Evidence which would constitute God's Existence ...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-01-2015, 04:49 PM
RE: Evidence which would constitute God's Existence ...
My first post was vaguely a rant about this.

There is nothing that I personally could experience to constitute a gods existence.

Your brain is not infallible. It can be tricked, fooled and mislead very easily. You can misread, mishear and missee. Hell, half the time we can't even remember things straight. Our memory is the most fallible of all.

I would not trust anything recorded as proof as god -- no matter how many people seeing the video conclude otherwise -- as any medium can be forged, pranked, hoaxed or otherwise tampered with.

I'm reading the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy at the moment and I'm reminded on the Guide's entry on Vogons. I kind of feel like one on this topic.

"They wouldn't even lift a finger to save their own grandmothers from the Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal without orders signed in triplicate, sent in, sent back, queried, lost, found, subjected to public inquiry, lost again..."

Unless this God person/entity/thing, provided some means for objective testing, analysis, more testing, published and peer reviewed experiments, agreed upon by a majority of the scientists in the field, reported, tested again and more scientific debate -- would it constitute a gods existence.

I wouldn't be surprised if this process took months to complete. If not years. EVEN THEN -- I doubt the scientific consensus would be that it was "God". There are far more likely explanations, namely "alien" in origin.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-01-2015, 05:12 PM
(13-02-2014 03:47 PM)fmudd Wrote:  Christian Friend: "Since this was brought up in another thread I thought I would separate it out here: What constitutes evidence of gods existence?"
Let's say a god exists and has a human version of himself alive on Earth in today's time of video photography, of meticulous records etc.

If the man-god got a documentary done by an impartial reputable company, let's say 60 minutes. During the videoed interview the interviewer asks man-god to prove himself. man-god says "yeah, sure, what do you want me to do?".
the interview says "Cure everyone in a hospital, make them physically perfect in every way, cancer gone, blind to see, deaf to hear, cripple to walk, amputees to regrow limbs..."
"man-god asks "Which hospital?"
interviewer names 5 large public hospitals.
Man-gos says "done, you should ring them up and confirm"
Video man takes a shot of the clock on the wall.
Interview rings up the hospitals and finds that all patients are miraculously cured. Thousands of people across 5 public hospitals.
Over the weeks and months that follow, much investigation is done, medical reports and records poured over, statements signed and witnessed by hundreds of doctors, thousands of patients, tens of thousands of family members.
Evidence documented and provided of previous ailments etc.

This would be pretty compelling evidence and would be trivial for an all powerful god. And would be much better than flooding the world or killing the Egyptian first borns in a time where these event could not be documented.
[+] 1 user Likes Stevil's post
02-01-2015, 05:19 PM
(02-01-2015 04:45 PM)fmudd Wrote:  But having a person then articulate the experience of the color red and then translate that into words that a blind person can understand and have them experience red is where the difficulty comes in.

The qualia for red can't be (currently) defined even for another sighted person. I don't know what you experience when you see red, I only know what I experience.

The difference between a sighted person experiencing "red" and a theist experiencing "god" is that the sighted person is responding to something that is demonstrably real. An analogy between experiencing color and experiencing god fails because there is no way to demonstrate that the effect is being caused by anything external to the individual.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
02-01-2015, 05:31 PM
(02-01-2015 05:12 PM)Stevil Wrote:  
(13-02-2014 03:47 PM)fmudd Wrote:  Christian Friend: "Since this was brought up in another thread I thought I would separate it out here: What constitutes evidence of gods existence?"
Let's say a god exists and has a human version of himself alive on Earth in today's time of video photography, of meticulous records etc.

If the man-god got a documentary done by an impartial reputable company, let's say 60 minutes. During the videoed interview the interviewer asks man-god to prove himself. man-god says "yeah, sure, what do you want me to do?".
the interview says "Cure everyone in a hospital, make them physically perfect in every way, cancer gone, blind to see, deaf to hear, cripple to walk, amputees to regrow limbs..."
"man-god asks "Which hospital?"
interviewer names 5 large public hospitals.
Man-gos says "done, you should ring them up and confirm"
Video man takes a shot of the clock on the wall.
Interview rings up the hospitals and finds that all patients are miraculously cured. Thousands of people across 5 public hospitals.
Over the weeks and months that follow, much investigation is done, medical reports and records poured over, statements signed and witnessed by hundreds of doctors, thousands of patients, tens of thousands of family members.
Evidence documented and provided of previous ailments etc.

