Evil Statist Thunderf00t Attacks Freedom Prophet Molyneux (PBUH)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-10-2014, 04:57 PM
RE: Evil Statist Thunderf00t Attacks Freedom Prophet Molyneux (PBUH)
[Image: 6FzggC2.jpg]

Paleoliberal • English Nationalist • Zionist • Rightist • Anti-Islam • Neoconservative • Republican • Linguistic Revivalist and Purist

Happily Divorced from the Left!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-10-2014, 10:42 AM
Can't really watch the video because of firewalls but your equation of taxes to being raped is pretty fucking disgusting on your part OP.

Trouble rather the tiger in his lair than the sage among his books. For to you kingdoms and their armies are things mighty and enduring, but to him they are but toys of the moment, to be overturned with the flick of a finger.”

― Gordon R. Dickson
[+] 1 user Likes Winterwolf00's post
06-10-2014, 01:04 PM
(06-10-2014 10:42 AM)Winterwolf00 Wrote:  Can't really watch the video because of firewalls but your equation of taxes to being raped is pretty fucking disgusting on your part OP.

Facepalm

Learn to satire.

Paleoliberal • English Nationalist • Zionist • Rightist • Anti-Islam • Neoconservative • Republican • Linguistic Revivalist and Purist

06-10-2014, 05:00 PM
If thunderf00t were even remotely interesting anymore I might care.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

06-10-2014, 06:11 PM
(06-10-2014 05:00 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  If thunderf00t were even remotely interesting anymore I might care.

Of course, he dared to disagree with your SJW bullshit, so everything he says must be ignored.

06-10-2014, 06:32 PM
(06-10-2014 06:11 PM)Res Publica Wrote:  
(06-10-2014 05:00 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  If thunderf00t were even remotely interesting anymore I might care.

Of course, he dared to disagree with your SJW bullshit, so everything he says must be ignored.

She didn't say that, or even imply that, so how did you come up with that? Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
07-10-2014, 02:59 AM
(06-10-2014 06:32 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(06-10-2014 06:11 PM)Res Publica Wrote:  Of course, he dared to disagree with your SJW bullshit, so everything he says must be ignored.

She didn't say that, or even imply that, so how did you come up with that? Consider

Well, just look at Mom's avatar! Clearly she is a man-hating misandrist, and especially if she's uninterested in a video by the great anti-feminist Thunderf00t! Because you're not allowed to not care, you either agree 100% with him or you are 100% against him! Nuance is the tool of those evil Social Justice Warriors!

Rolleyes

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
07-10-2014, 03:54 AM (This post was last modified: 07-10-2014 04:05 AM by Luminon.)
(04-10-2014 11:54 AM)Res Publica Wrote:  Molyneux is an internet ancap & MRA who advocates that his followers leave their families if they agree with taxes, and also that women should be "held accountable" for choosing assholes.
Nope. Molyneux says, if you claim that your family is good and loves you, prove it. Which means, talk to your family with honesty, openness and vulnerability and see what happens. People get attacked surprisingly often by their own family, which is why this proof has such a bad reputation. But if you have the need to tell other people that your family is good, then chances are, it's not.

You are confusing it with the "against me" argument, which is, if you support the taxes and I don't, you support me being shot for acting upon my conscience and so we can't be friends. But family is more important than that (see above), the "against me" argument is mostly used on friends.

Here's SM on the show with Adam Kokesh.

07-10-2014, 04:10 AM
(07-10-2014 03:54 AM)Luminon Wrote:  
(04-10-2014 11:54 AM)Res Publica Wrote:  Molyneux is an internet ancap & MRA who advocates that his followers leave their families if they agree with taxes, and also that women should be "held accountable" for choosing assholes.
Nope. Molyneux says, if you claim that your family is good and loves you, prove it. Which means, talk to your family with honesty, openness and vulnerability and see what happens. People get attacked surprisingly often by their own family, which is why this proof has such a bad reputation. But if you have the need to tell other people that your family is good, then chances are, it's not.

You are confusing it with the "against me" argument, which is, if you support the taxes and I don't, you support me being shot for acting upon my conscience and so we can't be friends. But family is more important than that (see above), the "against me" argument is mostly used on friends.

Here's SM on the show with Adam Kokesh.

Poor, poor Lumi. You know you're in the same hypocritical boat as your prophet, right? It's funny (in a fucked up sort of way) how you both are so oblivious. You equate anything less that agreement with your stance on taxes as implicit endorsement for you being shot, and yet never own up to your own passive involvement (and thus, by your own reasoning, implicit endorsement of) the state. Neither of you will fucking put-up and actually go live out off of the grid in the wilderness. Neither of you will actually pull the trigger on completely separating yourselves from the state you both claim to so vehemently oppose.

What a bunch of fucking hypocritical pussies.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
07-10-2014, 04:23 AM (This post was last modified: 07-10-2014 04:33 AM by Luminon.)
(07-10-2014 04:10 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Poor, poor Lumi. You know you're in the same hypocritical boat as your prophet, right? It's funny (in a fucked up sort of way) how you both are so oblivious. You equate anything less that agreement with your stance on taxes as implicit endorsement for you being shot, and yet never own up to your own passive involvement (and thus, by your own reasoning, implicit endorsement of) the state. Neither of you will fucking put-up and actually go live out off of the grid in the wilderness. Neither of you will actually pull the trigger on completely separating yourselves from the state you both claim to so vehemently oppose.

What a bunch of fucking hypocritical pussies.
So, you claim is,
1) if you live in the system, you agree with the system.
2) If you disagree with the system, you have to exile yourself to live in the woods.

1) By that argument, if Nelson Mandela accepted food and a bunk from his jailers, he agreed with apartheid. The truth is, we don't have a choice. All places belong to another state where situation is the same, in principle.

2) Government has no monopoly on civilization. They're a bunch of parasites and liars. None of them build roads, invent lightbulbs, produce cars or build houses - scientists, engineers and other economic actors do that. Politicians only take money which would be used on these things anyway, because that's what people do if they want something: they build it, sell it and buy it. So I am not leaving civilization to them. My money are in it, taken by force.

Off the grid living is not a moral commandment. Market is a gun-free, voluntary thing and in no way I am morally obligated to abandon it and live off the grid.
This is anarcho-capitalism or market anarchism. I'm not an anarcho-primitivist.