Evils of The Fur Industry

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-12-2012, 02:33 AM
RE: Evils of The Fur Industry
(28-12-2012 01:32 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  
(28-12-2012 01:14 AM)TheBlackKnight Wrote:  I tried watching the op's video and it made me want to club a seal.
They make incredible boots. Totally waterproof. I had a pair of mukluks when I was young that we're a seal skin (calf? Shin? Whatever you call the part from the ankle up. Lol) and moose foot. I swear it was like walking through the snow wearing heavy socks. You can feel everything, and yet every other kid went home at night with cold feet except for me.
Where did you come from? were you an inuit/eskimo?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-12-2012, 04:48 AM
Vegetarianism/Veganism for the purpose of saving animals is so pointless.
It's not gonna change anything. The population is increasing, food production increases, meat companies make more money then ever before.
Take New Zealand for example, biggest export product is dairy, the Chinese can't get enough.

So thus while you think you're high and mighty for mindfully being a vegan, it's not changing anything and it's never going too.

Besides, the amount of products that derive from animals is very vast indeed.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
28-12-2012, 05:15 AM
(28-12-2012 02:33 AM)FZUMedia Wrote:  
(28-12-2012 01:32 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  They make incredible boots. Totally waterproof. I had a pair of mukluks when I was young that we're a seal skin (calf? Shin? Whatever you call the part from the ankle up. Lol) and moose foot. I swear it was like walking through the snow wearing heavy socks. You can feel everything, and yet every other kid went home at night with cold feet except for me.
Where did you come from? were you an inuit/eskimo?
No, but when I was a kid my dad worked in the arctic. Long story short is, a friend of his had a wife that needed surgery in the city we lived in. While she was in the city she stayed with us. The boots she made for us were thank you gifts.

Just visiting.

-SR
28-12-2012, 06:26 AM
(28-12-2012 05:15 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  
(28-12-2012 02:33 AM)FZUMedia Wrote:  Where did you come from? were you an inuit/eskimo?
No, but when I was a kid my dad worked in the arctic. Long story short is, a friend of his had a wife that needed surgery in the city we lived in. While she was in the city she stayed with us. The boots she made for us were thank you gifts.
Hmm, to do it or not to do it? Consider

Fuck it.

Cool story bro!

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
28-12-2012, 07:47 AM (This post was last modified: 28-12-2012 07:56 AM by Diablo.)

I was going to watch this video, but you you have a weird looking face and you are wearing way too much lipstick.

Did your parents feed you Tofu for the first 10 years of your life?
Hopefully its not too late. You might need to eat a few burgers, and put some muscle mass on your face.

I am an atheist, but god help you in High school.
28-12-2012, 08:14 AM
(28-12-2012 07:47 AM)Diablo Wrote:  

I was going to watch this video, but you you have a weird looking face and you are wearing way too much lipstick.

Hopefully its not too late. You might need to eat a few burgers, and put some muscle mass on your face.

I am an atheist, but god help you in High school.
From a distance he looks like a girl right?

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
28-12-2012, 03:08 PM
(28-12-2012 04:48 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Vegetarianism/Veganism for the purpose of saving animals is so pointless.
It's not gonna change anything. The population is increasing, food production increases, meat companies make more money then ever before.
Take New Zealand for example, biggest export product is dairy, the Chinese can't get enough.

So thus while you think you're high and mighty for mindfully being a vegan, it's not changing anything and it's never going too.

Besides, the amount of products that derive from animals is very vast indeed.
You are right, I don't understand those who think 'the vote of 1' will change anything.

I turned vegan so I could live 100+, have plenty of energy and health.

I am an atheist, but god help you in High school."

I don't wear lipstick, my lips are naturally red like rose petals- I believe it is because in another life I was a huge womanizer, and this past self kissed so many women that lipstick got imprinted onto his DNA- now onto mine.

I am 19 FYI.
28-12-2012, 04:11 PM (This post was last modified: 28-12-2012 04:14 PM by Vosur.)
(28-12-2012 03:08 PM)FZUMedia Wrote:  I turned vegan so I could live 100+
Isn't it funny that the oldest people to have ever lived were neither vegetarians, nor vegans? Consider

In fact, the oldest human in history was a women that smoked for 96 years (21-117) of her life.

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
28-12-2012, 04:15 PM
(28-12-2012 04:11 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(28-12-2012 03:08 PM)FZUMedia Wrote:  I turned vegan so I could live 100+
Isn't it funny that the oldest people to have ever lived were neither vegetarians, nor vegans? Consider

In fact, the oldest human in history was a women that smoked for 96 years (21-117) of her life.
Pickled by preservatives! Big Grin

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
28-12-2012, 10:01 PM
I fail to see how not eating any animal product (not just meat) will get you past 100?

If you wanna eat healthy it has absolutely nothing to do with eating/not eating animal products.

All in moderation.

[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post