Evidence presented by the U.S. government

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-07-2012, 11:30 AM
RE: Evidence presented by the U.S. government
(09-07-2012 10:28 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  Let's not forget that Al Qaeda was a puppet of the CIA.
I think your tinfoil hat is on too tight.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-07-2012, 12:23 PM (This post was last modified: 09-07-2012 12:36 PM by Vosur.)
(09-07-2012 08:01 AM)BnW Wrote:  I actually think we do know the truth. Seal Team 6 went in to his compound in Pakistan and killed him. I believe that is the truth.
Thanks for supporting my argument.

be·lieve
[bih-leev] - verb
to have confidence in the truth, the existence, or the reliability of something, although without absolute proof that one is right in doing so

You use that many strawmans and red herrings and make fun of the theory that it might not have happened as they claim, yet you yourself have the same retarded logic that theists do, believing without evidence and claiming that it's the only truth. I think Filox' reply hit the nail on it's head.

(09-07-2012 08:26 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  I think its pretty safe to write off the idea that bin laden died years ago as ridiculous due to one simple fact.

If he died years ago then al queda would have claimed that when the US claimed they had killed him. Because to them being taken by god is better than being killed by the americans. There is no way al qaeda would sit by and allow America to take credit for his death. If he was killed by their god.
I'll quote Chas at this point:
(11-06-2012 10:55 AM)Chas Wrote:  Criminals don't generally think normally. They don't value others' rights and they don't have much, if any, impulse control. The behavior of a criminal is not predictable and it's not very rational.
Claiming that your argument is a fact doesn't make it a fact. Do you have any evidence that your prediction of their behaviour is true?

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
09-07-2012, 01:47 PM
(09-07-2012 11:30 AM)BnW Wrote:  
(09-07-2012 10:28 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  Let's not forget that Al Qaeda was a puppet of the CIA.
I think your tinfoil hat is on too tight.

Keep in mind that I am not ever one to buy into conspiracy theories, but there is more to this one then meets the eye. I think it is a possibility that the U.S may have killed him, but they are covering something up.

Also, concerning my statement about Al-Qaeda and their ties with the CIA, I suggest looking up Operation Cyclone.

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
09-07-2012, 02:07 PM
Is that the one to keep the old wood roller coaster running in Coney Island?

The CIA never supported al queda. They did support groups in Afghanistan fighting the Russians in the early 80s and some of those groups ended up as part of the al queda network but that is not the same thing as directly supporting al queda.

[+] 2 users Like BnW's post
09-07-2012, 03:00 PM
(09-07-2012 02:07 PM)BnW Wrote:  Is that the one to keep the old wood roller coaster running in Coney Island?

The CIA never supported al queda. They did support groups in Afghanistan fighting the Russians in the early 80s and some of those groups ended up as part of the al queda network but that is not the same thing as directly supporting al queda.
You are not totally incorrect.
Quote:Experts debate whether or not the al-Qaeda attacks were blowback from the American CIA's "Operation Cyclone" program to help the Afghan mujahideen. Robin Cook, British Foreign Secretary from 1997 to 2001, has written that al-Qaeda and Bin Laden were "a product of a monumental miscalculation by western security agencies", and that "Al-Qaida, literally 'the database', was originally the computer file of the thousands of mujahideen who were recruited and trained with help from the CIA to defeat the Russians."

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
09-07-2012, 03:50 PM
(09-07-2012 12:23 PM)Vosur Wrote:  Claiming that your argument is a fact doesn't make it a fact. Do you have any evidence that your prediction of their behaviour is true?

Are you seriously asking me for evidence that AL Qaeda has a hatred for the US?

If they knew he died years ago and not due to the Americans then why the hell would they allow the US claim that a seal team killed him go unchallenged?. It would be essentially handing your enemy a victory.
09-07-2012, 03:51 PM
(09-07-2012 03:50 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  
(09-07-2012 12:23 PM)Vosur Wrote:  Claiming that your argument is a fact doesn't make it a fact. Do you have any evidence that your prediction of their behaviour is true?

Are you seriously asking me for evidence that AL Qaeda has a hatred for the US?
Strawman. Reread your post and my response to it.

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
09-07-2012, 04:01 PM
Come on Vosur it makes absolutely no sense that Al Qaeda would go along with the US claim that they killed Bin laden, if he had in fact as you claim
(02-07-2012 06:59 AM)Vosur Wrote:  Osama Bin Laden supposedly died long ago because of a disease.
09-07-2012, 04:19 PM
Which part of my post was not totally correct? Let's simplify this: you are implying that the US government willingly and knowingly worked with a terrorist organization determined to wreak havoc on the US and its interests. That is absolutely not true. The US and the CIA did no such thing.

What they did do was aid and train a group to fight the USSR, and some of those people later turned out to be psychos that came after us as well, but that is not nearly the same as what you are implying.

I hate these innuendos and attempts to be clever. Your comment about the CIA had a clear implication to it. Back it up or admit you're wrong. Don't give me this bull shit, though, about how they helped a group in the early 1980s that later evolved into al queda after the USSR was out of Afghanistan. Yes that happened, but it is no big secret and that was never the intention, and you are clearly implying a willingness with your comments.

[+] 1 user Likes BnW's post
09-07-2012, 04:45 PM
(09-07-2012 04:19 PM)BnW Wrote:  Your comment about the CIA had a clear implication to it.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/programmes/4202741.stm

Having an "anti-tinfoil hat" is kinda tin-foilish. Tongue

[Image: 10289811_592837817482059_8815379025397103823_n.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Evidence that we have been invaded by green aliens from outer space Bows and Arrows 14 291 09-07-2014 11:05 AM
Last Post: Impulse
  How many people has the U.S. government singled out and murdered? TheArcticSage 45 2,040 09-06-2014 07:28 PM
Last Post: BnW
  Hiding evidence. Metazoa Zeke 22 481 15-05-2014 09:18 PM
Last Post: itsnotmeitsyou
Question [Nevermind] Evidence for Jesus being combination of multiple gods? whitemoongurl 2 151 02-03-2014 12:05 AM
Last Post: toadaly
  Evidence of the Afterlife The Science of Near-Death Experiences. A book review. anonymous66 13 825 08-01-2014 05:51 PM
Last Post: GirlyMan
  What is the scientific evidence for the existence of HIV? I and I 239 4,548 19-11-2013 05:15 PM
Last Post: Bucky Ball
  [split] What is the scientific evidence for the existence of HIV? KillKillKilltoTheThird 13 387 15-11-2013 09:48 PM
Last Post: Cephalotus