This would be pretty compelling evidence and would be trivial for an all powerful god. And would be much better than flooding the world or killing the Egyptian first borns in a time where these event could not be documented.

Why not throw in "farts flowers"? Smile

Even if God does all of this that wouldn't be enough to satisfy; what about the person next to you that asks to align all of the stars or regrow all of the amputees' limbs?

You are missing the point; God is not here to entertain. On top of that; if God solves one problem or accepts one challenge why not all?

Why would God serve the whims of man?
02-01-2015, 05:31 PM (This post was last modified: 02-01-2015 05:38 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(02-01-2015 04:45 PM)fmudd Wrote:  
(02-01-2015 04:08 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  It is. And it's verifiable in a number of ways, (MRI, PET Scan, self-reporting).
It experiences what others call "red", and LEARNS what language to associate with the learned sensory experience. It's "an experience" which BY LEARNING, a human brain associates with a certain range of visual signals (photons in a certain energy range) that trigger reactions in a certain specific range of cells (rods and cones) in the back of the eye, (assuming the eye is normal and functioning normally). If the subject is color blind they don't "experience red". The photos are still emitted in the range they are emitted from whatever they are bouncing off from, or emitted from, but the subject does not perceive them as "red".

Yes, red is experienced personally. Everything you described is HOW that experience is translated or understood by the brain.

But having a person then articulate the experience of the color red and then translate that into words that a blind person can understand and have them experience red is where the difficulty comes in.

That is what we are talking about.

And we have already discussed why your analogy is FALSE.
Former believers are/were not "blind".
In fact they could be said to have experienced color perhaps more deeply than ANYONE else.
The world is hardly limited to "blind" people. In fact "blind people" are BY FAR, a tiny minority.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
02-01-2015, 08:55 PM
(02-01-2015 03:05 PM)fmudd Wrote:  
(31-12-2014 05:59 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  If someone prayed to Allah after getting their legs blown off by an IED, and then his legs,right then and there grew back; I'd be the next Muslim.

But you know...that shit doesn't happen.

So it is only a miracle if you accept it?

Funny thing about miracles, if I'm not around to witness then why should I accept it? This is why the miracles of the Bible are severely limiting. You'd think an omnipotent God would come up with an ever-lasting miracle that everyone could not deny.

Atir aissom atir imon
02-01-2015, 09:13 PM
Anyone who has taken Biblical Studies 101 knows that "miracles" are not "unnatural events". They are by definition (at least in all main-line seminaries and universities) perfectly natural events, in which a believer *sees* (by the "eyes of faith") the "hand of God" operating. They are not "unnatural"/"impossible" events.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
02-01-2015, 09:42 PM
(02-01-2015 05:31 PM)fmudd Wrote:  ..... Why would God serve the whims of man?.....

This! This bit right here.

IF a deity exists and it does not care about we, it's creations, then why the flying fornication should we care about it?

Worry that it might sneeze or have a bad hair day and try and wipe us out, yes.

But to try and curry or even attract such a non caring being's attention?

MADNESS!

"͍͈͍̣̜̖U̠̺͖͕n̪̜̞ͅg̠͉̼͉̖͓̖l͉͇̻̫n̲̻u̦͕̬̤'̷͚̘͍̯͖̞̻ṉ͖͔̫̤ͅp̜h̹͈͚̳̩̬͢ ͏̲̳̟̞̝k҉͕̯̟̭̟͉͙'͚̹̝͖̼l̬̪̲͖̹y̯͡eh҉͇̬̼̱͖ ͜r̞͚'̡w͕̖̜͚̰̺͔n̙g̫͇̗̟͎̣͍l҉̹̖u̫̬a̡͈̣̲͇ ̶̰̘h̤̼̳̙͔͇̱͞n͏̮͖̳̯̠g̝͇i̖͎l̮̩̻̦̞̝̜u̯̟'͙͈̪̪͍͉͝p̰̬h̹͕͙̹̣t̛h̬̦͈̭̩̺̣'̫n̤,̛͎͔̹̰̳̺ ̲̪l̵͇'̵̮̜̳y̩̫̲͓̰i̵̻̯͇̭?̜͍̥̝̘̕ ̫̱̕R̯g̭̜̯̞'̛̟̖̮͖h͕l̮̪i̻a̞̥̟̖ ̭̺k͎͘'g͈̟̱̣̜r͏̝̝̹.̸̹ ̼̜̖̦̠̲̕F̙̱͕͔͔͎̘͜'̘̥͉̕ṋ͚̪̝͖ą̥͙̘̠t̸̲̻h̸͓̹̖ ̮̳͖̟̭̝r̯̰̤g͚̬̤̗͔̳̱'̥̠̤h̭̠̰̮̬̭l͎̬̟͍̭̕ͅi̛̩̜͉a͠ ̴̖̥g̴̣̖̱r̖̘̭͠'̦̲͉̝̠̕r̦̦̠̮̳͉͢n͍̲͉̜u̗͕̘͔͔̤a̲.̦͕̥͟"̱̼͇͚͟ ̠̯͎̰
02-01-2015, 09:54 PM
(02-01-2015 09:42 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  
(02-01-2015 05:31 PM)fmudd Wrote:  ..... Why would God serve the whims of man?.....

