Evidence of God

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-12-2014, 10:59 PM
RE: Evidence of God
(06-12-2014 10:43 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Was there an insane asylum that lost some patients recently ?
We gots us another one.

It's a full moon.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
06-12-2014, 11:10 PM
(06-12-2014 02:26 PM)aPriest Wrote:  I am aPriest and I come in the name of the Lord. Much in the manner the Lord sent Jonah to Nineveh She led me here to this forum concerned with the spiritual health of so many young intelligent people claiming to be atheists and rejecting religion. Has no one ever told you that God has nothing to do with religion? There is a great separation from the Word of God contained in Holy Scriptures and religion. If you have not been wondering for 40 years in the wilderness deep in study of the Torah, the Tanakh, the Holy Qur’an, Buddhist Scripture, Hindu Scripture, the Gospels of John and Matthew, the Books of Abraham and Moses, the Gospel of James who is the Jewish Rabi keeper of the original scrolls written by Matthew and John, aware of True Life in God, the Book of Mormon, the Great Gospel of John and other writings of God by the Egyptians, Incas, Mayas, Native Americans and others, then you may be depriving yourself of God as a result of your contempt of religion, but the Lord has infinite Patience and She has sent me with this simple message granting parole to reconsider your foolishness: “Hear this, all you peoples; give ear, all inhabitants of the world, men of all estates, rich and poor alike. My mouth utters wisdom, my speech is full of insight.” Evidence of God is available to be discovered by the diligent investigator with the desire to look for it. Follow the Path of the Warrior and She will grant you access to the Tree of Knowledge. The Lord said the Kingdom of God must be taken by force. So what does this mean? Do you only criticize religion or do you understand Holy Scripture? Consider this: Who came first, Adam or Moses? The answer to this simple question will reveal to you if you have any comprehension at all of the Creation Metaphor contained in the Torah. What kind of silly god would take six days to create this small apparently insignificant planet and then need a day of rest when a True God may do it in one big bang and continue to do so at infinitum? Do you know this period of creation is finite? There is an edge to this infinite universe! Do you understand the Covenant with Abraham? What is circumcision? Certainly not the physical mutilation of the body, but that is the physical manifestation. What is the reason for the circumcision metaphor covenant found in the Book of Abraham? Do you understand that Cain is all material and Abel is all spiritual? Materialism has murdered the spiritual connection with God. Consider this during the season of the birth of the Jewish Messiah when all the capitalists are looking to make a profit. Do not even consider US Politics when you may not understand that God is Pro-Choice and Jesus is a Democrat, but try telling this to those right wing Christians. Even if you accept the Holy Bible as the Word of God you should know that it is not the last word from God and what of this “She” I mention? She is the Jewish Feminine God, Who is Binah, Elohim, God. Who is the Divine Mother known to Christians as the Holy Spirit and to the Jews as Binah, the third Sefirot in the Triad God Keter, Hokhmah, Binah and to Christians as the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. What is the Virgin Mary corresponding to Shekhinah, the Gateway to the Divine. She is more than the mother of Jesus and here a warning! The Lord said: “All manner of sin may be forgiven, but sin against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven” So where does it say this? In the same place the Lord said: “I came into the world through my mother and I will return through my mother to the Jewish nation who are the keepers of the seal and have the birthright to this teaching and may claim ownership at any time.” David dedicates the Psalms to Her and She is the one Solomon speaks of in Proverbs. She has a place in many of the world’s religions, but nevertheless rejected by millions of Christians. There are many who will reject this immediately and already are busy sharpening their arrows so to those who can’t swallow religion or Holy Scripture I will offer a different path and invite you to read the Teachings of Don Juan, a Yaqui way of Knowledge by Carlos Castaneda and perhaps She will guide you to learn how to stop the world. I have provided so much in this post to fill years of diligent research for any so called atheist and any disciple who rejects the Temple. Do you understand any of this?

