Evolution Confirmation

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-07-2013, 01:17 PM
Evolution Confirmation

Very interesting talk.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense

[Image: Hitchhikersguide_zps7678fbae.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
28-07-2013, 01:40 PM
RE: Evolution Confirmation
(28-07-2013 01:17 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  

Very interesting talk.

The entire talk is good. I downloaded it from youtube sometime last year.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes ghostexorcist's post
28-07-2013, 01:45 PM (This post was last modified: 28-07-2013 01:50 PM by ridethespiral.)
After watching that how could you fail to see that the theory of evolution is on par with the theory of gravity in terms of it's solidity and vetting. If biology was a safe and evolution the key it would be a laser etched, microchipped key.

Does the merger of a chromosome have a widespread phenotypic effect or is it a minor internal change of little consequence?

28-07-2013, 02:29 PM (This post was last modified: 28-07-2013 02:33 PM by ghostexorcist.)
(28-07-2013 01:45 PM)ridethespiral Wrote:  Does the merger of a chromosome have a widespread phenotypic effect or is it a minor internal change of little consequence?

I don't think it would since the genes within those chromosomes can only express what they are coded for. This wiki article explains all of the genes associated with chromosome #2. They all appear to code for proteins connected with the manufacture of tissue.
02-08-2013, 10:33 AM
I have also watched this and at the end he says that he is a Catholic, I was so disappointed. He goes on to explain this very interesting detail about the human chromosome count yet he feels the need to cherry pick the things he wants out of the Bible in order to have faith? Why, why, why?

[Image: g-HitchensThinkSelf.gif]
02-08-2013, 11:12 AM
(02-08-2013 10:33 AM)elegant_atheist Wrote:  I have also watched this and at the end he says that he is a Catholic, I was so disappointed. He goes on to explain this very interesting detail about the human chromosome count yet he feels the need to cherry pick the things he wants out of the Bible in order to have faith? Why, why, why?

Actually the fact that he is catholic is why he was part of that trial. The selected religious people simply so the other side could not try and pull an God against the evil atheist card.
02-08-2013, 11:22 AM
Dr. Miller is a highly respected molecular biologist who has written several books used in college classrooms across the nation.