Evil USA perspective.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
13-04-2015, 01:15 PM
RE: Evil USA perspective.
(13-04-2015 12:15 PM)SunnyD1 Wrote:  Quite embarrassing for you to make a claim like that then turning to cowardice when asked to back it up.
Yeaaaah....I guess I'll have to learn to live with that.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Slowminded's post
16-04-2015, 05:28 PM (This post was last modified: 16-04-2015 05:59 PM by GirlyMan.)
(13-04-2015 12:15 PM)SunnyD1 Wrote:  
(13-04-2015 11:57 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  Nah, it would take too long and it pisses me off to even think about that.

Ah I'll just take your word for it then shall I? I'm not saying you're wrong, I want to be enlightened. Quite embarrassing for you to make a claim like that then turning to cowardice when asked to back it up.

Before calling SlugHead a coward you could've used the search function to get a little context and perspective. Seems more embarrassing for you.

#sigh
16-04-2015, 05:48 PM
I saw a fact site list some info that Coca-a-cola and Pepsi are sold in every country.. except North Korea; so the differences do vary on some great market debate. Though I bet 'Kim Jong Cola' has to just as tasty.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson