Evidence of God

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-12-2014, 12:33 AM (This post was last modified: 07-12-2014 07:13 AM by EvolutionKills.)
RE: Evidence of God
(06-12-2014 02:26 PM)aPriest Wrote:  I am aPriest and I come in the name of the Lord.

Oh yeah? Well, I'm a prophet (of the One True Grumpy Cat), and I'm pretty sure that trumps being a priest.

(06-12-2014 02:26 PM)aPriest Wrote:  Much in the manner the Lord sent Jonah to Nineveh She led me here to this forum concerned with the spiritual health of so many young intelligent people claiming to be atheists and rejecting religion.

And our greater Lord Tardar Sauce sent me here to be chill and shit.

(06-12-2014 02:26 PM)aPriest Wrote:  Has no one ever told you that God has nothing to do with religion?

Sure, but I do my best to ignore the fountain of diarrhea that spews forth from Deepak Chopra and his ilk.

(06-12-2014 02:26 PM)aPriest Wrote:  There is a great separation from the Word of God contained in Holy Scriptures and religion.

"And on the seventh day the Lord Tardar finished making the world, and upon seeing it's completion, she let out a resounding *meh*." - First Book of Grumps, 2:10-11

I agree, the world clearly needs more apathy to keep in line with the holy scriptures. I would do something about it, but that would be missing the point.

(06-12-2014 02:26 PM)aPriest Wrote:  If you have not been wondering for 40 years in the wilderness deep in study of the Torah, the Tanakh, the Holy Qur’an, Buddhist Scripture, Hindu Scripture, the Gospels of John and Matthew, the Books of Abraham and Moses, the Gospel of James who is the Jewish Rabi keeper of the original scrolls written by Matthew and John, aware of True Life in God, the Book of Mormon, the Great Gospel of John and other writings of God by the Egyptians, Incas, Mayas, Native Americans and others, then you may be depriving yourself of God as a result of your contempt of religion, but the Lord has infinite Patience and She has sent me with this simple message granting parole to reconsider your foolishness:

Periods motherfucker! Do you use them?

[Image: 9d7d9d8b9038ec791ba879067b1d7e606234a697...f1e48a.jpg]

(06-12-2014 02:26 PM)aPriest Wrote:  “Hear this, all you peoples; give ear, all inhabitants of the world, men of all estates, rich and poor alike. My mouth utters wisdom, my speech is full of insight.”

"I had fun once. It was awful."
-Book of Sauce, 4:15-16

(06-12-2014 02:26 PM)aPriest Wrote:  Evidence of God is available to be discovered by the diligent investigator with the desire to look for it.

Confirmation bias is the tendency for people to (consciously or unconsciously) seek out information that conforms to their pre-existing view points, and subsequently ignore information that goes against them, both positive and negative. It is a type of cognitive bias and a form of selection bias toward confirmation of the hypothesis under study. Avoiding confirmation bias is an important part of rationalism and in science in general. This is achieved by setting up problems so that you must find ways of disproving your hypothesis (see falsifiability).

Confirmation Bias @ RationalWiki

(06-12-2014 02:26 PM)aPriest Wrote:  Follow the Path of the Warrior and She will grant you access to the Tree of Knowledge.

"Follow the path of ambivalence, and she will grant you access to the Couch of Comfiness."
-Book of Lethargy, 7:25-26

(06-12-2014 02:26 PM)aPriest Wrote:  The Lord said the Kingdom of God must be taken by force. So what does this mean?

Whatever you need it to mean to ram that square peg into your round hole. Also, don't forget proper lubricant.

[Image: 600491d1299117305-do-you-carry-ky-jelly-...560ill.jpg]

(06-12-2014 02:26 PM)aPriest Wrote:  Do you only criticize religion or do you understand Holy Scripture?

We criticize because we have read them and do understand them, and the fact that multiple surveys have shown that on average the non-religious are far more educated about the various religions they reject than the people who actually self identify as followers of those religions (i.e. far more atheists know what transubstantiation means to Catholicism than practicing Catholics do themselves). So, you know, there is that.

(06-12-2014 02:26 PM)aPriest Wrote:  Consider this: Who came first, Adam or Moses?

