Evil Statist Thunderf00t Attacks Freedom Prophet Molyneux (PBUH)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-10-2014, 11:08 AM (This post was last modified: 04-10-2014 11:56 AM by Res Publica.)
Evil Statist Thunderf00t Attacks Freedom Prophet Molyneux (PBUH)

How dare he attack our lord and savior! If only he would come to the light he would be able to see the error of statism and embrace the word of our great Prophet as a worthy disciple!

He advocates that people stay in abusive relationships and that true believers who rebel against the statist system by refusing to submit to the rape know as tax collection be shot.

Know know my fellow loyal disciples that Thunderf00t has shown his true colors as an enemy of freedom and a friend of statism. Do not let his blasphemous words reach your ears, and turn to our Great Prophet for the strength needed to avoid the seductive lure of statist lies.

EDIT: forgot to mention that you should show this to your friends and family, and if they agree, laugh, smile or show anything other than complete contempt for the entire video never talk to them again. The Prophet demands it!

Paleoliberal • English Nationalist • Zionist • Rightist • Anti-Islam • Neoconservative • Republican • Linguistic Revivalist and Purist

Happily Divorced from the Left!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-10-2014, 11:35 AM
RE: Evil Statist Thunderf00t Attacks Freedom Prophet Molyneux (PBUH)
Sorry.... I don't understand where your comments are comming from.

Note: I also have no idea who Stefan Melyneux is. With only a slight knowing of who Thunderf00t is.

A little more background and such, pls?

Much cheers to all.
[+] 1 user Likes Peebothuhul's post
04-10-2014, 11:40 AM
(04-10-2014 11:35 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  Sorry.... I don't understand where your comments are comming from.

Note: I also have no idea who Stefan Melyneux is. With only a slight knowing of who Thunderf00t is.

Much cheers to all.

Stefan is who lumi faps too.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
04-10-2014, 11:52 AM
(04-10-2014 11:40 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Stefan is who lumi faps too.

So...... the person is of note..... because ....... ?

Much cheers to all.
04-10-2014, 11:54 AM
(04-10-2014 11:08 AM)Res Publica Wrote:  

How dare he attack our lord and savior! If only he would come to the light he would be able to see the error of statism and embrace the word of our great Prophet as a worthy disciple!

He advocates that people stay in abusive relationships and that true believers who rebel against the statist system by refusing to submit to the rape know as tax collection be shot.

Know know my fellow loyal disciples that Thunderf00t has shown his true colors as an enemy of freedom and a friend of statism. Do not let his blasphemous words reach your ears, and turn to our Great Prophet for the strength needed to avoid the seductive lure of statist lies.

Satire, right? Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-10-2014, 11:54 AM
(04-10-2014 11:35 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  Sorry.... I don't understand where your comments are comming from.

Much cheers to all.

Molyneux is an internet ancap & MRA who advocates that his followers leave their families if they agree with taxes, and also that women should be "held accountable" for choosing assholes.

Paleoliberal • English Nationalist • Zionist • Rightist • Anti-Islam • Neoconservative • Republican • Linguistic Revivalist and Purist

Happily Divorced from the Left!
04-10-2014, 12:02 PM
Yes... I saw that through the llink. One brief brush up against a subject doesn't provide much.

From just that the image I have is kind of 'Typical American right wing nut job'.... but I could also be forming an incorrect view from too little information....

Much cheers to all.
04-10-2014, 12:11 PM
He's absolutely nutters.
04-10-2014, 12:12 PM
(04-10-2014 12:02 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  Yes... I saw that through the llink. One brief brush up against a subject doesn't provide much.

From just that the image I have is kind of 'Typical American right wing nut job'.... but I could also be forming an incorrect view from too little information....

Much cheers to all.

Well, don't want to shatter your conceptions but... he's Canadian! Weeping
[+] 2 users Like Kaepora Gaebora's post
04-10-2014, 12:16 PM
Wow! So Canadians have crazy people too? Who'd of thunk it? Wink

Though, as I mentioned before, after such a breif encounter I could be wrong about a great many things in regards to thextellow.

Much cheers to all