Evidence of God

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-12-2014, 10:05 PM
RE: Evidence of God
(06-12-2014 10:00 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  You are on an atheist forum, so no, we don't believe in god, and while I can't speak for everyone, I don't believe in fairies, or ghosts, or bigfoot, or venusians either...

But I met a venusian once, he gave me a cookie.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
06-12-2014, 10:12 PM
(06-12-2014 02:26 PM)aPriest Wrote:  I am aPriest and I come in the name of the Lord. Much in the manner the Lord sent Jonah to Nineveh She led me here to this forum concerned with the spiritual health of so many young intelligent people claiming to be atheists and rejecting religion. Has no one ever told you that God has nothing to do with religion? There is a great separation from the Word of God contained in Holy Scriptures and religion. If you have not been wondering for 40 years in the wilderness deep in study of the Torah, the Tanakh, the Holy Qur’an, Buddhist Scripture, Hindu Scripture, the Gospels of John and Matthew, the Books of Abraham and Moses, the Gospel of James who is the Jewish Rabi keeper of the original scrolls written by Matthew and John, aware of True Life in God, the Book of Mormon, the Great Gospel of John and other writings of God by the Egyptians, Incas, Mayas, Native Americans and others, then you may be depriving yourself of God as a result of your contempt of religion, but the Lord has infinite Patience and She has sent me with this simple message granting parole to reconsider your foolishness: “Hear this, all you peoples; give ear, all inhabitants of the world, men of all estates, rich and poor alike. My mouth utters wisdom, my speech is full of insight.” Evidence of God is available to be discovered by the diligent investigator with the desire to look for it. Follow the Path of the Warrior and She will grant you access to the Tree of Knowledge. The Lord said the Kingdom of God must be taken by force. So what does this mean? Do you only criticize religion or do you understand Holy Scripture? Consider this: Who came first, Adam or Moses? The answer to this simple question will reveal to you if you have any comprehension at all of the Creation Metaphor contained in the Torah. What kind of silly god would take six days to create this small apparently insignificant planet and then need a day of rest when a True God may do it in one big bang and continue to do so at infinitum? Do you know this period of creation is finite? There is an edge to this infinite universe! Do you understand the Covenant with Abraham? What is circumcision? Certainly not the physical mutilation of the body, but that is the physical manifestation. What is the reason for the circumcision metaphor covenant found in the Book of Abraham? Do you understand that Cain is all material and Abel is all spiritual? Materialism has murdered the spiritual connection with God. Consider this during the season of the birth of the Jewish Messiah when all the capitalists are looking to make a profit. Do not even consider US Politics when you may not understand that God is Pro-Choice and Jesus is a Democrat, but try telling this to those right wing Christians. Even if you accept the Holy Bible as the Word of God you should know that it is not the last word from God and what of this “She” I mention? She is the Jewish Feminine God, Who is Binah, Elohim, God. Who is the Divine Mother known to Christians as the Holy Spirit and to the Jews as Binah, the third Sefirot in the Triad God Keter, Hokhmah, Binah and to Christians as the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. What is the Virgin Mary corresponding to Shekhinah, the Gateway to the Divine. She is more than the mother of Jesus and here a warning! The Lord said: “All manner of sin may be forgiven, but sin against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven” So where does it say this? In the same place the Lord said: “I came into the world through my mother and I will return through my mother to the Jewish nation who are the keepers of the seal and have the birthright to this teaching and may claim ownership at any time.” David dedicates the Psalms to Her and She is the one Solomon speaks of in Proverbs. She has a place in many of the world’s religions, but nevertheless rejected by millions of Christians. There are many who will reject this immediately and already are busy sharpening their arrows so to those who can’t swallow religion or Holy Scripture I will offer a different path and invite you to read the Teachings of Don Juan, a Yaqui way of Knowledge by Carlos Castaneda and perhaps She will guide you to learn how to stop the world. I have provided so much in this post to fill years of diligent research for any so called atheist and any disciple who rejects the Temple. Do you understand any of this?
Ask god to send someone who knows what a fucking paragraph is.Drinking Beverage

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 4 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
06-12-2014, 10:18 PM
(06-12-2014 09:06 PM)aPriest Wrote:  Have you ever seen a dead person eat?
It is the soul that takes nourishment from the material world in order to maintain its body. You are not just a chemical reaction. You are an incarnated soul with a body.
Believe it or not.

