Evolution Deniers

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-08-2013, 11:47 AM
RE: Evolution Deniers
HUmans live with dinosaurs??????????
Have any of them seen Jurassic Park? We have a trilogy showing how well that worked out.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-08-2013, 12:37 PM
(01-08-2013 11:47 AM)Question Wrote:  HUmans live with dinosaurs??????????
Have any of them seen Jurassic Park? We have a trilogy showing how well that worked out.

Eh; some dinosaurs are all right.

... this is my signature!
01-08-2013, 02:42 PM
(01-08-2013 08:22 AM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  
(31-07-2013 02:27 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Well, had I commented, "good" I think she might have taken as an attack on her belief system. She does know I'm an atheist. I don't know what she thinks about that tho. She's never said. What does frustrate me to no end, is the fact that she can say whatever she wants on her fb because she's part of "the club" and I feel the need to forever edit myself so that I don't hurt people's feelings.

Maybe instead, you good take the direct approach and ask her what it is that makes her think that, and how if she's so concerned about it, she should seek guidance within the school to figure out why such things are being taught as they are, and not like from that of her church.

The simple answer is: it's not a church. It has nothing to do with faith. The difficult question is, is whether that school fits her needs. If it's breaking her faith apart, maybe she should attend another Uni, like say, Liberty University. They teach creationism in there. It would uphold her faith and probably guarantee her not getting a job in the current field she's studying in. Like the Uni's motto says: "Liberty University: liberating the minds of those who have questions by disposing of them in the bin." I hear their cafereria meatloaf is amazing.

I just hate it when it seems (at least to me) she believes everything about evolution is just wrong snd the teachers are just minions of satan -- to tempt her personal belief in god.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

01-08-2013, 02:43 PM

No, they believe more in the Flintstones.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
01-08-2013, 06:53 PM
(01-08-2013 02:43 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  

No, they believe more in the Flintstones.

Yabba-dabba-do!!

Although the major inconsistency the Flintstones have (other than the obvious human/dinosaur coexistence) is that they also have birds living alongside the dinosaurs. The record player descended from the family pet, not coexisted. That's just silly. Thumbsup

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRcmPL4codsbtiJhpFav3r...-w_49ttW6a]
[+] 1 user Likes Jeffasaurus's post