Evidence presented by the U.S. government

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-06-2012, 05:16 PM (This post was last modified: 29-06-2012 08:47 PM by Vosur.)
Evidence presented by the U.S. government
I've always been skeptical about the evidence presented by the U.S. government about Osama Bin Laden since it turned out to be fake on multiple occasions. I'm pretty sure that there are people who know a lot more about it than I do, so feel free to point out any flaws in my post. Here are a few things, from what I know, that bother me about the whole thing:

#1. The supposedly real photo of Osama Bin Laden's corpse turned out to be fake
http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guar...sh-004.jpg
http://articles.cnn.com/2011-05-03/world...s=PM:WORLD

#2. The government didn't admit that the photograph was fake until it was debunked

#3. The government has yet to provide any credible evidence that he is in fact dead
http://www.infowars.com/media-runs-fake-...ropaganda/

#4. The government released videos that were claimed to come from Osama Bin Laden, but turned out to be fake
http://www.dailypaul.com/135949/cia-admi...den-videos
http://www.prisonplanet.com/former-cia-o...video.html
http://blog.washingtonpost.com/spy-talk/..._to_d.html

I didn't do enough research about this topic to form to a profound opinion, but I do think the governments actions are highly suspicious and they do beg the question of why they would release information which they know is false. Why would they allow fake photos to be spread in the media if they knew they were fake? Why would they submit fake videos of Osama Bin Laden? They claim to have taken real pictures of Osama Bin Laden - why is it that they have yet to be released?

I hope someone is able to find reasonable answers to these questions. It's been bugging me for quite some time. Huh

Edit: No idea if the sources above are credible, as I've said, I didn't do much research.

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-06-2012, 08:17 PM
RE: Evidence presented by the U.S. government
I think the imperial army did kill him but on the third day....

02-07-2012, 04:19 AM
Hahahahahaha, that picture is one of the WORST photoshops I have EVER seen. Could they glue his beard with little less effort to make it look real?

OK, OK, I'll stop...

But you gotta ask yourself, why would they kill their man? Didn't CIA trained him? Wasn't he the prime mover for the whole "attack Middle East" war on "terror"? Who knows where is he, how long has he been dead, is he dead, is he living his life on some nice beach? He served his purpose, he is not needed anymore, he is gone. Dead or not, he will not be emerging anymore. What happened with him? We will never know, and who gives a shit, anyway? ... Right?

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
02-07-2012, 05:21 AM
The US government is a tool of the corpocracy. Mass media is just a form of entertainment. And peeps are dumb. So they publish this crap and the sheep eat it up. Debunking this shit keeps others amused, and everybody is entertained.

[Image: 10289811_592837817482059_8815379025397103823_n.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
02-07-2012, 06:53 AM
Im sorry but I laughed when they spun the story of capturing and killing osama bin laden...... not only did they mysteriously drop the body off into the sea.... they have also refused to release the pictures/proof of such a thing.

If my hazy memory is anything to go by im sure the Obama administration needed a boost in popularity around the time for some sort of electoral purposes Huh simple coincidence maybe Thumbsup

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
02-07-2012, 06:56 AM
I'm usually too much of a skeptic to buy into conspiracy theory's. But I've always found it strange why they shot him when he was unarmed and wouldn't be able to put up much resistance against special forces.

I know he would never have been given a fair trial but surely the supposed head of a terrorist organisation would be worth more to them alive.
They could have taken him alive and said they killed him as if they say he's dead they can do what ever they like to him without any interferance. Remember how the us treats terrorism suspects. Imagine what they could do to one no one knows is alive.

I think it's highly unlikely but you never know.
02-07-2012, 06:57 AM
(02-07-2012 06:53 AM)bemore Wrote:  If my hazy memory is anything to go by im sure the Obama administration needed a boost in popularity around the time for some sort of electoral purposes Huh simple coincidence maybe Thumbsup
I recall hearing something like that as well. And yes, I call bullshit one the whole thing until they release legit evidence.

02-07-2012, 06:58 AM
If he were still alive, don't you think he'd make sure we knew?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
02-07-2012, 06:59 AM
(02-07-2012 06:58 AM)Chas Wrote:  If he were still alive, don't you think he'd make sure we knew?
Osama Bin Laden supposedly died long ago because of a disease. That would explain why they are unable to present any evidence that they've killed him.

02-07-2012, 07:36 AM
(02-07-2012 06:59 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(02-07-2012 06:58 AM)Chas Wrote:  If he were still alive, don't you think he'd make sure we knew?
Osama Bin Laden supposedly died long ago because of a disease. That would explain why they are unable to present any evidence that they've killed him.
Ah, I see. He's already dead, so let's take advantage of this and claim we killed him.
OK, it's not the silliest conspiracy theory extant. What it has going for it is that there is a reasonable motivation and a manageably small group of conspirators.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]