Evidence of God

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-12-2014, 05:45 PM
RE: Evidence of God
Dear god, please send someone else.

If Jesus died for our sins, why is there still sin? If man was created from dust, why is there still dust? If Americans came from Europe, why are there still Europeans?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like guitar_nut's post
06-12-2014, 05:46 PM
TL and TS (too stupid) DR

Welcome to your personal hell
A bunch of atheists who will go into great detail to explain every wrong thing you say.

"Have fun storming the castle"

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
06-12-2014, 06:04 PM
(06-12-2014 03:30 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(06-12-2014 03:27 PM)pablo Wrote:  [Image: 2001_zpsc6f7ee77.gif]

So what you are saying Pablo, if I understand you correctly, is that aPriest has gone Full Retard?

Yep, plus I think a rewatching of 12 Monkeys is on the horizon. Brad Pitt...one of my favorite actors.
I'm not a poof either. Bucky, I love you man!
06-12-2014, 06:06 PM
Re: RE: Evidence of God
(06-12-2014 05:15 PM)aPriest Wrote:  Great!
I thought I would hit a nerve. The seed is planted. Now you may ban me if you wish, but some of you young people need to read it with your commentary of course.

What seed? You're not the first to come here and you won't be the last. I'm still a newbie but I've already seen so many come and go with the same "facts" and arguments. From what I can tell, none have changed their minds because of some evangelist.

And what young people are you talking to? There are many here who are older than you're insinuating.
06-12-2014, 06:08 PM
(06-12-2014 02:26 PM)aPriest Wrote:  She led me here to this forum concerned with the spiritual health of so many young intelligent people claiming to be atheists and rejecting religion.

Wait god is a woman? I thought the bible said that god was a male. Seems like you contradicted yourself even before you started.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
06-12-2014, 06:25 PM
(06-12-2014 05:15 PM)aPriest Wrote:  read the book

ROTFL

I think you may be suffering from delusions of adequacy.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 2 users Like unfogged's post
06-12-2014, 06:36 PM
Oh very well, I'll play along for awhile.
Let's start with the soul. First I'm not interested in saving yours, that is up to the Christians, in any event I believe a true atheist does not believe in soul either.
So what are you? I mean as a human being what are you? what is the stuff that keeps you alive? Evil_monster
06-12-2014, 06:41 PM
(06-12-2014 06:36 PM)aPriest Wrote:  Oh very well, I'll play along for awhile.
Let's start with the soul. First I'm not interested in saving yours, that is up to the Christians, in any event I believe a true atheist does not believe in soul either.

"A true atheist" eh... Well, technically an atheist doesn't believe in a deity, but that doesn't necessarily encompass other supernatural entities, like ghosts and souls. Usually atheists don't believe in anything supernatural, but that is not necessarily true for everybody.

(06-12-2014 06:36 PM)aPriest Wrote:  So what are you? I mean as a human being what are you? what is the stuff that keeps you alive? Evil_monster

As a human being, I'm a human being. Tongue

Many things keep you alive. Biological and chemical processes. Then eating, breathing, my heart pumping blood, and so on.

孤独 - The Out Crowd
Life is a flash of light between two eternities of darkness.
[Image: Schermata%202014-10-24%20alle%2012.39.01.png]
[+] 2 users Like The Polyglot Atheist's post
06-12-2014, 06:52 PM (This post was last modified: 06-12-2014 07:13 PM by goodwithoutgod.)
APRIEST

Quote:I am aPriest and I come in the name of the Lord.

Priest of which delusion, and which god? Psalms 82.1 (KJV) God standeth in the congregation of the mighty; he judgeth among the gods.

Quote:Much in the manner the Lord sent Jonah to Nineveh She led me here to this forum concerned with the spiritual health of so many young intelligent people claiming to be atheists and rejecting religion. Has no one ever told you that God has nothing to do with religion?

You wouldn’t know of god if it wasn’t for religion, you see man created god, not the other way around.

Quote:There is a great separation from the Word of God contained in Holy Scriptures and religion. If you have not been wondering for 40 years in the wilderness deep in study of the Torah, the Tanakh, the Holy Qur’an, Buddhist Scripture, Hindu Scripture, the Gospels of John and Matthew, the Books of Abraham and Moses, the Gospel of James who is the Jewish Rabi keeper of the original scrolls written by Matthew and John, aware of True Life in God, the Book of Mormon, the Great Gospel of John and other writings of God by the Egyptians, Incas, Mayas, Native Americans and others, then you may be depriving yourself of God as a result of your contempt of religion, but the Lord has infinite Patience and She has sent me with this simple message granting parole to reconsider your foolishness: “Hear this, all you peoples; give ear, all inhabitants of the world, men of all estates, rich and poor alike. My mouth utters wisdom, my speech is full of insight.”