[Image: Tldr.gif]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
06-12-2014, 11:17 PM
(06-12-2014 10:59 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(06-12-2014 10:43 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Was there an insane asylum that lost some patients recently ?
We gots us another one.

It's a full moon.

Facepalm Some assholes are obvious. Laugh out load
06-12-2014, 11:18 PM
(06-12-2014 10:27 PM)aPriest Wrote:  Yes! Everything has a soul and spirit even a stone. It is the one who makes its own body in the womb. When the body no longer serves a purpose the soul departs much the way it was born.

God is both male and female and we as humans are the proof of that. You could say that Adam had a belly button, but not Eve because when God separated the sexes it was Eve who gave birth to Adam. Creation in Genesis is a metaphor. Do you understand this?

This little guy Evil_monster is not the devil. In my case the devil will appear as a very beautiful woman, the forbidden woman in fact.

I'm not a religious priest as you may be thinking. I do not belong or represent any church. When I was 12 I began to question everything much the same as some of you, but instead of denying the existence of God I went looking for myself and I found God after 40 years in the wilderness. I can prove it, but it is too soon. God has nothing to do with religion. For me religion is the Whore of Babylon John tells of in Revelation. So far I get the impression you atheist will not accept that you are divine and immortal. If you did you would have no need to speak about religion because religion would no longer be relevant.

Anyway I continue. WE are in the center of the universe. I am here and you are there, but WE are in the center.
Do you understand this?

Blink

You realize it is ALL a metaphor right my misguided and delusional child?

40 years in the wilderness huh....lol riiiiiight, and yes, oh worshipfullness, prove it.

You are truly delusional, Do you understand this?

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 3 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
06-12-2014, 11:33 PM
(06-12-2014 10:27 PM)aPriest Wrote:  Yes! Everything has a soul and spirit even a stone. It is the one who makes its own body in the womb. When the body no longer serves a purpose the soul departs much the way it was born.
Fantastic I'm gonna have to have the "Where do babies come from?" talk with you 'cause clearly you have no idea.

Oh also demonstrate this claim. Right now.

Quote:God is both male and female and we as humans are the proof of that.
You evidently have no idea what the word proof means.

Quote:You could say that Adam had a belly button, but not Eve because when God separated the sexes it was Eve who gave birth to Adam.
You could say that but that would make you one crazy ass motherfucker. We also know there was no Adam or Eve as it is presented in the bible because that's now how Evolution or even basic biology works. A thing you would know if you had even a kindergarten level understanding of the subject.

So no wait.... lets not say that ok cupcake?

Quote:Creation in Genesis is a metaphor. Do you understand this?
First off that's an allegory, secondly that's irrelevant because next to no element of Genesis maps to reality, either in event or timeline. Unless you vague it up to the point of being worthless in a sad and desperate attempt to make reality fit your presuppositions which is ...you know...dishonest as fuck.

Quote:This little guy Evil_monster is not the devil. In my case the devil will appear as a very beautiful woman, the forbidden woman in fact.
Until you demonstrate that there is a devil at all the default position is that he does not exist. You can't talk about a things qualities until you can prove that the thing exists and can have qualities. You're at the starting gate sunshine... and you're facing backwards.
Also something tells me most women are forbidden to you and by their choice.Drinking Beverage

Quote:I'm not a religious priest as you may be thinking. I do not belong or represent any church.
The fact your bullshit is not tied to a church does not make it any less bullshit. You are free to demonstrate that what you say is true though...any time...any minute now....any....minute....

Quote:When I was 12 I began to question everything much the same as some of you
Oh hahah I doubt that very much.Drinking Beverage

Quote:but instead of denying the existence of God I went looking for myself and I found God after 40 years in the wilderness.
We don't "deny" gods existence and fuck you very much for trying to tell us what we do. You are starting with the presupposition that he exists and that's fallacious. You, nor anyone peddling your boringly pedestrian brand of stupid, has ever met their burden of proof when it comes to the existence of god/s so therefor we reject your claims because that is the intellectually honest thing to do. Belief is withheld until a demonstration if forthcoming. Which it won't be because you are either lying or delusional. Or both. Probably both.

