Evolution and the Scientific Method

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-10-2017, 02:25 PM
RE: Evolution and the Scientific Method
(16-10-2017 11:35 AM)Aliza Wrote:  
(16-10-2017 11:14 AM)Astreja Wrote:  Is it wrong to wish an antibiotic-resistant crotch infection on Eagle? Asking for a friend.

Eagle is a scientist and he has Jesus on his side. No crotch infection you wish upon him can possibly be Jesus-resistant and also a match for Eagle's science know-how. Go ahead and wish. You will not slow Eagle down!

I'M WITH YOU, EAGLE!

OH LORD JESUS WE PRAISE EAGLE AND GIVE THANKS FOR HIS WISE COUNSEL, PLEASE SEND THESE DISGUSTING ATHEISTS TO HELL, MAKE THEM BURN FOR EVER IN EVERLASTING PAIN AND TORMENT. AMEN. BURN CUNTS BURN !!!!!!!!!!!!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like adey67's post
16-10-2017, 03:01 PM
To have an honest and productive discussion about this subject, these criteria would have to be met:

1. A realization that the question of the truth of evolution is unrelated to the truth of the existence of a god or god's.

2. Acceptance of the definition of what constitutes a species, not what an apologist is straw-manning.

3. Acceptance of the definition of what constitutes evidence, not what an apologist is straw-manning.

4. Acceptance that any of their so-called evidence must be falsifiable and that if it is falsified, then they should accept that their god concept is falsified.

What we have here is not an Eagle, but a pigeon shitting on the chessboard and declaring that it won.

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 7 users Like TheInquisition's post
16-10-2017, 03:03 PM
(16-10-2017 02:25 PM)adey67 Wrote:  
(16-10-2017 11:35 AM)Aliza Wrote:  Eagle is a scientist and he has Jesus on his side. No crotch infection you wish upon him can possibly be Jesus-resistant and also a match for Eagle's science know-how. Go ahead and wish. You will not slow Eagle down!

I'M WITH YOU, EAGLE!

OH LORD JESUS WE PRAISE EAGLE AND GIVE THANKS FOR HIS WISE COUNSEL, PLEASE SEND THESE DISGUSTING ATHEISTS TO HELL, MAKE THEM BURN FOR EVER IN EVERLASTING PAIN AND TORMENT. AMEN. BURN CUNTS BURN !!!!!!!!!!!!

[Image: tenor.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Aliza's post
16-10-2017, 03:49 PM
(16-10-2017 11:36 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  
(15-10-2017 06:56 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  What happens if they try? Hobo

Try crossing a Smart car and a Kenworth semi-tractor.

I'll wait. Drinking Beverage

[Image: de59AHb.jpg]

#sigh
[+] 6 users Like GirlyMan's post
16-10-2017, 03:53 PM
(16-10-2017 03:49 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(16-10-2017 11:36 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  Try crossing a Smart car and a Kenworth semi-tractor.

Still waiting.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
16-10-2017, 03:56 PM
(16-10-2017 03:53 PM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  
(16-10-2017 03:49 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  [Image: de59AHb.jpg]

Still waiting.

Oh you're going to love this mate, Eagle now claims to have a background in genetic engineering, the irony is epic.Laugh out load
[+] 2 users Like adey67's post
16-10-2017, 04:04 PM
(16-10-2017 02:25 PM)adey67 Wrote:  
(16-10-2017 11:35 AM)Aliza Wrote:  Eagle is a scientist and he has Jesus on his side. No crotch infection you wish upon him can possibly be Jesus-resistant and also a match for Eagle's science know-how. Go ahead and wish. You will not slow Eagle down!

I'M WITH YOU, EAGLE!

[Image: aak.gif]

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 2 users Like JDog554's post
17-10-2017, 10:17 AM
(16-10-2017 03:49 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(16-10-2017 11:36 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  Try crossing a Smart car and a Kenworth semi-tractor.

Good god Girly! Smart Cars are smart.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
17-10-2017, 11:21 AM
(09-10-2017 01:40 PM)Eagle Wrote:  Haha, it's OK I wasn't thinking of making a ton of forums about religion. Or about Christianity.

I feel this quote from the introduction section where I warned Eagle not to start a bunch of threads on religion needs to be posted on all of Eagle's threads about religion. Drinking Beverage
[+] 3 users Like Aliza's post
17-10-2017, 02:42 PM
(14-10-2017 11:23 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  This is an atheist board. Why dont you go to some board that deals with biology? You know, with lots of people who have credentials.
I dont go to the bakery and ask for a steak either. Facepalm

This doesn't matter. The lying asshole isn't hear to learn how evolution can be studied by the scientific method. He's here to proselytize troll.