Evil Statist Thunderf00t Attacks Freedom Prophet Molyneux (PBUH)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-10-2014, 04:35 AM
RE: Evil Statist Thunderf00t Attacks Freedom Prophet Molyneux (PBUH)
(07-10-2014 04:23 AM)Luminon Wrote:  
(07-10-2014 04:10 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Poor, poor Lumi. You know you're in the same hypocritical boat as your prophet, right? It's funny (in a fucked up sort of way) how you both are so oblivious. You equate anything less that agreement with your stance on taxes as implicit endorsement for you being shot, and yet never own up to your own passive involvement (and thus, by your own reasoning, implicit endorsement of) the state. Neither of you will fucking put-up and actually go live out off of the grid in the wilderness. Neither of you will actually pull the trigger on completely separating yourselves from the state you both claim to so vehemently oppose.

What a bunch of fucking hypocritical pussies.
So, you claim is,
1) if you live in the system, you agree with the system.
2) If you disagree with the system, you have to exile yourself to live in the woods.

1) By that argument, if Nelson Mandela accepted food and a bunk from his jailers, he agreed with apartheid. The truth is, we don't have a choice. All places belong to another state where situation is the same, in principle.

2) Government has no monopoly on civilization. They're a bunch of parasites and liars. None of them build roads, invent lightbulbs, produce cars or build houses - scientists, engineers and other economic actors do that. They only take money which would be used on these things anyway, because that's what people do if they want something: they build it, sell it and buy it. So I am not leaving civilization to them. My money are in it, taken by force.

Off the grid living is not a moral commandment. Market is a gun-free, voluntary thing and in no way I am morally obligated to abandon it and live off the grid.
This is anarcho-capitalism or market anarchism. I'm not an anarcho-primitivist.

Accept you know honestly your stances have never been "I disagree with the system" it's a complete disagreement with the fundamental concept of the system, and thinking some antithesis's of the system are completely superior. Really what you ought to be doing is supporting Glenn Beck's efforts to make the area of a libertarian living zone.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-10-2014, 04:47 AM (This post was last modified: 07-10-2014 04:53 AM by Luminon.)
(07-10-2014 04:35 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Accept you know honestly your stances have never been "I disagree with the system" it's a complete disagreement with the fundamental concept of the system, and thinking some antithesis's of the system are completely superior. Really what you ought to be doing is supporting Glenn Beck's efforts to make the area of a libertarian living zone.
So your argument is:
if I disagree with the existence of government, I disagree with any idea of cooperation or group or system.

To which I ask, is there a difference between rape and lovemaking? If there is, then there is a difference between voluntary association and being ruled from a distance by some strangers with armed forces who declared themselves as a government.

What you say is like saying, atheists are against God, so they are against any other possible source of morality as well. Which is quite false, atheists believe that only without God can true morality exist (or in my case, voluntary association), because whatever God does is a double standard. And as I say, whatever government does is a double standard. If private individuals did what the government does - such as taking money and punishing people for not giving you money - they would be arrested.
07-10-2014, 04:54 AM
(07-10-2014 04:35 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(07-10-2014 04:23 AM)Luminon Wrote:  So, you claim is,
2) If you disagree with the system, you have to exile yourself to live in the woods.

1) By that argument, if Nelson Mandela accepted food and a bunk from his jailers, he agreed with apartheid. The truth is, we don't have a choice. All places belong to another state where situation is the same, in principle.

2) Government has no monopoly on civilization. They're a bunch of parasites and liars. None of them build roads, invent lightbulbs, produce cars or build houses - scientists, engineers and other economic actors do that. They only take money which would be used on these things anyway, because that's what people do if they want something: they build it, sell it and buy it. So I am not leaving civilization to them. My money are in it, taken by force.

Off the grid living is not a moral commandment. Market is a gun-free, voluntary thing and in no way I am morally obligated to abandon it and live off the grid.
This is anarcho-capitalism or market anarchism. I'm not an anarcho-primitivist.

