Evolution Kills continually violates Rule 1

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-12-2013, 05:15 PM
RE: Evolution Kills continually violates Rule 1
Also, what the hell are we doing here anyway? Heywood claims EK betrayed the law; EK has done no such thing. The end.

Oh, here's a random, pointless and stupid video:

[Image: 9f6.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-12-2013, 08:16 PM
(19-12-2013 04:13 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(19-12-2013 04:04 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Your reputation, and past behavior, causes people to tune you out. I think you are smart enough to understand that. After months of inflammatory posts, anything you say is colored by the impression you have made on people in the past.

How dare you ask if you can insult people and get away with it. You already have, speaking of selective memory.

Stop acting like you are six years old and stuff the semantics.

We all know in context insults are tolerated. It says so right in the rules. I am asking if I can just SPAM out of context insults as EK has done.

I am told I cannot....but apparently EK can.

[Image: 26ac6f8221fd68c88b443738574adf.jpg]

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 11 users Like Revenant77x's post
20-12-2013, 02:41 AM
Rev, that was hilarious.
The perfect amount of suspense leading to a good comedic yet effective conclusion.

Well played good sir. I enjoyed that a lot.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
20-12-2013, 06:10 AM
Blowjob, being a whiny bitch doesn't get you far in life. Just some food for thought.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
20-12-2013, 06:38 AM
(19-12-2013 03:28 PM)Dom Wrote:  All this talk about noodles is making me hungry.

Maybe Spaghetti tonight? Macaroni and cheese? Any more inventive noodle recipes, anyone?

Boil and drain the noodles
In a saucepan, melt 2 tablespoons of peanut butter. Add soy sauce and honey to taste.
Chop some pineapple.
Stir in pb/soy/honey to noodles and add pineapple chunks (and/or chopped banana works)

Serve with grilled spicey barbecue chicken!

Thank me later Smile

A man blames his bad childhood on leprechauns. He claims they don't exist, but yet still says without a doubt that they stole all his money and then killed his parents. That's why he became Leprechaun-Man

Im_Ryan forum member
[+] 1 user Likes Monster_Riffs's post
20-12-2013, 07:14 AM
(19-12-2013 12:28 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(19-12-2013 10:51 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  Oh shut up.

That's not spam. Give it a rest.

The point of this thread is to discuss whether or not it is spam. I think it is because in each instance, his post contain no content relevant to the subject being discussed.

I like turtles.

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
20-12-2013, 07:41 AM (This post was last modified: 20-12-2013 07:58 AM by EvolutionKills.)
(19-12-2013 03:45 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
Quote:1) No spam
All spammers will be banned. Spam of any kind will not be tolerated. Repeatedly posting threads with the same or similar content is considered spam. Repetitious posts with similar content out of context is also considered spam. Both are bannable offences and will be judged on a case-by-case basis. If you create an account with the aim to advertise it will be considered as spam and your account will be banned. Linking to your own articles or videos will be judged on a case-by-case basis depending on the relevance of your link and your participation on the forum. If you're a first time poster posting an irrelevant link to your work, it may be removed. Continually doing so may incur a ban. In the case of advertising Youtube channels, Group pages, and blogs, we may allow a link in your signature, also depending on the relevance of your link and your participation on the forum. Should you wish to link a Youtube channel, Group page, or blog, please PM an Admin with your request.

Exhibit A

Exhibit B

Exhibit C

Exhibit D

Exhibit E

None of these post contained any content relevant to the discussions of the thread in which they were placed. Instead all these posts share a common theme which Evolution Kills is trying to promote by spamming threads thru repetitious out of context posts.

Oh boo-hoo. Look at the troll cry and whine whenever I choose to mock him instead of pretending to buy into his bullshit and give it the facade of legitimacy by engaging with it.

You are a troll Heywood. I know it, you know it; you are not nearly as stupid and obtuse as you pretend to be. You walk a fine line and never do anything bad enough to get yourself banned, which does make you a good troll; but a troll you are nonetheless. I've tried (oh how I've tried) to engage with you, but I find time and again that I would have gotten more out of the conversation had I instead been arguing with my cat. You've made it abundantly clear that you are not here to debate, engage, or have a conversation; you're here to provocate (I can only imagine, as I've stated before, that the purpose is to stoke your aforementioned ego).

Congratulations, I'll give you all of the negative attention you can muster. But will I deign to pretend that you actually have anything legitimate to say here? No I will not. You have made your own bed, get used to lying in it.

:EDIT:

Everyone else, thank you for making this one of the most enjoyable and hilarious threads I have ever read!

[Image: g007_citizen_kane_slow_clap.gif&size=400x1000]

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
[+] 9 users Like EvolutionKills's post
20-12-2013, 09:44 AM
Um, why don't you just put him on the ignore list? I got one or two trolls on it, and it makes everything better.
20-12-2013, 09:49 AM
(20-12-2013 09:44 AM)natachan Wrote:  Um, why don't you just put him on the ignore list? I got one or two trolls on it, and it makes everything better.

Because you can't complain if you do that. Duh.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 2 users Like kingschosen's post
20-12-2013, 10:00 AM
(20-12-2013 06:38 AM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  
(19-12-2013 03:28 PM)Dom Wrote:  All this talk about noodles is making me hungry.

Maybe Spaghetti tonight? Macaroni and cheese? Any more inventive noodle recipes, anyone?

Boil and drain the noodles
In a saucepan, melt 2 tablespoons of peanut butter. Add soy sauce and honey to taste.
Chop some pineapple.
Stir in pb/soy/honey to noodles and add pineapple chunks (and/or chopped banana works)

Serve with grilled spicey barbecue chicken!

Thank me later Smile

Oh no that does not sound appetizing. I guess I will have to try it now, just to be sure.