This! This bit right here.

IF a deity exists and it does not care about we, it's creations, then why the flying fornication should we care about it?

Worry that it might sneeze or have a bad hair day and try and wipe us out, yes.

But to try and curry or even attract such a non caring being's attention?

MADNESS!

"͍͈͍̣̜̖U̠̺͖͕n̪̜̞ͅg̠͉̼͉̖͓̖l͉͇̻̫n̲̻u̦͕̬̤'̷͚̘͍̯͖̞̻ṉ͖͔̫̤ͅp̜h̹͈͚̳̩̬͢ ͏̲̳̟̞̝k҉͕̯̟̭̟͉͙'͚̹̝͖̼l̬̪̲͖̹y̯͡eh҉͇̬̼̱͖ ͜r̞͚'̡w͕̖̜͚̰̺͔n̙g̫͇̗̟͎̣͍l҉̹̖u̫̬a̡͈̣̲͇ ̶̰̘h̤̼̳̙͔͇̱͞n͏̮͖̳̯̠g̝͇i̖͎l̮̩̻̦̞̝̜u̯̟'͙͈̪̪͍͉͝p̰̬h̹͕͙̹̣t̛h̬̦͈̭̩̺̣'̫n̤,̛͎͔̹̰̳̺ ̲̪l̵͇'̵̮̜̳y̩̫̲͓̰i̵̻̯͇̭?̜͍̥̝̘̕ ̫̱̕R̯g̭̜̯̞'̛̟̖̮͖h͕l̮̪i̻a̞̥̟̖ ̭̺k͎͘'g͈̟̱̣̜r͏̝̝̹.̸̹ ̼̜̖̦̠̲̕F̙̱͕͔͔͎̘͜'̘̥͉̕ṋ͚̪̝͖ą̥͙̘̠t̸̲̻h̸͓̹̖ ̮̳͖̟̭̝r̯̰̤g͚̬̤̗͔̳̱'̥̠̤h̭̠̰̮̬̭l͎̬̟͍̭̕ͅi̛̩̜͉a͠ ̴̖̥g̴̣̖̱r̖̘̭͠'̦̲͉̝̠̕r̦̦̠̮̳͉͢n͍̲͉̜u̗͕̘͔͔̤a̲.̦͕̥͟"̱̼͇͚͟ ̠̯͎̰
b̷̛͌̈͛̓̃́̍̈̈͗̿͌͛̑̇̓̾̐̓̎̋̄̏̀̅̿̆̓̃̎̎̊́̈̾̀͂̀̉̈́͛̏͑͐̓̈̆̾̋͒͌̏͛̈́̿̆̈͒̔̀̊̿̆̕͘̚͘͘̚̚̕͝͝͝͝͝͠​̧̢̛̩̖̪̞̰͎̰͓͕͖̜̻͔̖͕͙͉͎̤͔̦͚̭̬̬̮̟̦̱͉̭̖̟̜͔̣͉̦̼̳̜̤̺̰̠̣̞̙͙̰̳͙̏̈́͌͒̿̉̒̊̄͊