Evidence presented by the U.S. government

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-07-2012, 04:52 PM
RE: Evidence presented by the U.S. government
With regards to the "burial" at sea....... I think at the time it was mentioned that no country would be willing to take the body of Osama in fear of his grave becoming a shrine.

What I do question is how would they know this???

Might sound like a very easy question to answer...... but if you think about it then they couldnt of asked countries this question before hand in fear of giving away vital intelligence...... Did they ask these other countries this question in the time it took the marines to radio through and say he was dead, to dropping him in the sea??? That I do wonder about Consider

Also was there any mention of them finding his dialysis machine....... or had his kidneys miraculously healed???

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-07-2012, 08:57 AM
Somehow missed this thread before.

So, let me get this straight: al queda claims we killed bin Ladin. The Pakistani's claim we killed bin Ladin. And yet the claim that we killed bin Ladin is now a conspiracy?

Wow.

If we were going to fake something like this, we would have done it this summer, a few months before the election, not last summer when the benefit would be minimal.

Oh as for the question of why we would just shoot him, all I can say is: you have to be kidding. There was no way they were bringing him back alive. The last thing they needed was a living bin Ladin on US soil to be a target for some kind of crazy rescue or, worse, get involved in a legal fight over what his "rights" were. There is no way Obama wanted that. The one part of this event I think was a total lie was when they said the SEALs were sent in to "kill or capture" him. There is no way they were sent in to capture him.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 1 user Likes BnW's post
08-07-2012, 01:45 PM
LOL! Conspiracy theorists are worse than theists...

Doesn't anyone think that if the U.S. was going to falsely claim to have run a successful op to kill Bin Laden, they would've done so without going to the trouble of crashing one of their own special helicopters in order to do so? Really?

"It's the QUEERS - they're in it with the ALIENS! They're building landing strips for GAY MARTIANS!!!"
-The Dead Milkmen, "Stuart"

Rolleyes
[+] 2 users Like DannyW's post
08-07-2012, 03:33 PM
They probably found him dead from his kidney failure on the toilet eating a peanut butter and banana sandwich.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
[+] 1 user Likes Logica Humano's post
09-07-2012, 04:36 AM
The point is that we do not know, nor will we ever know the truth. He might have been dead years ago, he might still be alive somewhere. The real question is: who cares? His name was used both by USA and by Talibans for their own agendas and promotion, so is his death used in the same way. What is truth? When it comes to military actions, we will never know the truth, so quit bashing your head.

P.S.

That picture is definitely false, there is no question there, that is a bad, bad photoshop.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
09-07-2012, 08:01 AM
I actually think we do know the truth. Seal Team 6 went in to his compound in Pakistan and killed him. I believe that is the truth.

As for him maybe being dead for years, he released audio tapes over the years where he discussed current events, including the Arab Spring, so he was not dead for years.

Btw, I love how everyone buys into this dialysis theory as if it is the absolute truth, despite the fact that it is, to the best of my knowledge, nothing but an internet rumor, but swears up and down everything else must be a lie.

If we were going to lie about killing bin Ladin, I'm pretty sure it would have waited until this summer when it served a greater political purpose. I'm also fairly certain that the opposition party in the US would be all over that story if there was even an inkling it wasn't true.

Sometimes, things are exactly what they appear to be.

[+] 1 user Likes BnW's post
09-07-2012, 08:20 AM
Sometimes they are, but you can never bee 100% sure. Trust on one, challenge everything. Smile

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
09-07-2012, 08:26 AM
I think its pretty safe to write off the idea that bin laden died years ago as ridiculous due to one simple fact.

If he died years ago then al queda would have claimed that when the US claimed they had killed him. Because to them being taken by god is better than being killed by the americans. There is no way al qaeda would sit by and allow America to take credit for his death. If he was killed by their god.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 2 users Like FSM_scot's post
09-07-2012, 09:47 AM
Stop throwing logic out. You'll ruin people's day.

09-07-2012, 10:28 AM (This post was last modified: 09-07-2012 10:31 AM by Logica Humano.)
(09-07-2012 08:26 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  I think its pretty safe to write off the idea that bin laden died years ago as ridiculous due to one simple fact.

If he died years ago then al queda would have claimed that when the US claimed they had killed him. Because to them being taken by god is better than being killed by the americans. There is no way al qaeda would sit by and allow America to take credit for his death. If he was killed by their god.
Let's not forget that Al Qaeda was a puppet of the CIA.
I am quite sure if he really was killed by the U.S, there would have been a much louder outcry than there was. I am just glad the man won't pose as a threat anymore, though I suppose there is always a bigger fish.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]