Binah, Elohim, God. Who is the Divine Mother known to Christians as the Holy Spirit and to the Jews as Binah, the third Sefirot in the Triad God Keter, Hokhmah, Binah and to Christians as the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. What is the Virgin Mary corresponding to Shekhinah, the Gateway to the Divine. She is more than the mother of Jesus and here a warning! The Lord said: “All manner of sin may be forgiven, but sin against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven” So where does it say this? In the same place the Lord said: “I came into the world through my mother and I will return through my mother to the Jewish nation who are the keepers of the seal and have the birthright to this teaching and may claim ownership at any time.” David dedicates the Psalms to Her and She is the one Solomon speaks of in Proverbs. She has a place in many of the world’s religions, but nevertheless rejected by millions of Christians. There are many who will reject this immediately and already are busy sharpening their arrows so to those who can’t swallow religion or Holy Scripture I will offer a different path and invite you to read the Teachings of Don Juan, a Yaqui way of Knowledge by Carlos Castaneda and perhaps She will guide you to learn how to stop the world. I have provided so much in this post to fill years of diligent research for any so called atheist and any disciple who rejects the Temple. Do you understand any of this?

Okay, now read this:

dJKAGDH hbgHJDG HJDLjhdLKJGSD DJHKjhajdhBAJKHDFKJAHAHDA hhafkjhjhjkhfdja adghjGFhjueHD jhdJKAGDH hbgHJDG HJDLjhdLKJGSD DJHKjhajdhBAJKHDFKJAHAHDA jhhafkjhjhjkhfdja adghjGFhjueHD jhdJKAGDH hbgHJDG HJDLjhdLKJGSD DJHKjhajdhBAJKHDFKJAHAHDA jhhafkjhjhjkhfdja adghjGFhjueHD jhdJKAGDH hbgHJDG HJDLjhdLKJGSD DJHKjhajdhBAJKHDFKJAHAHDA jhhafkjhjhjkhfdja adghjGFhjueHD jhdJKAGDH hbgHJDG HJDLjhdLKJGSD DJHKjhajdhBAJKHDFKJAHAHDA jhhafkjhjhjkhfdja adghjGFhjueHD jhdJKAGDH hbgHJDG HJDLjhdLKJGSD DJHKjhajdhBAJKHDFKJAHAHDA jhhafkjhjhjkhfdja adghjGFhjueHD jhdJKAGDH hbgHJDG HJDLjhdLKJGSD DJHKjhajdhBAJKHDFKJAHAHDA jhhafkjhjhjkhfdja adghjGFhjueHD jhdJKAGDH hbgHJDG HJDLjhdLKJGSD DJHKjhajdhBAJKHDFKJAHAHDA jhhafkjhjhjkhfdja adghjGFhjueHD jhdJKAGDH hbgHJDG HJDLjhdLKJGSD DJHKjhajdhBAJKHDFKJAHAHDA jhhafkjhjhjkhfdja adghjGFhjueHD jhdJKAGDH hbgHJDG HJDLjhdLKJGSD DJHKjhajdhBAJKHDFKJAHAHDA jhhafkjhjhjkhfdja adghjGFhjueHD jhdJKAGDH hbgHJDG HJDLjhdLKJGSD DJHKjhajdhBAJKHDFKJAHAHDA jhhafkjhjhjkhfdja adghjGFhjueHD jhdJKAGDH hbgHJDG HJDLjhdLKJGSD DJHKjhajdhBAJKHDFKJAHAHDA jhhafkjhjhjkhfdja adghjGFhjueHD jhdJKAGDH hbgHJDG HJDLjhdLKJGSD DJHKjhajdhBAJKHDFKJAHAHDA jhhafkjhjhjkhfdja adghjGFhjueHD jhdJKAGDH hbgHJDG HJDLjhdLKJGSD DJHKjhajdhBAJKHDFKJAHAHDA jhhafkjhjhjkhfdja adghjGFhjueHD jhdJKAGDH hbgHJDG HJDLjhdLKJGSD DJHKjhajdhBAJKHDFKJAHAHDA jhhafkjhjhjkhfdja adghjGFhjueHD jhdJKAGDH hbgHJDG HJDLjhdLKJGSD DJHKjhajdhBAJKHDFKJAHAHDA jhhafkjhjhjkhfdja adghjGFhjueHD jhdJKAGDH hbgHJDG HJDLjhdLKJGSD DJHKjhajdhBAJKHDFKJAHAHDA jhhafkjhjhjkhfdja adghjGFhjueHD jhdJKAGDH hbgHJDG HJDLjhdLKJGSD DJHKjhajdhBAJKHDFKJAHAHDA jhhafkjhjhjkhfdja adghjGFhjueHD

There, I said exactly the same kind of shit you said.

Please tell me you're not a cryptologist...please.... Big Grin

"I don't mind being wrong...it's a time I get to learn something new..."
Me.
N.B: I routinely make edits to posts to correct grammar or spelling, or to restate a point more clearly. I only notify edits if they materially change meaning.
26-12-2014, 02:34 PM
Man did not create God. Man created religion.
I've already told you that religion is the problem and God has nothing to do with religion.

Some of you are so influenced by religion and will not stop talking about it I find it difficult to believe you reject the existence of God at all. Your commentary leaves the impression you reject only religion, but at some point God had to be in your life. Otherwise as you say if you are born atheist why bother with this?

If religion mattered at all we would not see Judaism, Christianity, Islam and others with so many different sects and all based on the same God.
26-12-2014, 02:48 PM
(26-12-2014 02:34 PM)aPriest Wrote:  Man did not create God. Man created religion.

Man created both

Quote:I've already told you that religion is the problem and God has nothing to do with religion.

Religion causes the problems but religion is caused by the use of faith to claim belief in a god with no demonstrable evidence.

Quote:Some of you are so influenced by religion and will not stop talking about it

Religion is what affects us because that exists. God doesn't affect us except through religions.

Quote:I find it difficult to believe you reject the existence of God at all. Your commentary leaves the impression you reject only religion, but at some point God had to be in your life. Otherwise as you say if you are born atheist why bother with this?

God isn't in my life. Religion is. I need to understand the religious idea of god to try to combat religion. I don't "reject god", I reject the claim that god exists because I see no evidence to support that claim. I reject religion because I see evidence for that and the harm it does.

Quote:If religion mattered at all we would not see Judaism, Christianity, Islam and others with so many different sects and all based on the same God.

Religions matter because of the effects they have on education, government, science, etc. Some are more harmful than others but all suppress critical thinking.

Are you planning to respond to any points raised by anybody else or are you just here to preach?

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
26-12-2014, 03:51 PM
(26-12-2014 02:34 PM)aPriest Wrote:  >>>Nothing of much interest<<<

I'm seeing a paucity of discussion by this one. Your points have been refuted. Kindly address the matter. Posting ever more new material without addressing replies to the old is little more than spamming.

---
26-12-2014, 04:28 PM
(25-12-2014 11:39 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  Really? You would go to an atheist forum to find theists?

Never said anything of the kind, you are debating an assertion of your own invention.