̍͛̇̀̔̾̾̑̚̕͜͜͝ͅͅ​̧̧̡̼͖͎͈̗̣͎͙̺͈͉̩̦͖͔̮͔̻͎̲͕̭̣̬̹͓̩̻͓͍͙͕̗̯̪͎̰͜ͅr̸̛̈̓́͂̂̎́̾͑̆̄̋̾͌̽̿́͆͆͐͊̽̍̋̄͂̓́̉̎͐͌͊̓̚​̢̛̜̬̥͕̘̜͉̩̻̭͓̠͈̩̩̌̿̃̑͐̀̾̇̈́̀̽̋͊̈́̈̔̾̑́͋̅̈́̓̇̒̇̀̀́̒̄̀͆̈́͑̇͗̔͋̋́̉̀̆̾̇̈̀̀̏́̂̈͒̊͑̕̕͘͝͝͠͝​̨̨̢̨̧͍͕͈͍̗̫͓̟̳̳̖͔̞̼̤͖̝̞͕̲̳̗̯͎̥̯̼̤̘̤͓͔̟̹̗̹̳̬͕̦̹͚̘͈̞̺̣̳͓̠̣̩̤̜͎͙̗̩̱̩̫̦͙͙̩̲͖̦͖̹̝̲͜͜ͅ​͕̝̜͚ơ̷̈́̈́̐̏̄̆͑̐̊̌̾͗̈́̎̽̉͛̉̇̀́͂̀̑̎̓̆̎͋̏̋̓̈̊̓̐̔̃͆̽̊́̉́̊͂͗͗̐́͂̈͛̔̌̂́̓͗̊̀̅̌͌̐͘͘̕͝͠͠͝͠​̧̧̨̡̡̛̛̺̦̗͍̤͕͓͇̫̣̗͚̳̝̖͖̘͉̮̙̦̳̗̝̦̗͙̻̮̳̞̻͓͇̭̲̻̲̤͈̱̠̫̭̠̰̜̀̍̐̂̀͒͐̄͛̂́̔̑̀̐̈́̈́̇͆̓̈́͊̕͜͜͠​̡̧̧̢̢̯͉͇͓̪͎̖̻͈̫̞͓̗̖̯̖̰̩̺͚̗͔̟͎̖̤̫͔̜̹̝̳̩̰̯̪̹͓̲̞ͅ,̷̓̀̀̒̒̓̃̉̓͆̽͋̎̀̏͛̔̒̂̆̃͊̄̽̑͐̾̌̔͒͗̕​̡̘͚̼̫͙͍̜̜̪͙̮̑̄͊͐̐̀̑͐͑͐̓̎̽̇̎͌͑͆̈́̓̔̒̽͛̿̇̉̆̍̿͌̈̀̂̐́̀͛͌͋̀̍͆̇̏͑̂́͋̈́̇͒̅̐͂͗̊́̊͑͆̓̈́͘͘͠͠͝​̨̢̨̢̨̧͇̪̲̼̱̯̥͎̠̞̰͓͉̝͙̳̙̖̮̖̦͍̰̼̯̮̭̻͕͈̙̭̦͖̹̩̹͇̥̯͓͉̝̝̦̰͚͇̦̳̲͕̳͖͎͕͕̟̩̩̤̣̦̯̲͚̙̙̳͔͉͔͜͜​̢͍̫̭͖̦͕͚ ̴̛̛̛́̈́̅́̊̇͋̿́̎̇́̑̀̍̆̽͋̿͗̄͒͌̈́̍͐̇͌́͒̀̈́͗̊̋̉̔̒̂̈̃̔̆̏̔̃̉̋̐̈́͋̀͒̋̀̉̆̆̍́͗̈́̊́̽̐͗̄̐̔̕͝͠͝͠͠​̧̢̡̧̢̣͔̝̫̥̣͎̫̮̳̤͇̠̩̘̱̹̠̟̘̙͙͎̞̼̗̥͎̰̩̲̭̣̻̼̲̲͕͚͕̠͉̜̞͈͇̩͈̜̐̉̇̂̈́͂͗̈́̅̐͆̂̄̐͊̇̏͑̍̂͜͜͜͝ͅͅ​̡̨̢̨͙͈͓̹̲̩̬͈̠̹̖͇̗̗̠̬͉̲͖̹͍͔͕͕͕̤̰̹͕̥̠̣͚̼͖̻̤d̷̛̛͗̓͒͋̔̎͐͋