Accept you know honestly your stances have never been "I disagree with the system" it's a complete disagreement with the fundamental concept of the system, and thinking some antithesis's of the system are completely superior. Really what you ought to be doing is supporting Glenn Beck's efforts to make the area of a libertarian living zone.

I'm sure there a ton of places that could be set up for them to build their utopia; just give them a nice, relatively uninhabited region in Africa or something and have them build from the very ground up.

It would be an interesting experiment, at least... Though getting the land for them would be troublesome...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
07-10-2014, 04:56 AM
(07-10-2014 04:47 AM)Luminon Wrote:  
(07-10-2014 04:35 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Accept you know honestly your stances have never been "I disagree with the system" it's a complete disagreement with the fundamental concept of the system, and thinking some antithesis's of the system are completely superior. Really what you ought to be doing is supporting Glenn Beck's efforts to make the area of a libertarian living zone.
So your argument is:
if I disagree with the existence of government, I disagree with any idea of cooperation or group or system.

To which I ask, is there a difference between rape and lovemaking? If there is, then there is a difference between voluntary association and being ruled from a distance by some strangers with armed forces who declared themselves as a government.

What you say is like saying, atheists are against God, so they are against any other possible source of morality as well. Which is quite false, atheists believe that only without God can true morality exist (or in my case, voluntary association), because whatever God does is a double standard. And as I say, whatever government does is a double standard.

Why are you bickering like a politician, backing away from your stance to say it's only the lesser idea. You've often taken far worse than disagree with stances on Governments. You suppose it's a monopoly and the source of the problems... and have said so much more in angst in opposition. Also, In no way am I saying you disagree with cooperation, I pointed out a actual cooperation of what is close to your ideal system, in Glenn Beck's system.

I'm not making any claim about any people in general. I'm just talking about YOU and in things you've repeatedly said that you wouldn't deny again. The atheists' blah blah thing is irrelevant.

Well FT, Glenn Beck has plans, but probably not the money or land to do it. He still wants to build his Rapture, USA though.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
07-10-2014, 05:21 AM (This post was last modified: 07-10-2014 05:48 AM by Luminon.)
(07-10-2014 04:56 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Why are you bickering like a politician, backing away from your stance to say it's only the lesser idea. You've often taken far worse than disagree with stances on Governments. You suppose it's a monopoly and the source of the problems... and have said so much more in angst in opposition. Also, In no way am I saying you disagree with cooperation, I pointed out a actual cooperation of what is close to your ideal system, in Glenn Beck's system.

I'm not making any claim about any people in general. I'm just talking about YOU and in things you've repeatedly said that you wouldn't deny again. The atheists' blah blah thing is irrelevant.

Well FT, Glenn Beck has plans, but probably not the money or land to do it. He still wants to build his Rapture, USA though.
What you said before was never my stance to begin with. There is a lot of misinformation spread about liberty and market anarchism.

I am pro-liberty and voluntary association as a mainstream market culture, not any poor isolated community somewhere away. Market anarchy should be a global market without borders, taxes or embargos. I believe in Bitcoin, which is a de-centralized global cryptocurrency. Again, this is in conflict with any kind of isolated low-tech community, I don't know why people think anarchists should live in the forest Consider It's not the place, it's the money we use. Dollar is socialized money, its value is centrally controlled and it's exploited as hell. If we use dollar or other national currency for which dollar is a reserve currency, we're enslaved.

Glenn Beck (by Wikipedia) seems one of the closer people to my position in mainstream US public scene, similarly to Ron Paul. I like Stephen Colbert too. So what? Glenn Beck believes in low state debt, I believe in no state debt - and no state. If people want to give their money away, that's their thing, but in no way should taxes be mandatory. I wonder if there would be war in Iraq if people had to personally donate money to buy every missile and drone. Probably not. People would think twice about violence if violence (incl. police) could not be funded by national debt and quantitative easing.

Policemen rob people even without taxes. USA is a police state, but we're still allowed to laugh. Free market anarchy suddenly doesn't look so scary, though.