Interesting…she huh? SO what is your flavor of delusion? Interesting isn’t it over 4500 different religions and hundreds of gods, yet each faction swears theres is the ONE....sounds like maybe jewish.

Quote:Evidence of God is available to be discovered by the diligent investigator with the desire to look for it.

Provide one please.

Quote:Follow the Path of the Warrior and She will grant you access to the Tree of Knowledge. The Lord said the Kingdom of God must be taken by force. So what does this mean? Do you only criticize religion or do you understand Holy Scripture? Consider this: Who came first, Adam or Moses?

Neither, both are fabrications….you haven’t spent much time studying mythology if you don’t know that basic fact…how very…ineducable…. yet hubris of you.

Quote:The answer to this simple question will reveal to you if you have any comprehension at all of the Creation Metaphor contained in the Torah.

ahhhh the torah, ol school delusion, nice

Quote:What kind of silly god would take six days to create this small apparently insignificant planet and then need a day of rest when a True God may do it in one big bang and continue to do so at infinitum?

I agree; the great god spongebob can do it in only 12 hours….

Quote:Do you know this period of creation is finite? There is an edge to this infinite universe! Do you understand the Covenant with Abraham?

Wow, have you either NOT taken your meds today, or perhaps too many at once…do you even hear yourself?

Quote:What is circumcision? Certainly not the physical mutilation of the body, but that is the physical manifestation. What is the reason for the circumcision metaphor covenant found in the Book of Abraham?

Who wrote Abraham…if you say Abraham, you lose the game…You do realize there is ZERO evidence that moses, Abraham, or even jesus ever existed right? Come now my hubris anthropocentric ineducable tyro priest, do a little research.

Quote:Do you understand that Cain is all material and Abel is all spiritual?

Do you understand neither ever existed either?

Quote:Materialism has murdered the spiritual connection with God.

Spongebob is unhappy because we keep throwing away sponges

Quote:Consider this during the season of the birth of the Jewish Messiah when all the capitalists are looking to make a profit.

You don’t even know the dates are wrong do you…lol…and that xmas is based off of pagan ceremonies…truly sad

Quote:Do not even consider US Politics when you may not understand that God is Pro-Choice and Jesus is a Democrat, but try telling this to those right wing Christians.

Wow, god is pro choice? Did he choose to give millions cancer? Design a big ball of fire in the sky that bombards his creations with cancer causing rays as well?...and jesus is a democrat? Isn't it odd he/she stood idly by with his/her thumb buried in his/her own ass while 14 million jews were marched into the ovens? Answer prayers much? Apparently not. BY the way, jesus the Christ, son of god didn’t exist, and the one who thought he was the messiah, was a false messiah, of course there is no such thing as a messiah so kind of a moot point..

The Bible claims that Jesus made the following comment:

Matthew 16:28
“Truly I tell you, some who are standing here will not taste death before they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom.”

Jesus also advised against going to court over someone who steals something and also told people not to store up stocks or reserves for the future. Clearly, he thought the end was very near.

Likewise, Paul advised followers not to marry and that the end time was near. In this scripture he obviously believes that some of the people he is talking to will still be alive at the second coming.

I Thessalonians 4: 16-18

“For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trumpet of God; and the dead in Christ shall rise first. Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and thus we shall always be with the Lord. Therefore comfort one another with these words.”

The obvious fact is that the second coming was not forthcoming at that time, or even close to being near. The 2000-year delay is a strong piece of evidence that Christianity is a failed religion.

The following quote from Stephen L. Harris, Professor Emeritus of Humanities and Religious Studies at California State University- Sacramento, completes this point with a devastating argument. Remember that Jesus was a Jew who had no intention to deviate from the Hebrew scriptures:

“Jesus did not accomplish what Israel’s prophets said the Messiah was commissioned to do: He did not deliver the covenant people from their Gentile enemies, reassemble those scattered in the Diaspora, restore the Davidic kingdom, or establish universal peace (cf.Isa. 9:6–7; 11:7–12:16, etc.). Instead of freeing Jews from oppressors and thereby fulfilling God’s ancient promises—for land, nationhood, kingship, and blessing—Jesus died a “shameful” death, defeated by the very political powers the Messiah was prophesied to overcome. Indeed, the Hebrew prophets did not foresee that Israel’s savior would be executed as a common criminal by Gentiles, making Jesus’ crucifixion a “stumbling block” to scripturally literate Jews. (1 Cor.1:23)”

Jesus’ immediate followers, mostly his 12 disciples, probably did not immediately identify this failure, because after Jesus’ body was likely stolen and concealed, a rumor spread that Jesus had been resurrected from the dead. A sense of optimism overcame their grief about his execution and renewed some hope that he was a true messiah. If they had known then that there was to be no return in the near or long-term future, they likely would have abandoned any further activity. Despite this resurgence in their faith, they never agreed with Paul’s concept of Jesus as being divine. Anything written in the Bible to suggest that they did is probably a result of later editing by some of Paul’s followers. Such a belief would have been an exceptional departure from the Jewish faith.