̓̍̎͐̿͋̍͗͆͗̑̽̄̓̈́̒̍͋̓̍̋̕͘͝͝͝͝​̢̡̛͕̭̳̱̣̟̗̱̗̣̤̞͕̭͓͊̊̎̈̿̀͐́̑̔̑̀͑̆̌́̔͑̎̀͗̏̽͑͗̍̉̋̌̀̆͑̋̌̏́̒̋͆̾̇̇͐̾͆̔̀́́͛̀̽̌̓̆̚̕̚͝͠͠͠​̨̧̢̢̡̡̢̨̢̧̡̡̢̧͚͕͔̩͚̠̞̞̱̝̘͔̯̫̫͔͈͎̫͉͍͇̝̤̘̺̝̥͍̖̗̭̙̲̹͎͍̩̤̮̠̜̖͇̦̳̩͇̘̺̙̞̪̹͈̘͈̼̝̗̥̥̤͕͈͜​͓̪ͅơ̸̍̎̄͐̇̓̏͒̎̾̓̆͂̏̐́͒̇͊̔̂̀̓̓͛͗͐̄͋̉͌̃̀͑̋͂̉̏͒̉̈́̀͆̀̃̉̏̅́̑̏͗̈́͂̈̐̈̆̀͂͋̋͂̀̓́̑̒̅͘͘͝͠͠​̧̢̛̛̪̜̘̙͉͈̲̣̩̫̲̞̲̱͓̦͎͇̘̤̟̗͍̙̮̜̪̯̰̹̩̳̪̤̭̜͎̹͖̗̼̯̗̯͈͕̩̞̯͔̔̀͆͑͛͌͂̓̈́̆͋̈́́͊̅̓̆͊̋͛̄̕͜͝ͅͅ​̡̡̦̣̙̤̹̼̲̼̱͓͇̥̲͇̥̱̺͓̖̬̺̟͎͔̗̘̥̤͈͎͔̺͈̺̞̙̘̼̥͇̦̰ͅ ̴̛̛̈̒̓͑͋́̊͒̀̆́́̈́͑̅͋͋̿̿͗̓̑́̉̆̈́̍͋͐̆̽̊̿̈̅͒͛͋̐́͑͑̊̅͆̊̆̐̆̔̒͗̀̒̇̽͐̈́̽͗̄́͛̉̒́͑͑̚̚̚̕͠͝͠͝͠​̨̧̡̧̢͈̪̞̝̼͖̗̰͔͖̻͎̻̯̙̠̺̜̹͖̠̟̼̖̩̖̖͓̭͉̞̳͚̠̜̼͍̺̺̩͈͔͍̫̜̟̥̯̱̝͍̰̙̆͌̾́̊͒̌̊̒̿͌̃̂͐͐̆̑͋́̕͜͠​̧̧̧̫̥͙̤͍̗͎̣͙̣̯̘̦̲̳͇̱̲͕͈̮͙͕̪̞͓͎̬̣̦̭̥͖̤͚̞ͅͅy̸̛̓̔̍̉̄͂̄̄̽̄̈́̄̾̂̎̇͒̓́̆̈̄̽̀͗̾̋͆̊̀̋̚̕̚̚̚​̢̛̠̭̝͓̞͕͕̭͙̖͔̥͔͕̖͂̃̐̽̿̓̀͋͌̽̀́̍͛̆̇̽͋͌̓̏̂̔͋̈́͗̆͗̎̋̍͒̐͌̂͒͋̇͗̈̍̈́̓͊̽́͋͒̋͂͛̽͐̀̃̆̚̚̚͝͝͝ͅ​̡̡̡̨̨̡̺͕͉͚̟̼̙͔͙̠̠̘̙͉̖̪͎̲̗̩̺͕̳̤̫̞̗̖̭̰̯͉̘̤͔͔̥͕͕̼͍̺̪̝̠̟̦̯̺͍̯͈̩̲̜͓̻̯̞̬̦̻̗͔̞͎̞̜͎̗̜͚͜͜​̡̻͍ơ̴̛̈̄̆͊̑̒͊̄̌͑͒̂̏̀̑͌̀́̒̌̾̎̄̃̅̅͌̊͋͌͌̂́̑̃̋̑͆͊̇̊̂̎̽͑̅̀̉̈́͗̋̀̅̊̈͆̐̑̽̂̒̍̓̍̕̚̚̕͝͝͠͠͠​̡̡̧̨̡̼̙̮̬͈͉̠̟