[+] 1 user Likes Luminon's post
07-10-2014, 07:24 AM
(06-10-2014 01:04 PM)Res Publica Wrote:  
(06-10-2014 10:42 AM)Winterwolf00 Wrote:  Can't really watch the video because of firewalls but your equation of taxes to being raped is pretty fucking disgusting on your part OP.

Facepalm

Learn to satire.

With nuts like Lumi here I don't think it's irrational to assume nuttery when no indication of satire is given.

Trouble rather the tiger in his lair than the sage among his books. For to you kingdoms and their armies are things mighty and enduring, but to him they are but toys of the moment, to be overturned with the flick of a finger.”

― Gordon R. Dickson
[+] 4 users Like Winterwolf00's post
07-10-2014, 11:59 AM (This post was last modified: 07-10-2014 02:14 PM by EvolutionKills.)
(07-10-2014 04:23 AM)Luminon Wrote:  So, you claim is,

No, you stupid cunt. Facepalm

I don't advocate that at all, I extrapolated that for you from your Prophet's (pbuh) diatribes. He equates that either you agree that taxes are wrong, or you want him shot; black and white, no shades of grey or nuance. Either you have to be one of the followers of the Prophet and be a state hating anarchist, or you're nothing but a fascist who wants to see him dead.

I'm not the one making this shit up Lumi, and you're too fucking stupid to see that...

(07-10-2014 04:23 AM)Luminon Wrote:  1) By that argument, if Nelson Mandela accepted food and a bunk from his jailers, he agreed with apartheid. The truth is, we don't have a choice. All places belong to another state where situation is the same, in principle.

Wrong again dumbass. He had a choice, just like you have a choice. But whereas Mandela choose to endure prison and strive for peace, all the while being a pragmatist. When he did eventually come to power, he didn't immediately slaughter all of the whites; he granted the guilty amnesty. But he didn't have to do that. He could have flown under the radar, he could have left South Africa, he could have committed suicide in prison. He lived by his choices, and we admire him for it.

You live by your choices, but in your case we ridicule you for not having the balls to live by the bullshit you advocate. Why don't you live by your vaunted first principles? It would simply be too inconvenient to do so, unless you could get everyone else to hand your ideal scenario to you. Actually living by your principles on your own, without everyone else around you following your example, is just plain old too fucking hard, and you can't be bothered. You do have the choice, so fuck you buddy.

(07-10-2014 04:23 AM)Luminon Wrote:  2) Government has no monopoly on civilization. They're a bunch of parasites and liars. None of them build roads, invent lightbulbs, produce cars or build houses - scientists, engineers and other economic actors do that. Politicians only take money which would be used on these things anyway, because that's what people do if they want something: they build it, sell it and buy it. So I am not leaving civilization to them. My money are in it, taken by force.

Your money? You mean that imaginary, printed out of thin air, evil thing that you always rally against?

Get this though your thick skull you fucking stupid cunt. If you ever make use of anything funded by taxes for the public good, and you refuse to pay taxes, you are effectively stealing from all of the other law-abiding tax payers. Now if you want to be consistent with your first principles (and we all know how much you and your DMCA flinging Prophet love consistency!), you cannot steal. Thus to make a clean break away and maintain your principles consistently, you need to entirely fall off the grid. To do less than that amounts to theft and implicit endorsement of the (oh so hated) state.

(07-10-2014 04:23 AM)Luminon Wrote:  Off the grid living is not a moral commandment.

No, but it is a necessary logical conclusion of your bullshit, so there is that...

(07-10-2014 04:23 AM)Luminon Wrote:  Market is a gun-free, voluntary thing and in no way I am morally obligated to abandon it and live off the grid.

Except, you are. You're either too much of a stupid fucking cunt to realize it, or too much of a spineless hypocrite to own up to it.

(07-10-2014 04:23 AM)Luminon Wrote:  This is anarcho-capitalism or market anarchism. I'm not an anarcho-primitivist.

Except your government got here before you did, so sucks to be you! Drinking Beverage

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post