Welcome to demonstrate it though.

Quote:I can prove it, but it is too soon.
Well lucky for you it's not too soon for you to shut your cock buffer. You can't prove shit or you would, simple as that. I invite you to prove it and I don't care about your dodgy as fuck timetable you made up to get out of proving shit.

Prove it. Get too it assbutt.

Quote:God has nothing to do with religion. For me religion is the Whore of Babylon John tells of in Revelation.
That's nice sweetie, and we should care about your stupid whack-a-doo opinion because...... what again?

Quote:So far I get the impression you atheist will not accept that you are divine and immortal.
Atheists will not except your made up bullshit without demonstration or actual evidence? Yes that is correct, and the fact that you will except whatever unoriginal and stupid idea stomps through your hallow head should be of great worry to you. But then again....ignorance is bliss after all.

Quote:If you did you would have no need to speak about religion because religion would no longer be relevant.
People still fight, oppress, and kill in the name of their religion so yes idiot it is VERY relevant. Stop getting your philosophy from bumper stickers you dolt.

Quote:Anyway I continue.
Yaaaaaaaay?Weeping

Quote:WE are in the center of the universe.
Not only are we not the center of the universe geographically, but when you die nothing will happen to you other then you will go in a box or an oven and be, on average, forgotten by the whole of history and the world in less then 4 generations. I'm guessing 1 for you though. Drinking Beverage

Quote:I am here and you are there, but WE are in the center.
No. Grow up, you are not the center of anything. Check your ego at the door and then sod off on out that door.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 6 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
06-12-2014, 11:43 PM (This post was last modified: 06-12-2014 11:47 PM by pablo.)
Sorry double.Blush
06-12-2014, 11:46 PM
(06-12-2014 11:33 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
Fantastic I'm gonna have to have the "Where do babies come from?" talk with you 'cause clearly you have no idea.

Oh also demonstrate this claim. Right now.

Quote:God is both male and female and we as humans are the proof of that.
You evidently have no idea what the word proof means.

Quote:You could say that Adam had a belly button, but not Eve because when God separated the sexes it was Eve who gave birth to Adam.
You could say that but that would make you one crazy ass motherfucker. We also know there was no Adam or Eve as it is presented in the bible because that's now how Evolution or even basic biology works. A thing you would know if you had even a kindergarten level understanding of the subject.

So no wait.... lets not say that ok cupcake?

Quote:Creation in Genesis is a metaphor. Do you understand this?
First off that's an allegory, secondly that's irrelevant because next to no element of Genesis maps to reality, either in event or timeline. Unless you vague it up to the point of being worthless in a sad and desperate attempt to make reality fit your presuppositions which is ...you know...dishonest as fuck.

Quote:This little guy Evil_monster is not the devil. In my case the devil will appear as a very beautiful woman, the forbidden woman in fact.
Until you demonstrate that there is a devil at all the default position is that he does not exist. You can't talk about a things qualities until you can prove that the thing exists and can have qualities. You're at the starting gate sunshine... and you're facing backwards.
Also something tells me most women are forbidden to you and by their choice.Drinking Beverage

Quote:I'm not a religious priest as you may be thinking. I do not belong or represent any church.
The fact your bullshit is not tied to a church does not make it any less bullshit. You are free to demonstrate that what you say is true though...any time...any minute now....any....minute....

Quote:When I was 12 I began to question everything much the same as some of you
Oh hahah I doubt that very much.Drinking Beverage

Quote:but instead of denying the existence of God I went looking for myself and I found God after 40 years in the wilderness.
We don't "deny" gods existence and fuck you very much for trying to tell us what we do. You are starting with the presupposition that he exists and that's fallacious. You, nor anyone peddling your boringly pedestrian brand of stupid, has ever met their burden of proof when it comes to the existence of god/s so therefor we reject your claims because that is the intellectually honest thing to do. Belief is withheld until a demonstration if forthcoming. Which it won't be because you are either lying or delusional. Or both. Probably both.