̞̝̮̮̬̹̖̜͕̗̬͙͖͚͇̻͖̜̩͍̫͕̙͎͈̹͈̘̹̮̝̣̦̰̯̣̥͚͔̳͒̌͆̈́̄̈́̈́̄̆͗̌̔͋̎͐̈́̍̏̓̈́̽͋͝͠͝ͅͅ​̧̢̢̡̫̗͖̪̜̜͈̹̰̦̭͚̲̥̜̳͔̥̺̦̻̯͕͚̪̜̙̺̖̪͖͈̟͉̫̙͚̠̻͚ͅu̶̐͆̾̒̊̂̏̋̅́͑̄́͆̄̌̔̓̋̈́̀̾͐̎͑́́̂͋̕͘̕͠​̡̨̧̨̫̘̞̖̗͖̫̙̈́̄̆̉͛̅͗͒͌͗̈́̅̈́̄̄̿̊͆̿̄̂͊́͐̎̅͊̃͊̉̈́͋͛̎́͑͆̊͌͐̇̈́̿͊̇͑͊̌̏̂̌͌̔̀̊̿̽̕͘̕̚͜͠͝͝͝͝͝​̨̢̢̢̨̧̨̢̢͍̤̰̻̞̹͕̪̜̻͈̜̦̹̙̲̪̦͇̝̞͖̯̠̣͕͍̯̤̹̻͕̠̩̥̬͓̯̳̯̖͕͇̺̳̱͉͉̼̖̳͕̜̬̙̞͎͍̱͇̤̻̫͕̝̙̻̺͜͜͜​̢̧̯̗̲̟̝ ̶̛̛̛̊̃̂̔͛̿͑̈́̀̂̀̐̿̎̀̃͛̅̊̀́̒́͗̍̽̑͐̏͋͂͊̓͊́̋̾̔̈́̈́̃̇̀͗̅̀̐͛͆̓̂̂̌̄̊̂̃͋͑͗̇̊̈́̉́̚͘̚̕͝͠͝͝͝͠͠​̧̨̢̢̢̨̨̢̛̲̪̫̬͍̲̤͍͔̮͔̤͙̖͕̺̤̙̥̱̱̦̦͈̦͙̜͉̲̫̯͓̣̪̱͔͔̱̩̱͍̮͙̼̞̦͎̱̀̽͗̋̇̿͋͛͆̎̆̈́̔͗͊̀́̿͘͜͠ͅͅ​̨̨̢̨̞̪͙̰̥̟͎̰̮̰̟͓̹͎̲̬̦͉̗͎̼̟̪̼̹͔̻͉͚͙̗͙̹̜͜͜͜ẽ̵̛̛̆̓́̾́̋̑̈́̀̓̑̾̔̈́̉̏̽̏͒̔̈̎̆̓̽̏̍͋̈́͑͠͝͠͠​̛̳̞̦̜͇̤̤͎̙͖͈̲̝̹̹̻͎̏̈́̐̐͌̓͛̌͋̇͆͐̀̅̒͛̂͗̈́̃̈́̓͋͛̀̂̈́̆͑͒̾̽͗́͛̅̽͐̅̒́̆͌͒̓͋́̓̿̌͗̈́̇̉͗̀̚͘͘͝͝͝​̢̨̡̡̡̧̡̲̜̤͉̺̹̮͎̯͈̹͍͇̩̪͚̼̞͎̦̹̦̳̟̘̩̩͇̹̻̝̦̭̥̫͎͓̬̥͇̲̘͎̦̯͎̝̗̹͎̣͓̤͇̜̞̥̥̠̱̪̥̻̙͇̱͓͓͜͜͜ͅͅ​̡̧̰v̵̛͗͛̍̃̐̊̂̏̊̉̀͒̀̀̀͊̀̊̃͗̿́̋̇̽̈́̾̅̊̍͆͗͒̑̍̓͗͗͗̽̄̇̊̏͑́̍̊̓̄̓́̅͑̎͑͌͐͐̀̍͑́̋͗̍͐́̕̕͘͘͝͠​̢̡̢̛̛̖͕͙͎̯̤̥͖̝̲̙̹̳̭̙̳͇̲͖̩̱̦̻̪̫̠̼̩̩̞̮̪̪̩̣̯̬̻̼̪͕̮̗̝͈̟̬̦̳̟͎͐̅͗̽̏̍̒͐̓͊̍̏̐̔̏̈́̈̿̒͂͘̕