Quote:Even if you accept the Holy Bible as the Word of God you should know that it is not the last word from God and what of this “She” I mention? She is the Jewish Feminine God, Who is Binah, Elohim, God. Who is the Divine Mother known to Christians as the Holy Spirit and to the Jews as Binah, the third Sefirot in the Triad God Keter, Hokhmah, Binah and to Christians as the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. What is the Virgin Mary corresponding to Shekhinah, the Gateway to the Divine. She is more than the mother of Jesus and here a warning! The Lord said: “All manner of sin may be forgiven, but sin against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven”

Ahhh been awhile since I had a jewish priest to educate….tell me oh wise one, lets see how much you know…do you realize the EXODUS never happened?

Quote:So where does it say this? In the same place the Lord said: “I came into the world through my mother and I will return through my mother to the Jewish nation who are the keepers of the seal and have the birthright to this teaching and may claim ownership at any time.”

Goldilocks 3:14 Thou shalt not sleep in other peoples beds

Quote:David dedicates the Psalms to Her and She is the one Solomon speaks of in Proverbs.

Yeah? And you know this how? You claim to have a lot of insight to god, and their politics lol….perhaps you have a special red phone beside your bed in your padded room….

Quote:She has a place in many of the world’s religions, but nevertheless rejected by millions of Christians.

Tsk tsk, which is TERRIBLE…another magical invisible god that people don’t believe in…tragic…truly..

Quote:There are many who will reject this immediately and already are busy sharpening their arrows so to those who can’t swallow religion or Holy Scripture I will offer a different path and invite you to read the Teachings of Don Juan, a Yaqui way of Knowledge by Carlos Castaneda and perhaps She will guide you to learn how to stop the world. I have provided so much in this post to fill years of diligent research for any so called atheist and any disciple who rejects the Temple. Do you understand any of this?

You do realize my hubris friend that all religion is false, it is all fabricated, and only the unintelligent, uneducated, gullible, coerced, and elderly subscribe to it…which one are you?

You do realize that if you remove all of the pseudepigrapha, interpolations, parables and allegorical writings from holy books you wouldn’t have enough left over to put together a pamphlet right?

You do know the Moses didn’t exist, and that the OT was fabricated by Judaen priests right? Here let me give you just a crumb of knowledge..

You see, we know that the Judean priests cooked up/assembled Genesis for political reasons in Babylon as a text for reference for the return, to provide a national story and a legal system for a basis for the return. They did it around 575-550 BCE, in order to promote political unity during a crisis caused by the exilic experience in Babylon, after having written the book of Job, (as an attempted "spiritual" response to the question of suffering). While the "Persian Imperative" is now discounted by scholars, it was probably on the right track in some ways, i.e. the unification of the warring priestly class with the Yahwist land owners into a unified, post exile state. In any case in the Books of Ezra and Nehemiah it describes the Return from Babylon, with Ezra carrying two things, ... the letter from Artaxerxes giving him and the King the power to rule in his name, and the Torah of Moses --- the first time in human history what is now the beginnings of "The Bible" (The Scroll of Moses), are ever mentioned.

http://uzh.academia.edu/KonradSchmid/Pap...ent_Debate

Regardless of whether or not this was the actual impetus, it was a politically motivated document, aimed at cohesion and unification in a "created national story", today called "PR".

http://www.pphf.hu/biblikum/cikkek/kanoniz.pdf
http://www.jhsonline.org/cocoon/JHS/r354.html
http://ejournals.library.ualberta.ca/ind.../7322/6023
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philip_R._Davies (The Complete World of the Dead Sea Scrolls)

Let me know if you need more education in your faith….

Faith - the belief in something without evidence.

Delusion: an idiosyncratic belief or impression that is firmly maintained despite being contradicted by what is generally accepted as reality or rational argument, typically a symptom of mental disorder. A belief held with strong conviction despite superior evidence to the contrary.

Religion - The embracement of delusion.

[Image: 2ahfzbm.jpg]

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 4 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
06-12-2014, 07:02 PM
Shit, fuck, cock, cunt, wank, piss, bollocks, arse, bastard, crap, dick, pussy, tits, bullshit, cack, shite, burp.

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Sam's post