Evidence presented by the U.S. government

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-02-2013, 07:14 PM
RE: Evidence presented by the U.S. government
It might have been a piss-poor argument, but you were still a logical person. This teetered on the verge of conspiracy thinking, but you were smart enough not to buy into it completely, an admission you made while posting it.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-02-2013, 07:20 PM
I don't think it was a piss poor argument. Its called critical thinking and I think more of it should be done where government is concerned.

Has there been any conclusive proof since to show that the americans defo killed Osama?

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
08-02-2013, 07:28 PM
(08-02-2013 07:20 PM)bemore Wrote:  I don't think it was a piss poor argument. Its called critical thinking and I think more of it should be done where government is concerned.

Has there been any conclusive proof since to show that the americans defo killed Osama?
THEY MADE A MOVIE OUT OF IT!!!!!

In all honesty, I haven't done that much research into the topic.

08-02-2013, 07:36 PM
Ill be honest and say that I cant understand why they would crash a "stealth" chopper near the site to where they "captured" Osama.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/08/1...BT20110814

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
08-02-2013, 07:40 PM
(08-02-2013 07:20 PM)bemore Wrote:  I don't think it was a piss poor argument. Its called critical thinking and I think more of it should be done where government is concerned.
Don't get me wrong, I don't oppose my skepticism towards this story; the reason why I think that my arguments were piss-poor is because I didn't research the facts properly and got my ass handed to me by Unbeliever (et al.) as a consequence. You can basically bin the entire OP. It got a little bit better towards the end, but not all that much.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
08-02-2013, 07:48 PM
(08-02-2013 07:36 PM)bemore Wrote:  Ill be honest and say that I cant understand why they would crash a "stealth" chopper near the site to where they "captured" Osama.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/08/1...BT20110814

Because they wouldn't. Not too hard to understand. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-02-2013, 07:53 PM
Shit, why did I make that post the way I did?

I think the skepticism was understandable, and I think that one must indeed question their government. It's just that it looked kind of similar to the same shit that conspiracy theorists claim as well, but then the person making the claim in context is important too. You did admit that you weren't claiming that the US government DIDN'T kill Osama as much as you were skeptical over several of their actions related to the incident.

DAMN CONSPIRACY THEORISTS! Making it harder for intelligent people to express government related skepticism without people questioning their logic! Angry

[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
08-02-2013, 07:59 PM (This post was last modified: 08-02-2013 08:08 PM by bemore.)
Benazir Bhutto claimed in 2007 that Bin Laden was dead (hardly conclusive proof I know)

@2:18 onwards.

Then there is this.......

Thoughts???

EDIT: Ok so in the second video it states that he doesn't wear a wristwatch, yet I have googled plenty of images with him wearing one.

So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
08-02-2013, 08:08 PM
(08-02-2013 07:28 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  

THEY MADE A MOVIE OUT OF IT!!!!!

OH It's in a movie! IT MUST BE TRUE!!!!

I've always wanted to conquer middle earth and now because everything that's in movies are real, I'll start with the shire and have their womenfolk for my own personal pleasure!
08-02-2013, 08:25 PM
(08-02-2013 08:08 PM)Nappa Wrote:  
(08-02-2013 07:28 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  THEY MADE A MOVIE OUT OF IT!!!!!

OH It's in a movie! IT MUST BE TRUE!!!!

I've always wanted to conquer middle earth and now because everything that's in movies are real, I'll start with the shire and have their womenfolk for my own personal pleasure!
Considering I actually am living in the Shire right now, I beg to differ.

Also while we're on the subject, I'll be passing Mount Doom next week. I've ridden past it on the back to Wellington and on the way up so so many times, but it took my pommy flat mate from my last flat to inform me that that mountain is mount doom, which upon discovering this and comparing it to the movie it does look exactly the same.
I'll take a picture for Hobbitgirl, no doubt she'll shit bricks.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post