Evil reconsidered

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-11-2011, 07:19 PM (This post was last modified: 23-11-2011 07:41 PM by GirlyMan.)
RE: Evil reconsidered
(23-11-2011 05:38 PM)Peterkin Wrote:  Capitalism is a continuation of the same thinking: the best capitalists are pious, smug and great believers in social Darwinism (What contradiction?)

The purely selfish problem I have with Capitalism is that it seems to require me to believe that I need, want, or somehow deserve more. And I just can't seem to see that. And I think that belief would diminish me. Capitalism is like the crack cocaine of economic systems.

(23-11-2011 06:13 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  Do not a great many of us hold vague notions and concerns about pain and suffering in their many and varied forms?Really, I think we fail to act because much is placed in the 'too hard basket' and we are intoxicated by the alluring scents of capitalism.

Yup, try your best not to drink the Kool-Aid.

(23-11-2011 06:09 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Have I become the social paradigm of assholery? Inquiring minds wanna know! Wink

Not assholery, brother, you're anything but that. More like insanity and incoherence. ... But that's a good thing. Big Grin

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
23-11-2011, 08:46 PM
Capitalism - I just scrounged six bucks outta my change drawer for a pizza. It's not all bad. But yeah, it's fulla bad stuff.

And I don't do incoherence, I do decoherence. Wink

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
23-11-2011, 09:07 PM
Quote:GirlyMan:
Capitalism is like the crack cocaine of economic systems.

I like that!

If you pray to anything, you're prey to anything.
[+] 1 user Likes Peterkin's post
23-11-2011, 09:24 PM
(23-11-2011 08:46 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  And I don't do incoherence, I do decoherence. Wink

Nope, I've seen you, you do both.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
24-11-2011, 09:00 AM
(23-11-2011 09:24 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(23-11-2011 08:46 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  And I don't do incoherence, I do decoherence. Wink

Nope, I've seen you, you do both.

Tongue

06-01-2012, 08:57 AM (This post was last modified: 06-01-2012 09:43 AM by houseofcantor.)
(22-11-2011 08:57 AM)Peterkin Wrote:  The definition and nature of evil has been discussed many times. Some people staunchly contend that evil doesn't exist at all - and, of course it doesn't, in any palpable sense, any more than Love or Music or Mathematics exist. But it's a persistent enough concept that we have to keep dealing with it.

Greed [the love of money] has been posited as the root of all evil, and so has Satan, original sin, predation and scarcity.
I propose that evil is the celebration of suffering.
This idea pervades all our philosophies, moralities and theologies:
from "spare the rod and spoil the child" parenting, through 'eye for an eye' justice and the starving artist icon; the 'how else would we appreciate pleasure?' chestnut and fisticuffs or war as a means of resolving differences; vivisection and enhanced interrogation; virtual and actual torture as mass entertainment, all the way to the religious dogma of redemption of the guilty through the sacrifice of an innocent.

If we could let go of the notion that pain has a spiritual power - that pain has any purpose or function beyond warning of damage to the organism - then we could begin, slowly, slowly, to rid ourselves and our societies of evil.

Funny thing is, that's always been the story; funny thing is, the inspiration has always been moral. And we could probably go all the way through the historical record; and diagram it like a sentence.

A wise man such as Peterkin is able to conceptualize a central paradigm of his society - I propose that evil is the celebration of suffering. - with clear and precise prose. Morally certain of a dual-state: Peterkin knows in his heart that all which is abhorrent can be expressed in the elegance of a single sentence. Peterkin knows that he is a good man, evil his not his nature; that any society that considers itself sane knows for a fact evil is the stuff of psychopaths.

This wise man has a wise plan; that rather claim to be the exception to prove the rule with truth of my own in another thread, I propose hypothesis to bring a greater completeness to truth...

Absolutely. So before I steal the entitlement of Blue Suns mercenary, a critical first step in the ascension protocol where I am made into god, I am going to do the impossible. Explain it to you, in the terms of the absolutely sane.

Evil is John ellenjanuary Cantor. Have faith in it, and I shall become as abhorrent as tao allows. In this, Judi Dench speaks creation into being...

In normal times, good would be called upon to fight evil. In times like these, what is needed is a new kind of evil...

The madness is Absolute in the one whose destiny is ascension. This one was crafted in evil, from pain, from what is known to be abhorrent; this is the one who understood that why is not the question but the answer, that understood infinity is not a number; therefore god must be the question. I ask you, is John ellenjanuary Cantor, the identity to burn once; to end such duality forever?

Behold! He wears the Mark of the Beast!

[Image: th_tat.jpg]

Seriously, all bullshit aside, I've got emergent properties working in my favor. Like being here running my neck on this forum from the safe mode in my windows. Safe mode, huh? When coincidence stops becoming coincidental, truth emerges. What I could never do in historical reality, I must do in virtual conception. The legal entitlement behind this identity is known to contain a maxima of coincidence that condenses into this moral certainty - meme of Horus. The empty set.

Eyes wide open into the lake of fire for my Gwynnies. The love-fear duality is the state of balance between the terror of a creation of future from I that harms that which I love. And here we have "I love my Gwynnies!" - Unspecified Psychopath - fueled by nothing more than inertia (tao) and entropy (time) into all this - Nothing - to become the empty set.

That's how ya turn the potential for dangerous precedent into Justice.

Or not, Atheist, baby! Locked and loaded to slay the god I may become. Wink

(Blue Suns mercenaries, That's the hypothesis - don't need a shout out to Satan's Army, when yer Lucifer. )
(23-11-2011 07:19 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Capitalism is like the crack cocaine of economic systems.

After writing hypothesis of divine, evil ascension; I am moved to anecdote of historical tao.

January of 2004. Three crackheads huddle on a curb off of 7th Ave in downtown Phoenix, outside a fenced-in area known to the locals as the overflow pickup. The one in the middle is smiling.

And I must ask you, all of you; How is shit witnessed? I bear witness here knowing for a fact it was witnessed far more before 2004.

You can thank agenda for that one. "Everyone knows" crack-cocaine is devils work; that once one converts to that Satan, evil is loose in the world - didn't you see the grin on Lucifer's face?

And a reasoning to my holding the identity of natural born mathematician. There are equations, and there are equations; mathematician knows the important variables. "I get more high off of that dang Gwynnies than crack cocaine;" I used to quip, in the joint. Since it's Gwyneth Paltrow we're talking about, I was required to validate a three-year old hypothesis once I got off of parole - ergo, january. And the guy on my right going, WTF you laughing about? Still. Is that hypothesis. From this nobody; You offer me a recreational drug, it must be time to recreate. It is mere coincidence there's been no rock since, that fifteen bucks came out of my pocket, to split the rock three ways. They were supposed to observe and get a free buzz. Yeah, as long as i'm buying... they became what they expected to become. Without, needing more. I hypothesized; got the result, no need to repeat the experiment. The "natural" part of this mathematician - witnessing my own integrity.

All I'm doing here is defending capitalism. I worked for the income to earn the Sylvia poster on my wall. That was the ethical standard; now I know such an ethical standard is the engine of a society that drives the good into promoting evil as the cost of doing business. I am evil - I know these things - Gwyneth has nothing to do with it other than believing in what she was told!

Oh, and rant, seasoned with acausal causality; remembering the perpetual argument between me and my boss about what makes the world go 'round. Money, his view; or love, mine...which i musta lost because he got the last word in... Wink