Clearly it was our Great Lord Tardar Sauce. Not only that, but we actually have photographic evidence that she exists.

[Image: tumblr_mmegnrHGI11so74p3o1_500.jpg]

(06-12-2014 02:26 PM)aPriest Wrote:  The answer to this simple question will reveal to you if you have any comprehension at all of the Creation Metaphor contained in the Torah.

Oh, you mean that plagiarism of earlier creation myths (Canaanite) that existed in Mesopotamia at the time that completely predate the existence of Judaism?

(06-12-2014 02:26 PM)aPriest Wrote:  What kind of silly god would take six days to create this small apparently insignificant planet and then need a day of rest when a True God may do it in one big bang and continue to do so at infinitum?

But an all powerful Lord of Creation could do anything they wanted. Clearly our Great Lord Tardar Sauce created the universe in a big bang, then went to sleep for billions of years because shit was being handled by natural laws and she clearly wasn't in a hurry. What is billions of years to an immoral universe creator? Our great Lord Tardar Sauce had just created a universe! Clearly she was entitled to nap however long she wanted. Heretic.

[Image: tartarsleep.jpg]

(06-12-2014 02:26 PM)aPriest Wrote:  Do you know this period of creation is finite? There is an edge to this infinite universe! Do you understand the Covenant with Abraham?

Do you understand Abraham never existed?

(06-12-2014 02:26 PM)aPriest Wrote:  What is circumcision?

A way for those crafty Jews to trick the gods who demanded human sacrifice with a lesser blood and minor amputation ritual instead. Because the Jews were crafty like that. Sort of like how fundamentalists Jews who still observe the Sabbath hire non-Jewish people to flick their light switches and operate their ovens and shit. Because paying other hell-bound heathens to sin for you on god's designated time-out days can circumvent your personal responsibility and keep you in god's good graces. I guess?

(06-12-2014 02:26 PM)aPriest Wrote:  Certainly not the physical mutilation of the body, but that is the physical manifestation. What is the reason for the circumcision metaphor covenant found in the Book of Abraham? Do you understand that Cain is all material and Abel is all spiritual?

[Image: %22Citation_needed%22.jpg]

(06-12-2014 02:26 PM)aPriest Wrote:  Materialism has murdered the spiritual connection with God.

No, I'm pretty sure god's silence severed all connection with him. Also the complete lack of evidence doesn't help either.

(06-12-2014 02:26 PM)aPriest Wrote:  Consider this during the season of the birth of the Jewish Messiah when all the capitalists are looking to make a profit.

I'm still waiting for Lord Saturn to start smiting motherfuckers with thunderbolts so that he can start to reassert why he is the reason for the season.

Help keep the Saturn in Saturnalia.

[Image: saturnaliaopt.jpg]

(06-12-2014 02:26 PM)aPriest Wrote:  Do not even consider US Politics when you may not understand that God is Pro-Choice and Jesus is a Democrat, but try telling this to those right wing Christians.

Well supposedly Jesus is also God, who also drowned the whole world; thus Jesus has to be a-okay with massive global abortion via drowning the mother. But why would we need universal healthcare if god/jebus could heal everyone instantly right now? What does that say about them if they have that power, and yet refuse to do so? On a scale of human suffering, that would only make them the greatest despots in the universe.

(06-12-2014 02:26 PM)aPriest Wrote:  Even if you accept the Holy Bible as the Word of God you should know that it is not the last word from God and what of this “She” I mention? She is the Jewish Feminine God, Who is Binah, Elohim, God. Who is the Divine Mother known to Christians as the Holy Spirit and to the Jews as Binah, the third Sefirot in the Triad God Keter, Hokhmah, Binah and to Christians as the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

The Lord is female, but she is also a cat. I mean, look at the internet! Full of cats! Q.E.D.

