Evidence of God

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-12-2014, 01:38 AM (This post was last modified: 27-12-2014 03:17 AM by EvolutionKills.)
RE: Evidence of God
(26-12-2014 05:02 PM)aPriest Wrote:  Preaching? I do not think of this as preaching. I am not a Preacher, Rabbi or Priest in any religion. I have not offered any religion. I came to say that God exists and I’m trying to communicate how I came to know this beyond any doubt. The problem is I know God will only become known to each of us individually so I tell you that only by doing your own research will you find God, but it is and always will be a very personal individual choice to do so. No religion will satisfy that, but Holy Scripture can, provided you are able to compartmentalize and separate God from religion then, and only then, you too may be able to come to an awareness inside you and have first hand knowledge. If you expect that I will provide you with the latitude and longitude where to find a burning bush you will be sadly disappointed and go off on your way, but if you are willing to do at least one thing I’ve already mentioned and that decision is from a sincere desire to find God, then you may ask, bitch, complain, protest to your satisfaction directly with the only one who matters and that is God and you will have knowledge of the truth, unfiltered by any Priest, Rabbi or Preacher.

If I tell you that there are human beings in other planets and that God has chosen this apparently insignificant planet earth for a specific purpose you may think it is a fantastic thing to say, but not when you will come to know it is absolutely true. However, what I find in this forum is a complete rejection of anything which does not fit the mold and that is what religion is all about and you Thinking Atheist should look at this again. Many of you are stuck on my use of the pronoun She because obviously there is no consideration in the atheist thinking mold of the absolute necessity that God must be both male and female. Some are stuck on criticism of the written word, but it is not so difficult to consider this creation as only one period of creation among an infinite number of creations each with its own big bang.

Once again I say the most obvious physical evidence for the existence of God is you, but if atheists continue to reject everything presented then there is no expert with sufficient credentials to show you evidence and you’re wasting your time asking for it. I have already told you where the evidence beyond any doubt is found and give you the freedom to find it because if I tell you everything, then I would be no better than the religious nuts you complain about.

I write for the benefit of the silent majority represented by the increasing number of readers and if 1% actually hear this message then it is already successful.

Preaching? I do not think of this as preaching. I am not a Preacher, Rabbi or Priest in any religion. I have not offered any religion. I came to say that Jibbers exists and I’m trying to communicate how I came to know this beyond any doubt. The problem is I know Jibbers will only become known to each of us individually so I tell you that only by doing your own research will you find Jibbers, but it is and always will be a very personal individual choice to do so. No religion will satisfy that, but Holy Scripture can, provided you are able to compartmentalize and separate Jibbers from religion then, and only then, you too may be able to come to an awareness inside you and have first hand knowledge. If you expect that I will provide you with the latitude and longitude where to find a burning bush you will be sadly disappointed and go off on your way, but if you are willing to do at least one thing I’ve already mentioned and that decision is from a sincere desire to find Jibbers, then you may ask, bitch, complain, protest to your satisfaction directly with the only one who matters and that is Jibbers and you will have knowledge of the truth, unfiltered by any Priest, Rabbi or Preacher.

If I tell you that there are human beings in other planets and that Jibbers has chosen this apparently insignificant planet earth for a specific purpose you may think it is a fantastic thing to say, but not when you will come to know it is absolutely true. However, what I find in this forum is a complete rejection of anything which does not fit the mold and that is what religion is all about and you Thinking Atheist should look at this again. Many of you are stuck on my use of the pronoun She because obviously there is no consideration in the atheist thinking mold of the absolute necessity that Jibbers must be both male and female. Some are stuck on criticism of the written word, but it is not so difficult to consider this creation as only one period of creation among an infinite number of creations each with its own big bang.

Once again I say the most obvious physical evidence for the existence of Jibbers is you, but if atheists continue to reject everything presented then there is no expert with sufficient credentials to show you evidence and you’re wasting your time asking for it. I have already told you where the evidence beyond any doubt is found and give you the freedom to find it because if I tell you everything, then I would be no better than the religious nuts you complain about.

I write for the benefit of the silent majority represented by the increasing number of readers and if 1% actually hear this message then it is already successful.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSHwW1fZm_reMlfRahXpeh...yfgebDpFCD]

Have I convinced you of the TRUTH of our Lord and Savior, Jibbers Crabst? Why or why not? Drinking Beverage

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 7 users Like EvolutionKills's post
27-12-2014, 07:36 AM
(26-12-2014 05:02 PM)aPriest Wrote:  Many of you are stuck on my use of the pronoun She because obviously there is no consideration in the atheist thinking mold of the absolute necessity that God must be both male and female.

That would make god a hermaphrodite, so your designation of gender is wrong.