Demonstrate it princess. Drinking Beverage

Some how I feel an equivocation coming on...or a failure to grasp what demonstrate means...

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
06-12-2014, 10:24 PM
(06-12-2014 09:06 PM)aPriest Wrote:  I had no idea your forum accepted such long posts. This is good.

Just keep using punctuation and indentation sunshine. The word salad masquerading as your opening post did you no favours.

Quote:For a bunch of angry atheists

I'm always so tickled when they think I'm an Angry Atheist. Almost as funny as when they tell me I must have had a bad experience with the church.

Quote:Just so you know, God does not need your acceptance to exist.

That's good. It'd be an exceptionally odd universe if it conformed to our opinions. Likely a damned short-lived one too.

Quote:It is the soul that takes nourishment from the material world in order to maintain its body.

Excellent! This is exactly the type of interaction with the physical world that I mentioned a post or two above. It should be simplicity itself to detect. Heck, if dancefortwo doesn't mind me borrowing his cheese sandwich I'll just cram you and it into this fun-sized bomb calorimeter...

And now we wait for the data...

Still waiting...

Do you think he's praying in there yet?

Twiddles thumbs...

Checks watch...

Nudges calorimeter gently...

Eh?
What's that?
Air holes?!?

But he said that he was more than just a chemical reaction!

Crap. Sorry about that dude. My bad. Better luck next life.

Maybe so long as we don't crack this sucker and peak inside he'll maintain a state of quantum superposition and not collapse to a definitely corpsified state.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
06-12-2014, 10:27 PM
Yes! Everything has a soul and spirit even a stone. It is the one who makes its own body in the womb. When the body no longer serves a purpose the soul departs much the way it was born.

God is both male and female and we as humans are the proof of that. You could say that Adam had a belly button, but not Eve because when God separated the sexes it was Eve who gave birth to Adam. Creation in Genesis is a metaphor. Do you understand this?

This little guy Evil_monster is not the devil. In my case the devil will appear as a very beautiful woman, the forbidden woman in fact.

I'm not a religious priest as you may be thinking. I do not belong or represent any church. When I was 12 I began to question everything much the same as some of you, but instead of denying the existence of God I went looking for myself and I found God after 40 years in the wilderness. I can prove it, but it is too soon. God has nothing to do with religion. For me religion is the Whore of Babylon John tells of in Revelation. So far I get the impression you atheist will not accept that you are divine and immortal. If you did you would have no need to speak about religion because religion would no longer be relevant.

Anyway I continue. WE are in the center of the universe. I am here and you are there, but WE are in the center.
Do you understand this?
06-12-2014, 10:31 PM
(06-12-2014 09:06 PM)aPriest Wrote:  For a bunch of angry atheists

Gee, thanks! Now I know what mood I am in.

Nice generalization about a group of people that essentially have one thing in common and that is that we don't drink your Kool Aid.

Buh Bye now.

Don't call us and we won't call you.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
06-12-2014, 10:34 PM
(06-12-2014 10:27 PM)aPriest Wrote:  I can prove it, but it is too soon.

You are not the first to say this kind of horseshit. If you have evidence, present it.

Quote:Anyway I continue. WE are in the center of the universe. I am here and you are there, but WE are in the center.
Do you understand this?