[Image: 17d0830c05db053e32fc50b816bda9e9.jpg]

(06-12-2014 02:26 PM)aPriest Wrote:  What is the Virgin Mary corresponding to Shekhinah, the Gateway to the Divine. She is more than the mother of Jesus and here a warning! The Lord said: “All manner of sin may be forgiven, but sin against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven” So where does it say this? In the same place the Lord said: “I came into the world through my mother and I will return through my mother to the Jewish nation who are the keepers of the seal and have the birthright to this teaching and may claim ownership at any time.” David dedicates the Psalms to Her and She is the one Solomon speaks of in Proverbs. She has a place in many of the world’s religions, but nevertheless rejected by millions of Christians. There are many who will reject this immediately and already are busy sharpening their arrows so to those who can’t swallow religion or Holy Scripture I will offer a different path and invite you to read the Teachings of Don Juan, a Yaqui way of Knowledge by Carlos Castaneda and perhaps She will guide you to learn how to stop the world.

[Image: 9189283.jpg]

(06-12-2014 02:26 PM)aPriest Wrote:  I have provided so much in this post to fill years of diligent research for any so called atheist and any disciple who rejects the Temple. Do you understand any of this?

[Image: grumpy-cat-saying-no%20(4).jpg]

[Image: Grumpy_Cat_001.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 7 users Like EvolutionKills's post
07-12-2014, 01:19 AM
(06-12-2014 10:27 PM)aPriest Wrote:  So far I get the impression you atheist will not accept that you are divine and immortal. If you did you would have no need to speak about religion because religion would no longer be relevant.

Incorrect. Inasmuch as religion can cause great harm to believers and non-believers alike, and because people of religion actively interfere with the neutrality of civil society, there is a continuing need to speak about religion. It is very, very relevant to us even if there is no divinity and no mortality.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Astreja's post
07-12-2014, 01:26 AM
(06-12-2014 02:26 PM)aPriest Wrote:  Do you understand any of this?

No. I don't understand how everything we can't yet explain with science automatically morphs into, "god musta done it." It makes no sense whatsoever to me.

~incrédulité~
07-12-2014, 02:17 AM
(06-12-2014 10:27 PM)aPriest Wrote:  Yes! Everything has a soul and spirit even a stone. It is the one who makes its own body in the womb. When the body no longer serves a purpose the soul departs much the way it was born.

God is both male and female and we as humans are the proof of that. You could say that Adam had a belly button, but not Eve because when God separated the sexes it was Eve who gave birth to Adam. Creation in Genesis is a metaphor. Do you understand this?

This little guy Evil_monster is not the devil. In my case the devil will appear as a very beautiful woman, the forbidden woman in fact.

I'm not a religious priest as you may be thinking. I do not belong or represent any church. When I was 12 I began to question everything much the same as some of you, but instead of denying the existence of God I went looking for myself and I found God after 40 years in the wilderness. I can prove it, but it is too soon. God has nothing to do with religion. For me religion is the Whore of Babylon John tells of in Revelation. So far I get the impression you atheist will not accept that you are divine and immortal. If you did you would have no need to speak about religion because religion would no longer be relevant.

Anyway I continue. WE are in the center of the universe. I am here and you are there, but WE are in the center.
Do you understand this?

Ooo, doth my eyes see a reply? How about that! Well, Mr.Too-Fancy-For-Church-Pants, next time you feel the need to address someone's comment, there's this handy dandy little button called "quote" on each post. Thatta way, we know who the hell you're talking to. Or did your nice little deity block that feature? I'm sure that's the reason you haven't said anything back to anyone else. Surely you're not avoiding us lost souls and our all too clever resonances! Then again,I'm pretty sure you're just trolling us but I'm bored enough to reply anyhow.

So then god's a transgender. Alrighty then. Like goodwithoutgod said, you do realize the whole bible is a metaphor at best writen by shepards, right? Though, humor me a bit more, how'd god make Adam and Eve if all that jazz that went down in Genesis was a metaphor? Something tells me I'll regret asking but, eh, why the hell not.

Didn't say that smiley was the devil. Just more or less saying its not effective. I mean, really, we aren't any more afraid or willing to believe your horseshit or even more likely to like you because yo slapped a smiley in a post. And now you're abusing the smiley privilege. This is like the 5th time you used the damn thing. It still ain't working, by the way.

