Evolution Kills continually violates Rule 1

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-03-2014, 06:00 PM
RE: Evolution Kills continually violates Rule 1
Wowsers. Spanked by Moms. You best go back in the closet and hang yer head in shame.

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
02-03-2014, 12:14 AM
(28-02-2014 02:34 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(19-12-2013 04:33 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Have you been given either a formal or an informal warning regarding rule 5? If not then no a rule 5 ban is not in your future. It is not a quick process, I&I's ban took almost 2 months from first warning to final ban and had he straightened up at any point during that process he would still be here.

I consider Dom's comment to me to be a warning.

I was wondering which dunce resurrected this thread.

It seems I was right.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Free Thought's post
02-03-2014, 12:32 AM
(28-02-2014 10:14 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(28-02-2014 10:09 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Don't you have a house to clean? So shoo bitch.

That was a good one Thumbsup As a matter of fact it is, I'm dressed up waiting for hubby to come home so I pleasure him orally while he enjoys his steak I've grilled for him.

Shoo fly!

Damn moms, that is hot!
You're my new role model!

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
02-03-2014, 01:04 PM
(01-03-2014 05:20 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(28-02-2014 10:35 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Rare or well done?

Do you marinate it first?

Unsure

He prefers his steak medium rare.

Nicely side-stepped Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
02-03-2014, 03:09 PM
"Hi, my name is Hey Would You Blow Me. You may snicker thinking that I came up with it late one night while trolling the internet while masturbating in my parent's basement, but it's actually my real name. Sadly, I'm too much of a whiny bitch to ever actually score head, so I go and vent my frustration on the web like a child crying over spilt milk.

Will you be my friend?"

That was my best impersonation of Heywood that I could muster up.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
02-03-2014, 04:31 PM
(19-12-2013 03:45 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
Quote:1) No spam
All spammers will be banned. Spam of any kind will not be tolerated. Repeatedly posting threads with the same or similar content is considered spam. Repetitious posts with similar content out of context is also considered spam. Both are bannable offences and will be judged on a case-by-case basis. If you create an account with the aim to advertise it will be considered as spam and your account will be banned. Linking to your own articles or videos will be judged on a case-by-case basis depending on the relevance of your link and your participation on the forum. If you're a first time poster posting an irrelevant link to your work, it may be removed. Continually doing so may incur a ban. In the case of advertising Youtube channels, Group pages, and blogs, we may allow a link in your signature, also depending on the relevance of your link and your participation on the forum. Should you wish to link a Youtube channel, Group page, or blog, please PM an Admin with your request.

Exhibit A

Exhibit B

Exhibit C

Exhibit D

Exhibit E

None of these post contained any content relevant to the discussions of the thread in which they were placed. Instead all these posts share a common theme which Evolution Kills is trying to promote by spamming threads thru repetitious out of context posts.

omg are you 12? Did you really create a thread whining about someone else's posts? really?.....perhaps you would feel more at home here...

http://debatingchristianity.com/forum/index.php

there they are so anal retentive, that I got warned for saying..."sounds like BS to me"...within minutes I received a private message from a mod stating BS was offensive. It was used in reference to the story of the earth going dark for three hours when jesus died...not even used at someone....you would probably do well there, because we wouldnt want you to feel like you are in a hostile forum environment...

take care.

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
02-03-2014, 04:46 PM
(02-03-2014 04:31 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  
(19-12-2013 03:45 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Exhibit A

Exhibit B

Exhibit C

Exhibit D

Exhibit E

None of these post contained any content relevant to the discussions of the thread in which they were placed. Instead all these posts share a common theme which Evolution Kills is trying to promote by spamming threads thru repetitious out of context posts.

omg are you 12? Did you really create a thread whining about someone else's posts? really?.....perhaps you would feel more at home here...

http://debatingchristianity.com/forum/index.php

there they are so anal retentive, that I got warned for saying..."sounds like BS to me"...within minutes I received a private message from a mod stating BS was offensive. It was used in reference to the story of the earth going dark for three hours when jesus died...not even used at someone....you would probably do well there, because we wouldnt want you to feel like you are in a hostile forum environment...

take care.

Should have told them BS was short for Biblical stuff...same thing either way now that I think about it. Consider

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 6 users Like Anjele's post
02-03-2014, 11:58 PM
(28-02-2014 08:14 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(28-02-2014 08:07 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  The cake was full of whinnnnnnnne!

Shoo you moron.

[Image: BabyJesusCry.jpg]

Drinking Beverage

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
03-03-2014, 08:52 AM
(28-02-2014 09:55 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  In my eyes, this thread is called "Evolution Kills continually violates Heywood's mom."

Shy hell yea Shy

We all continually violate Heywood's mom.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
04-03-2014, 04:36 AM (This post was last modified: 04-03-2014 04:40 AM by EvolutionKills.)
(03-03-2014 08:52 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(28-02-2014 09:55 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  In my eyes, this thread is called "Evolution Kills continually violates Heywood's mom."

Shy hell yea Shy

We all continually violate Heywood's mom.

[Image: 347803363_pghtX-L-2.jpg]

via Penny Arcade

Also, I just now noticed that the dumbass added an unnecessary space to my name in the thread title. Whether this was done out of some weak-sauce attempt at malice or unrelenting idiocy is as of yet unclear, but I'm betting good money on the later.

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post