͠ͅ​̡̨̢̥̺̥̟͔̗̭̙͖̜̗̲̘̱͓̟̮͙͕̖͖̦͔̳̻̱̠̬̤̯͎̪̲̘̗̝͜͜ͅͅͅͅe̸̛͌̅̀̈̽̎̊͂̑͛̎̉̈́̃́͊̿́͛͂̈́͑̑͆͒̏̌̈́͘̚͝͝​̧̛̝̘͔͉̰̙̖̦̙̻̔̓̈́̀̈́͗̀̓̆͊͆̾͐͑̌̇͋̄̏͛̑͛̀̓͗̑͊͛̔͆̃̑̃͑̉̾̀͋́̽̈̌͆́́͑̿͒̽͆͂̋̓̾̀̏̚̚̚̚͘͘͜͝͝͝͝ͅ​̨̧̡̡̡̡̨̢̣͍̮̻̥̰̮̞͖̝̙̱̗͖̺̗̜̹̱̘̭̳̤̮̲̠̞̺̗̹͚̝̥̼͎̘̥̱͖̳̝͚͕̠̫̙̟̪͉̳͕͚͎̭̲͇̲̩̦͕̹̥̜̫̮̪̬̤̝̻͜͜​̭͈̗̘͚̜̼ň̸̛̛̛̛̆̑̆̆̒̀͂́̽̔̑̾͌̓́͛͛̃̈́̊̏͂͛̾̇̀̏̎̒͛͂͒͑̄̒̐̈́͊͗͆̐̋̋͂̆͐̿̽̈̇͒̆̇̈̅̊̍̾̕̚͝͝͠͝͝​̡̡̡̨̡̛̙̫̰̯̩̥͈͇̙̬̤͈̼̣̫͉̝̠̬̦̭̥̤͎̮̬̘̯͚̳̗̘̣̬͙̻̲̝̞̩̬̹̩̈́̑̈́̿͛̈́́̈́̾͋̄̃̆̂̏̿̂̐̋͑̀̋͗͒̚͜͜͝͝͝ͅ​̡̡̧̦̺̹̲̦̘͈͎͚͕̜̜̫̣̟̥̤̞̩̻̮̝̰͙̺͖̹̬̤͙͇̣̳͎̤͖̮̘̩͕̹̞̺̞͇͜ ̶̛̛̛̈́̋͛͋̊́̏͌̿̃̍͆̌̂͋͗̀͑̀̆̅͋͑̈́̋͒̏͋́̿̀̀͑͛̔̿̃̔̒͛̈̅͋̒͌̂̓̍̀̆̐̆͋͌͂̿̈́̿̀̔̑͑̈́̃̔͌̉̅͘͘̚̕̚͠͠͝​̧̧̨̛̥̟̺̰̭̳͙̼͕̦̯̱͔͇͍̯̦͙͎̠̝͓̞̳̮͔̟̜͎̖̞̩̭̹̜͍̣͖̹̹̯̗̬̜̗̥̹̣̱̝̺̜̳̪̗͚̆̽̄̈́̍̀̍͗̐͋̃͒̇͑̋͂̄̚̚͠​̡̨̢̥̺͍̹̞̘̩͕̺̼̱̤̹͉͔͇͎͍̥̖̠͖͖͕͔͇̻͎̜̥͉̯͍̞̲͜͜ͅŻ̷̛̛͊͆͑͌̂̆͗̃̋̉̃̒͌́͂̐̉̓͌̋͆͂̓̂͌͒͘̚͘̕͝͝͝͠​̨̛̛̛̛͇̝͖̖̱͕̹͓̩̤̯̥̳̮͍̠̔̏̌̍̑͑́̈́̂͗́̔̓̈́͆̂́͑͋̈́̎͛̆̀̿͐̎͑͗̃̌̂̀̋͑̒̉́̇̆̐̉̋̉̍̉̆̽̌̚̚̕̕̕̚̚͝͝͝​̧̧̢̧̧̨̧͎̘̬͈̹̯̟̩̝̭̹̤̜͈̠̦̖̤̮̩̲͍̘̺̪̭̩̩̻͍͓̩̤̗̪̮̳̺̟̦̖̟̹̰̳̯͕͇͕̘̹̮̖̟͔̘͕͔͔̯̮̻̘͔̝̱̮̺͇͜͜ͅͅ​̢̞͔à̷̛̛͐̎́͊̏̓͛̽͐͐͆̍̈̍̀̂̋̉́̋̏̽