Welcome to demonstrate it though.

Well lucky for you it's not too soon for you to shut your cock buffer. You can't prove shit or you would, simple as that. I invite you to prove it and I don't care about your dodgy as fuck timetable you made up to get out of proving shit.

Prove it. Get too it assbutt.

Quote:God has nothing to do with religion. For me religion is the Whore of Babylon John tells of in Revelation.
That's nice sweetie, and we should care about your stupid whack-a-doo opinion because...... what again?

Quote:So far I get the impression you atheist will not accept that you are divine and immortal.
Atheists will not except your made up bullshit without demonstration or actual evidence? Yes that is correct, and the fact that you will except whatever unoriginal and stupid idea stomps through your hallow head should be of great worry to you. But then again....ignorance is bliss after all.

Quote:If you did you would have no need to speak about religion because religion would no longer be relevant.
People still fight, oppress, and kill in the name of their religion so yes idiot it is VERY relevant. Stop getting your philosophy from bumper stickers you dolt.

Quote:Anyway I continue.
Yaaaaaaaay?Weeping

Quote:WE are in the center of the universe.
Not only are we not the center of the universe geographically, but when you die nothing will happen to you other then you will go in a box or an oven and be, on average, forgotten by the whole of history and the world in less then 4 generations. I'm guessing 1 for you though. Drinking Beverage

Quote:I am here and you are there, but WE are in the center.
No. Grow up, you are not the center of anything. Check your ego at the door and then sod off on out that door.

It's like watching a comedian handily dispatch a heckler. LMAO
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
06-12-2014, 11:46 PM
(06-12-2014 02:26 PM)aPriest Wrote:  I am aPriest and I come in the name of the Lord. Much in the manner the Lord sent Jonah to Nineveh She led me here to this forum concerned with the spiritual health of so many young intelligent people claiming to be atheists and rejecting religion. Has no one ever told you that God has nothing to do with religion? There is a great separation from the Word of God contained in Holy Scriptures and religion. If you have not been wondering for 40 years in the wilderness deep in study of the Torah, the Tanakh, the Holy Qur’an, Buddhist Scripture, Hindu Scripture, the Gospels of John and Matthew, the Books of Abraham and Moses, the Gospel of James who is the Jewish Rabi keeper of the original scrolls written by Matthew and John, aware of True Life in God, the Book of Mormon, the Great Gospel of John and other writings of God by the Egyptians, Incas, Mayas, Native Americans and others, then you may be depriving yourself of God as a result of your contempt of religion, but the Lord has infinite Patience and She has sent me with this simple message granting parole to reconsider your foolishness: “Hear this, all you peoples; give ear, all inhabitants of the world, men of all estates, rich and poor alike. My mouth utters wisdom, my speech is full of insight.” Evidence of God is available to be discovered by the diligent investigator with the desire to look for it. Follow the Path of the Warrior and She will grant you access to the Tree of Knowledge. The Lord said the Kingdom of God must be taken by force. So what does this mean? Do you only criticize religion or do you understand Holy Scripture? Consider this: Who came first, Adam or Moses? The answer to this simple question will reveal to you if you have any comprehension at all of the Creation Metaphor contained in the Torah. What kind of silly god would take six days to create this small apparently insignificant planet and then need a day of rest when a True God may do it in one big bang and continue to do so at infinitum? Do you know this period of creation is finite? There is an edge to this infinite universe! Do you understand the Covenant with Abraham? What is circumcision? Certainly not the physical mutilation of the body, but that is the physical manifestation. What is the reason for the circumcision metaphor covenant found in the Book of Abraham? Do you understand that Cain is all material and Abel is all spiritual? Materialism has murdered the spiritual connection with God. Consider this during the season of the birth of the Jewish Messiah when all the capitalists are looking to make a profit. Do not even consider US Politics when you may not understand that God is Pro-Choice and Jesus is a Democrat, but try telling this to those right wing Christians. Even if you accept the Holy Bible as the Word of God you should know that it is not the last word from God and what of this “She” I mention? She is the Jewish Feminine God, Who is Binah, Elohim, God. Who is the Divine Mother known to Christians as the Holy Spirit and to the Jews as Binah, the third Sefirot in the Triad God Keter, Hokhmah, Binah and to Christians as the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. What is the Virgin Mary corresponding to Shekhinah, the Gateway to the Divine. She is more than the mother of Jesus and here a warning! The Lord said: “All manner of sin may be forgiven, but sin against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven” So where does it say this? In the same place the Lord said: “I came into the world through my mother and I will return through my mother to the Jewish nation who are the keepers of the seal and have the birthright to this teaching and may claim ownership at any time.” David dedicates the Psalms to Her and She is the one Solomon speaks of in Proverbs. She has a place in many of the world’s religions, but nevertheless rejected by millions of Christians. There are many who will reject this immediately and already are busy sharpening their arrows so to those who can’t swallow religion or Holy Scripture I will offer a different path and invite you to read the Teachings of Don Juan, a Yaqui way of Knowledge by Carlos Castaneda and perhaps She will guide you to learn how to stop the world. I have provided so much in this post to fill years of diligent research for any so called atheist and any disciple who rejects the Temple. Do you understand any of this?