Ah, but darlin', like a "Rent" song says, "no dy but today!" A.k.a, if you got proof, spew it out now. And I notice for one who doesn't take part in religion (so you say) or believe in the Christian god being in religion, you're awful dead set on having us join a religion. Talk about not practicing what you preach. *badum-ching*

Oh, I'm in the center of my universe too! I love me (I'm hugging myself as I speak). But really, like pablo said, no we aren't.

[Image: notagain.gif]
07-12-2014, 02:20 AM
(06-12-2014 09:06 PM)aPriest Wrote:  Remarkable!
I had no idea your forum accepted such long posts. This is good.
For a bunch of angry atheists you sure appear to have a very good idea of God, with a capital G. So do you belief He exists or not? Just so you know, God does not need your acceptance to exist.

Have you ever seen a dead person eat?
It is the soul that takes nourishment from the material world in order to maintain its body. You are not just a chemical reaction. You are an incarnated soul with a body.
Believe it or not.

I've never had such participation. 5 pages of posts already in one afternoon. This is so cool! Evil_monster
Do I risk being kicked out if I'm causing such a reaction?

At the risk of creating a monster, I feel obligated to inform you that there are really a handful of rules here; don't create more than one account, don't spam, no CP or snuff films, and don't threaten people IRL. You can be as irritating as you like. Trolling is discouraged but not forbidden Drinking Beverage .

The reaction you are getting is dismissal, not anger or contempt. You are not the first nut job to come here... this week. If you form an interesting argument you might get an intelligent response, if you say something particularly stupid and dishonest you could provoke genuine anger.

Have fun I suppose.
[+] 5 users Like Michael_Tadlock's post
07-12-2014, 02:55 AM
Put down the crack pipe and back away slowly from the keyboard.

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 6 users Like houseofcantor's post
07-12-2014, 06:16 AM
(06-12-2014 09:06 PM)aPriest Wrote:  Remarkable!

Not really. You dumb shits are a dime a dozen. We get all kinds of nuts like you.

(06-12-2014 09:06 PM)aPriest Wrote:  I had no idea your forum accepted such long posts. This is good.
For a bunch of angry atheists you sure appear to have a very good idea of God, with a capital G. So do you belief He exists or not? Just so you know, God does not need your acceptance to exist.

You have in no way demonstrated any god exists. First you said god was a she, now you say god is a "he". It's not "So do you belief ..", it's "Do you BELIEVE .. ?"
Since you can't even write a correct English sentence, you can stay "dismissed".

(06-12-2014 09:06 PM)aPriest Wrote:  Have you ever seen a dead person eat?
It is the soul that takes nourishment from the material world in order to maintain its body. You are not just a chemical reaction. You are an incarnated soul with a body.
Believe it or not.

Then why do people who clearly do not want to die, stop eating and die anyway, if the soul is in charge ? Oops.

(06-12-2014 09:06 PM)aPriest Wrote:  I've never had such participation. 5 pages of posts already in one afternoon. This is so cool! Evil_monster

Don't flatter yourself. We like to toss around deluded chew toys. You elicit pity. Nothing else, and your idiot thread is nothing unusual. At all.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
07-12-2014, 06:40 AM
Your imagination is the only evidence I've seen so far.

Do you have anything that isn't part of nature that you want to show me ? Cause I'd really like to see that stuff that's supernatural , but if I see it, it becomes natural. You've got a hard road ahead of you.

At least I imagine you do.

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
07-12-2014, 07:03 AM (This post was last modified: 07-12-2014 07:13 AM by OddGamer.)
(07-12-2014 06:16 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(06-12-2014 09:06 PM)aPriest Wrote:  I've never had such participation. 5 pages of posts already in one afternoon. This is so cool! Evil_monster

Don't flatter yourself. We like to toss around deluded chew toys. You elicit pity. Nothing else, and your idiot thread is nothing unusual. At all.

Too bad there isn't a thread we just update whenever this sort of thread is started to point to all the other wackadoo preaching threads that show up. First response could then be "Aaaaaand... added to the list" plus a link to said list.
[+] 3 users Like OddGamer's post
07-12-2014, 07:05 AM
Good idea Smile

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.