Evolution Kills continually violates Rule 1

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-12-2013, 03:58 PM
RE: Evolution Kills continually violates Rule 1
(19-12-2013 03:55 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(19-12-2013 03:28 PM)Dom Wrote:  All this talk about noodles is making me hungry.

Maybe Spaghetti tonight? Macaroni and cheese? Any more inventive noodle recipes, anyone?

I'm going to din-din with my best buds, at a fancy-dancy place, for their holiday present. Can't even think what I want ...except for a hot buttered rum, and a kahlua and coffee. But I was thinking chicken Alfredo .. or chicken marsalla ?

That's it - linguine Alfredo is what I'll have! You might as well have chicken Alfredo then. Smile

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-12-2013, 03:59 PM
(19-12-2013 03:56 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(19-12-2013 03:52 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Can I start SPAMMING threads with insults everytime I get a little butthurt?

No, you can't. That would be spamming. Tongue

I would be careful about spamming the forum with pity threads too.

Only way you are going to get some place you like is if you start behaving like a normal human being.

Dom, can you provide one....just one quotation of me asking for pity?
19-12-2013, 04:00 PM
(19-12-2013 03:52 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Can I start SPAMMING threads with insults everytime I get a little butthurt?

That's funny -- seems anytime you feel that way you create a new thread.
You whine and complain constantly about the most inane things.

Seriously shoo fly!

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

19-12-2013, 04:03 PM
(19-12-2013 03:54 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(19-12-2013 03:48 PM)aurora Wrote:  How many days would you like? Dodgy

None ? Tongue

You'll get 181 days (that's 69 in metric Big Grin)

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
[+] 6 users Like aurora's post
19-12-2013, 04:04 PM
(19-12-2013 03:59 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(19-12-2013 03:56 PM)Dom Wrote:  No, you can't. That would be spamming. Tongue

I would be careful about spamming the forum with pity threads too.

Only way you are going to get some place you like is if you start behaving like a normal human being.

Dom, can you provide one....just one quotation of me asking for pity?

Hmmm, first it was a thread about the evil Bucky, and now it's the evil Evolution. If there were any more like that, I didn't notice them.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
19-12-2013, 04:04 PM (This post was last modified: 19-12-2013 04:07 PM by aurora.)
(19-12-2013 04:00 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  

That's funny -- seems anytime you feel that way you create a new thread.

Seriously shoo fly!

Yeh! Or Moms will throw her Xmas poo at you!

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
[+] 4 users Like aurora's post
19-12-2013, 04:04 PM
(19-12-2013 03:52 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(19-12-2013 03:14 PM)Anjele Wrote:  As in most of life, the people that make an effort to play nice with others tend to be given a little extra leeway with certain things. The mods, admin, ex-staff, and veterans around here generally don't jump in when someone is being a part of the community. You made a reputation for yourself...so you just may have to be patient if you want people to view you in a different light. Just try to get along and take the high road now and then, you will get a lot further with most people here. Whining tends to not be terribly effective.

Anjele, My reputation is irrelevant to the discussion. I made a case that EK was spamming. I provided the forums definition of spamming. I provided specific examples, and I showed how his action had fulfilled the definition of spamming. In response I am told by KC that EK didn't SPAM because his action just isn't SPAMMING(you gotta admit KC that's really a piss poor response). No attempt whatsoever to attack the case I made on its merits. Further, never once did I suggest that any real action be taken against EK.

This thread isn't about me or my reputation. It isn't an attempt to get EK in trouble(the guy is a long time, respected by some poster...he ain't going to be touched). This thread is about the community and how its going to be governed. EK got a little butthurt when I neg repped him and since gone on a disparage Heywood SPAMMING spree. Is the forum going to tolerate such action? Can I start SPAMMING threads with insults everytime I get a little butthurt?

Your reputation, and past behavior, causes people to tune you out. I think you are smart enough to understand that. After months of inflammatory posts, anything you say is colored by the impression you have made on people in the past.

How dare you ask if you can insult people and get away with it. You already have, speaking of selective memory.

Stop acting like you are six years old and stuff the semantics.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
19-12-2013, 04:11 PM
(19-12-2013 04:04 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(19-12-2013 03:59 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Dom, can you provide one....just one quotation of me asking for pity?

Hmmm, first it was a thread about the evil Bucky, and now it's the evil Evolution. If there were any more like that, I didn't notice them.

I&I started the Bucky thread. I just agree'd with him that Bucky is an asshole(and gets away with it). And like I said earlier, this thread isn't about EK. Its about Rule 1 and how the forum will be governed. EK just happened to provided specific examples for me to substantiate the case I wanted to make.

Now, you have claimed I asked for pity, but once again you fail to substantiate it. Please can you provide just one quote where I asked for pity?
19-12-2013, 04:11 PM
(19-12-2013 04:04 PM)aurora Wrote:  
(19-12-2013 04:00 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  That's funny -- seems anytime you feel that way you create a new thread.

Seriously shoo fly!

Yeh! Or Moms will throw her Xmas poo at you!

[Image: 6A318D9D-6CF9-4F5A-8159-1AD2A6849080-886...89e5ac.jpg]

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
19-12-2013, 04:12 PM
(19-12-2013 03:58 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(19-12-2013 03:55 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  I'm going to din-din with my best buds, at a fancy-dancy place, for their holiday present. Can't even think what I want ...except for a hot buttered rum, and a kahlua and coffee. But I was thinking chicken Alfredo .. or chicken marsalla ?

That's it - linguine Alfredo is what I'll have! You might as well have chicken Alfredo then. Smile

Go crazy - have pasta Bolognese. Drooling

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user