We are not the center of the universe. There is no rational reason to believe this - it is just hubris.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
06-12-2014, 10:43 PM (This post was last modified: 06-12-2014 10:46 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(06-12-2014 02:26 PM)aPriest Wrote:  I am aPriest and I come in the name of the Lord. Much in the manner the Lord sent Jonah to Nineveh She led me here to this forum concerned with the spiritual health of so many young intelligent people claiming to be atheists and rejecting religion. Has no one ever told you that God has nothing to do with religion? There is a great separation from the Word of God contained in Holy Scriptures and religion. If you have not been wondering for 40 years in the wilderness deep in study of the Torah, the Tanakh, the Holy Qur’an, Buddhist Scripture, Hindu Scripture, the Gospels of John and Matthew, the Books of Abraham and Moses, the Gospel of James who is the Jewish Rabi keeper of the original scrolls written by Matthew and John, aware of True Life in God, the Book of Mormon, the Great Gospel of John and other writings of God by the Egyptians, Incas, Mayas, Native Americans and others, then you may be depriving yourself of God as a result of your contempt of religion, but the Lord has infinite Patience and She has sent me with this simple message granting parole to reconsider your foolishness: “Hear this, all you peoples; give ear, all inhabitants of the world, men of all estates, rich and poor alike. My mouth utters wisdom, my speech is full of insight.” Evidence of God is available to be discovered by the diligent investigator with the desire to look for it. Follow the Path of the Warrior and She will grant you access to the Tree of Knowledge. The Lord said the Kingdom of God must be taken by force. So what does this mean? Do you only criticize religion or do you understand Holy Scripture? Consider this: Who came first, Adam or Moses? The answer to this simple question will reveal to you if you have any comprehension at all of the Creation Metaphor contained in the Torah. What kind of silly god would take six days to create this small apparently insignificant planet and then need a day of rest when a True God may do it in one big bang and continue to do so at infinitum? Do you know this period of creation is finite? There is an edge to this infinite universe! Do you understand the Covenant with Abraham? What is circumcision? Certainly not the physical mutilation of the body, but that is the physical manifestation. What is the reason for the circumcision metaphor covenant found in the Book of Abraham? Do you understand that Cain is all material and Abel is all spiritual? Materialism has murdered the spiritual connection with God. Consider this during the season of the birth of the Jewish Messiah when all the capitalists are looking to make a profit. Do not even consider US Politics when you may not understand that God is Pro-Choice and Jesus is a Democrat, but try telling this to those right wing Christians. Even if you accept the Holy Bible as the Word of God you should know that it is not the last word from God and what of this “She” I mention? She is the Jewish Feminine God, Who is Binah, Elohim, God. Who is the Divine Mother known to Christians as the Holy Spirit and to the Jews as Binah, the third Sefirot in the Triad God Keter, Hokhmah, Binah and to Christians as the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. What is the Virgin Mary corresponding to Shekhinah, the Gateway to the Divine. She is more than the mother of Jesus and here a warning! The Lord said: “All manner of sin may be forgiven, but sin against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven” So where does it say this? In the same place the Lord said: “I came into the world through my mother and I will return through my mother to the Jewish nation who are the keepers of the seal and have the birthright to this teaching and may claim ownership at any time.” David dedicates the Psalms to Her and She is the one Solomon speaks of in Proverbs. She has a place in many of the world’s religions, but nevertheless rejected by millions of Christians. There are many who will reject this immediately and already are busy sharpening their arrows so to those who can’t swallow religion or Holy Scripture I will offer a different path and invite you to read the Teachings of Don Juan, a Yaqui way of Knowledge by Carlos Castaneda and perhaps She will guide you to learn how to stop the world. I have provided so much in this post to fill years of diligent research for any so called atheist and any disciple who rejects the Temple. Do you understand any of this?

The Jewish feminine god was Ashera, the wife of Yahweh.
I wish we all could be "aPriest" .... the state of having no priests.

What ? You never heard of a PARAGRAPH.
Could your stupid god not pick someone to reveal her who had language skills.

Was there an insane asylum that lost some patients recently ?
We gots us another one.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
06-12-2014, 10:46 PM

And I'm the Queen of Sheba. At the right time I will reveal the truth of my ... um, ...... "shebaness". YesThumbsupDodgyConfusedRolleyes

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
06-12-2014, 10:53 PM

Today is your lucky day, I made a deity tester for this very purpose. All you have to do is pray for your god to rotate a cardboard disc 90, 180 or 270 degrees while under video surveillance, here's a pic:

[Image: Deitytester20_zps000c1cdc.jpg]

If your god can't do this trivial task, then why would anyone believe in it?

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 6 users Like TheInquisition's post