I don't believe you're a priest because I'm pretty certain that most priests now how to fucking paragraph, you stupid troll cunt.

Now begone with you.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
06-12-2014, 11:49 PM
(06-12-2014 10:27 PM)aPriest Wrote:  Yes! Everything has a soul and spirit even a stone.

Even the stones? Just so we're clear on this, I'm a geologist. I hunt and kill rocks for a living.

Quote:It is the one who makes its own body in the womb.

Rocks don't come from a womb. That's a good thing for all concerned.

Quote:When the body no longer serves a purpose the soul departs much the way it was born.

So everything has a soul, except corpses. They're just out of luck. When I go about smashing up rocks, which I do a lot, am I making rock corpses? Unhousing rock souls? Or am I creating new habitat for lithosouls without homes? Or am I perhaps subdividing these lithosouls in the same way that I separate their physical bodies? What about when I crush, pulverise and dissolve a rock with HF-Nitric? How much of the lithosoul am I sending down the flight tube of the mass spec?

Quote:When I was 12 I began to question everything much the same as some of you, but instead of denying the existence of God I went looking for myself and I found God after 40 years in the wilderness.

As much As I'm sure licking lizards made it seem like forty years you still aren't legal drinking age. Seriously, these posts read like somebody wrote them while his mom wasn't looking.

It's never too soon. A word of advice: This pretentious sage shit is amusing for the first three femtoseconds but wears thin quickly after that. Put something meaningful in your next post.

I'll be damned. A broken clock is right once a day. What do you want? I use a 24 hour clock.

And yet that is all you do. Endlessly.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 1 user Likes Paleophyte's post
07-12-2014, 12:01 AM (This post was last modified: 07-12-2014 12:02 PM by Clockwork.)
Re: Evidence of God
You cannot prove you met your god. If you could, you would be all over the Internet and television with this proof. You would thereby show the entire world your flavor of religion was real and save lives & souls. Any proof you have will be 100% anecdote and God of the gaps.

Furthermore, stating that you are not here to save our souls is a disingenuous lie. Why? You stated you have this proof then say it is not time. Why would you mention this while calling yourself a priest if you were not.

I'll let my newfound buddies here rip you a new one, but you'd be better off just not even trying to be anything more than a playground smartass.