Evidence that we have been invaded by green aliens from outer space

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-07-2014, 07:54 AM
RE: Evidence that we have been invaded by green aliens from outer space
(01-07-2014 09:14 PM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  I know they have arrived because Target is now marketing to them.

Found this today when out with my daughter.

[Image: imagejpg1_zpsefcc1251.jpg]

Aliens, eh?

Well it's about damn time!

We've been throwing shit into space and littering all over their backyards and they only now come down to see what's up? Dodgy

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-07-2014, 06:21 AM
I'd say it was an issue with the label printer when they did the print run. It might have been low on a particular colour so it came out missing a colour.

Still, I think green aliens are more likely on the basis that it is more fun and interesting... I invoke Occam's razor for my argument.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
08-07-2014, 08:49 AM
(08-07-2014 06:21 AM)DeepThought Wrote:  I'd say it was an issue with the label printer when they did the print run. It might have been low on a particular colour so it came out missing a colour.

Still, I think green aliens are more likely on the basis that it is more fun and interesting... I invoke Occam's razor for my argument.

Well using Occam's Razor clearly what we have here is a shipment that was supposed to go to Barsoom the red planet. Green and Red men of mars as described by Edgar Rice Burroughs.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
08-07-2014, 11:28 AM
Uh-oh

[Image: soylent-green-20110720-170654.jpg]

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
[+] 2 users Like Minimalist's post
09-07-2014, 11:05 AM
You really gotta hand it (sorry Wink ) to those aliens, make themselves look green and red in pictures so we'll overlook them walking among us with the same flesh tones that we have.

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.