Evidence which would constitute God's Existence ...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-12-2014, 10:01 PM
RE: Evidence which would constitute God's Existence ...
(15-02-2014 03:40 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  No, you are fucking retarded.

[Image: visible.gif]

That is how you describe Red to a blind person, as the label we use to describe the perception of a particular chunk of the electromagnetic spectrum. This is exactly how we would describe Infrared or Ultraviolet as well (just other pieces of the same continuum), as just two more wavelengths that you cannot perceive either. Stop being purposely obtuse, you're not impressing anyone.

I took the color chart you attached to a blind person to describe red; she asked "Whut?"
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-12-2014, 10:08 PM
Repeat:
(15-02-2014 03:40 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Stop being purposely obtuse, you're not impressing anyone.

Soulless mutants of muscle and intent. There are billions of us; hardy, smart and dangerous. Shaped by millions of years of death. We are the definitive alpha predator. We build monsters of fire and stone. We bottled the sun. We nailed our god to a stick.

In man's struggle against the world, bet on the man.
[+] 1 user Likes Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue's post
30-12-2014, 10:10 PM
(30-12-2014 10:01 PM)fmudd Wrote:  

That is how you describe Red to a blind person, as the label we use to describe the perception of a particular chunk of the electromagnetic spectrum. This is exactly how we would describe Infrared or Ultraviolet as well (just other pieces of the same continuum), as just two more wavelengths that you cannot perceive either. Stop being purposely obtuse, you're not impressing anyone.

I took the color chart you attached to a blind person to describe red; she asked "Whut?"

What I did in 2014, by fmudd.

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
30-12-2014, 11:23 PM
Fmudd you just passed shit all stupid and have landed squarely on Fucktard!
[+] 1 user Likes Jack_Ripper's post
30-12-2014, 11:58 PM
(30-12-2014 10:01 PM)fmudd Wrote:  

Simple explanation. Either one, or both of you, are fucking stupid. Most likely you're just making shit up to cover that you alone are stupid as shit. Even if you did actually try this, and they didn't get it, so what? It shows nothing more than that you suck at conveying ideas you don't understand. Woop-de-fucking-do.

[Image: 060.png]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
31-12-2014, 08:04 AM
The evidence required for the god depends on the particular god claims. Make a predication based on the model of your god, and we can test it. If you can't make any such prediction then there is no evidence in the world that can prove your god exists. Your god is paper. Your god is wind and air and bluster.

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
[+] 2 users Like Hafnof's post
31-12-2014, 09:01 AM
I have all the evidence for God that I need.

His brain matter is covered in the sword of Jackson the God-Slayer.

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
31-12-2014, 01:49 PM
Did you miss me? *sadface*

You can't define or describe the color red to a blind person with a color chart. That is the point being made when I responded to your chart.

Did you know that scientific studies have shown that when people who are formerly blind gain/regain sight the concepts of color/shapes/people they had in their mind while blind are widely different than what they eventually see? It's the same thing when a believer tries to explain God to a nonbeliever.

Showing a color chart to describe color to a blind person makes perfect sense to the sighted.
31-12-2014, 01:56 PM
(31-12-2014 01:49 PM)fmudd Wrote:  Showing a color chart to describe color to a blind person makes perfect sense to the sighted.

When the point goes overhead does it really make a "whoosh" sound?

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 2 users Like unfogged's post
31-12-2014, 02:47 PM
(31-12-2014 01:56 PM)unfogged Wrote:  When the point goes overhead does it really make a "whoosh" sound?

I don't know; is that how it sounds to you?