̋̐͛̀͒̉̎̎͒̎͐̓́͆͐̔͆͂͋̐͛̉̇̊̈͌̓̊̉̅͆̎͋̏̑̑̋͗̓͒̚̚͘͝͠͠͝͝͝͝​̧̡̧̡̡̡̢̢̡̨̛̝̩̩̲̼̫̼̞͙̥̤̰̻̠͈̟̭͈̜̘̺̤̰͉̮̻̠̫̝͇͙͇̪͖̜͕̫̹̠̞̳̗͂̈́̇̇̾̊̂͋̽̽̄̑̒̄̈́͒̇̐̒͂͌̽͆̕͜͜ͅ​̧̡̧̡̧͚̫̜͖̘͓͙̭̼̣̟̞̳̟̜̮͖̣̩̤̺͎̣̪̗̙͎̞͍̹̩͇̪̻̗̬͙͜͜ͅl̸̛̛̍̈͒̍̆͊̎͑̈̈́͆̂̊͒͂͒͐̊̀̑̓̃̎̈́̎̔͒̆̕͝͠​̡̧̛̠̙͇̳̭̥̮̗͕̰̬̊̓̽̄̃̏͊̋̈́̄̐̆̉͛̓̈́̊̑͊̑͊̿̈́̍͂̅͛̔̃̓̂̑͊͗̆͒̔̊̀͑̇́͗̓̾͋́̈́͑̌͂͒͒̒̋́̌͘͠͠͠͠͝͝͝͝​̨̢̢̧̨̡̺̮̪̞̼͔̪͓̠̤̙͖͓͓̹͇̖̯̦̰̤̮̦̖͚̘̱̲͚̻͍̼̱̫̺̼̗̼̦̱̜͍̳̤͚̪͉͇̯̞̜͖͔͙̻̹̥̣͚̭̘̫͉͎͈͈̭̟͇̗̖͜͜ͅ​̗̯̫͙̱͈̟g̸̛̛͊͊͛̋͊̀͋̄̇̍́͐̔̂̅̽͑̊͐͛͗͗͆̀͐̋̔̾͌̄́͛̆̋̂̾̊́̽̋͗̓̍̿̓̐̽͋̑̿͊̔̀̀͒͑̾̚̚͘͘͘͝͝͝͝͝͝͠​̨̢̦̜̫̞̭̺͙̪̞̭̺͓̜̮̖̤̬̞̖̫̠̤̘̣̺̪̦͓̙̬̪̣̤̘̗̞̟̮̟̣͖̙̣̼̝͉͛͆͆̓̅̉̀̐͂̍̔̆̐̀͂͋̿̅̅̀͌́̐̌̈̀͐̚̚͜͜͜​̡̨̧̢̢̧̡̝̪̖͈͖͓̯̥͙̳͚͍͕̝̬̟̰̱̘̟͍̣̮̯̥̰̗̗͇̣̣͓̟͇͖͔̦͍̹̞̠͉ơ̸͑̋̈́̄̒̀̍̆̊͂̅̓̇̅̅͌̓̎̈̋͐̓͐̀͗͠͠͠​̛̣̰̖͈̪̠̫̝̜͑̂̾̂̐̋̍̄̂́͊̋́̐̒̅̽̒̋́̽̆̆́̑́͗͐̄͋͗͌́̈́̒͒̍͐͗̈́̉̈́͋̈̔̀̒̽͛͌́̎̽̿̾̔͛̎̈̾́̚͘͘͝͠͠͝͝͝​̨̨̧̢̧̡͓̭̟̳͇͕̟̰̲̠̪̯̰̣̦͚̲̳͓̝̯̲̻̩̦̭̩̮̬̫͎͓̲̪̗̰͚̬̙̣̖̼̠̹̥̪͔͓͎̟̣̖̳̰̱͉̮̥̩̖̪͇͇̻̘̟̬̲̫̳̘̙͜͜​̧̨͉̻̘̩̜̳̭̤̥

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
02-01-2015, 09:56 PM
Big Grin

Much cheers to all