So does your god like having sex with males and females? Why the need for both sex organs?

Can your god get pregnant by a human male? Can your god impregnate a human female?

Can your god have babies? Can your god impregnate itself or are it's sexual organs non-functional?

Why would it's sexual organs not be able to function and us lowly humans have a capability it cannot have?

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
27-12-2014, 01:50 PM
On the question about knowledge and truth:
Knowledge and truth are similar to love and sex. The clearest example in how knowledge and truth are separate is the story of Solomon the fool. Aware of the truth about the existence of God he asked the Lord for wisdom and She grants him wisdom along with access to knowledge and riches and stuff. Yet knowing the truth and having acquired access to knowledge and understanding of good and evil he gets an erection and follows his penis after 700 wives and 300 concubines leading to disaster. Knowledge and Truth are not the same and the metaphor for this is given by the two trees: the Tree of Knowledge and the Tree of Life.
27-12-2014, 01:52 PM
(27-12-2014 01:50 PM)aPriest Wrote:  On the question about knowledge and truth:
Knowledge and truth are similar to love and sex. The clearest example in how knowledge and truth are separate is the story of Solomon the fool. Aware of the truth about the existence of God he asked the Lord for wisdom and She grants him wisdom along with access to knowledge and riches and stuff. Yet knowing the truth and having acquired access to knowledge and understanding of good and evil he gets an erection and follows his penis after 700 wives and 300 concubines leading to disaster. Knowledge and Truth are not the same and the metaphor for this is given by the two trees: the Tree of Knowledge and the Tree of Life.

Yeeeeaahhhhh........right....

"I don't mind being wrong...it's a time I get to learn something new..."
Me.
N.B: I routinely make edits to posts to correct grammar or spelling, or to restate a point more clearly. I only notify edits if they materially change meaning.
27-12-2014, 01:55 PM

In the Gospels, Pontius Pilate asked Jesus, "What is truth?"

Jesus could not answer him, and yet you want to tell us what it is?

Having problems with your computer? Visit our Free Tech Support thread for help!
27-12-2014, 02:03 PM
(27-12-2014 07:36 AM)TheInquisition Wrote:  
(26-12-2014 05:02 PM)aPriest Wrote:  Many of you are stuck on my use of the pronoun She because obviously there is no consideration in the atheist thinking mold of the absolute necessity that God must be both male and female.

That would make god a hermaphrodite, so your designation of gender is wrong.

It's one of The Mysteries.

And we like it that way.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
27-12-2014, 02:11 PM

On the question about knowledge and truth:
Knowledge and truth are similar to love and sex. The clearest example in how knowledge and truth are separate is the story of Solomon the fool. Aware of the truth about the existence of Jibbers he asked the Lord for wisdom and He grants him wisdom along with access to knowledge and riches and stuff. Yet knowing the truth and having acquired access to knowledge and understanding of good and evil he gets an erection and follows his penis after 700 wives and 300 concubines leading to disaster. Knowledge and Truth are not the same and the metaphor for this is given by the two trees: the Tree of Knowledge and the Tree of Life.

I'm still waiting for you to repent your heathen ways and embrace our true lord and savior, Jibbers Crabst. Clearly, the evidence for his existence is overwhelming, wouldn't you say?

[Image: jibbers_sticker_peel_large.png?1591]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
27-12-2014, 02:55 PM
Fuck me EK, you make a good argument Consider What of this Jesus Christ fella that this other asshole keeps rambling about? Is he a heretical legend? A reinterpretation of the Gospel of Jibbers Crabst? 'Cos the names sound similar but it's clear that Jibbers was FIRST so he must be the true Lord and Savior right?

PS: What's JC's take on shellfish?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
27-12-2014, 03:20 PM
(27-12-2014 02:55 PM)morondog Wrote:  Fuck me EK, you make a good argument Consider What of this Jesus Christ fella that this other asshole keeps rambling about? Is he a heretical legend? A reinterpretation of the Gospel of Jibbers Crabst? 'Cos the names sound similar but it's clear that Jibbers was FIRST so he must be the true Lord and Savior right?

PS: What's JC's take on shellfish?

The Old Testament clearly forbids the consumption of crustaceans (Leviticus 11:10-12). By contrast, there is no such prohibition against eating humans and God repeatedly threatens people with cannibalism (Leviticus 26:16, Leviticus 26:29).

Clearly Jibbers Crabst is of the Chosen People.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 2 users Like Paleophyte's post
27-12-2014, 03:26 PM
(27-12-2014 01:50 PM)aPriest Wrote:  Knowledge and truth are similar to love and sex.

It's wrong to buy and sell them?

Truth can be arrived at using only your right hand but knowledge requires commitment?

Truth never calls the next day in much the same way you never answer replies?

---