Evolution and the Scientific Method

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-10-2017, 02:25 PM
RE: Evolution and the Scientific Method
(14-10-2017 02:19 PM)Eagle Wrote:  
(14-10-2017 02:14 PM)Thedemonbarber Wrote:  Know.
When you claim to 'know' something and there is no proof, that is known as belief.

You really don't know that? Smile

I wasn't talking about myself specifically. Do you understand the difference between belief and knowledge?

Get your own bleeding hymn book
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-10-2017, 02:28 PM
Why is Eagle trolling this forum? Probably to get a rise out of people.

He's just another liar.
[+] 7 users Like Thoreauvian's post
14-10-2017, 02:28 PM
Hey fuckhead. Do you only answer easy questions? Where's your fucking replacement theory, since according to you evolution is dumb?

How do you explain DNA?
How do you explain fossils?
How do you explain bacterial resistance to anti-biotics?

Do you even know what the fuck the process of evolution *is*? If so, state your understanding. You're nothing more than some fucking preachy boyscout fresh out of high-school, who's still wet behind the ears and thinks he knows everything.

Your bible is full of shit and so are you.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
14-10-2017, 02:30 PM
(14-10-2017 02:21 PM)jennybee Wrote:  [Image: Why-People-Reject-Evolution-pie-chart-meme.jpg]
I KNOW you have noticed that not ONE person has posted here to give proof of evolution!

It's up to you what you want to believe or not.

When it comes to science, I believe the facts, and the facts are that evolution is a lie.

https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/michael-w-c...ng-another

“no one has ever demonstrated one species changing to another species.”

"He added that if the theory were true, we should be able “to find intermediate species at any given point in time” and follow the “fossil trail and see how everything evolved,” from single-cell organisms to man, but that trail is not there. "

He is absolutely right.

To say that someone doesn't understand evolution is different from there being no proof of evolution.

What you are starting to get now, is that scientists are now looking to outer space to try to find where life started from. Trying to demonstrate that evolution evolved from mud from lightning storms etc has been abandoned, now the idea which is gaining traction is that life came from outer space.

Of course, like the Russian doll, the one inside comes from another inside etc, postponing the inevitable - it's another excuse rather than admitting that the whole idea of evolution is crazy.
14-10-2017, 02:31 PM
(14-10-2017 02:28 PM)Thoreauvian Wrote:  Why is Eagle trolling this forum? Probably to get a rise out of people.

He's just another liar.

I am posting to try to help people to see the truth.

Because I care about you all.
14-10-2017, 02:32 PM
(14-10-2017 02:31 PM)Eagle Wrote:  
(14-10-2017 02:28 PM)Thoreauvian Wrote:  Why is Eagle trolling this forum? Probably to get a rise out of people.

He's just another liar.

I am posting to try to help people to see the truth.

Liar.
(14-10-2017 02:25 PM)Thedemonbarber Wrote:  
(14-10-2017 02:19 PM)Eagle Wrote:  When you claim to 'know' something and there is no proof, that is known as belief.

You really don't know that? Smile

I wasn't talking about myself specifically. Do you understand the difference between belief and knowledge?
Please talk about yourself specifically.

Do you believe in evolution is scientific, if so tell me the scientific facts.
(14-10-2017 02:18 PM)Eagle Wrote:  
(14-10-2017 02:12 PM)jennybee Wrote:  As a former xtian, I believed that God set evolution in motion. That was how I rationalized it to myself as a believer. At some point, I just couldn't see how we even needed God for this, and I felt like I was making a lot of excuses for him on my part. Just couldn't do it anymore. A true magical deity wouldn't need us to make excuses for him, instead the evidence would be all around us and science would corroborate His Word. When things don't line up with science, I think it's safe to assign the title "antiquated belief" to the cultural thoughts of an ancient people and move on to future scientific endeavors.

I would be interested in hearing about your Christian background. When we spoke before, you didn't even realise that Jesus was in the OT.

Evolution is a lie of the devil to deceive people. As you can see from this thread, there is no science to evolution. Don't be deceived by some guy in a position or people on a forum or at work or college or whatever you do. Look, the unsaved world would want to convince you to go out and sleep around and get drunk, and make you think you're a prude for not doing any of these things. The world rejects God, and rejects trying to obey Him too.

But... if you really were a Christian, then you are still a Christian. If you were born again, you can't be unborn of the second birth anymore than you can of the first birth.

If you're born again, we'll see each other in Heaven, guaranteed.

Jesus was not in the OT and I explained to you why that was. You're taking things out of context again. The lamb in the OT during the Egyptian slaughter is referring to an Egyptian god, not Jesus. Why not read up on the actual history of the Bible instead of just regurgitating what *your* religious leaders (who have an agenda--speaking of sheep baaaaaa) told you.

Hmmm, accept what has been scientifically proven time and time again or accept a magical cloud genie created us based on faith alone? Sorry, still gonna have to go with evolution. And even if you don't accept evolution, why is your default setting "God did it?"

And no I'm not still Xtian. I was one once, but that Jesus ship has sailed to the mighty blue yonder and now I base my accepting of things on hard evidence and not on a demigod who can walk on water and lives in a cloud mansion. I'd sooner pin my hopes on the Jolly Green Giant on my frozen peas. At least I can see him. Big Grin

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
14-10-2017, 02:33 PM
(14-10-2017 02:32 PM)Thoreauvian Wrote:  
(14-10-2017 02:31 PM)Eagle Wrote:  I am posting to try to help people to see the truth.

Liar.

I love you whoever you are.

Take care and be well.
14-10-2017, 02:34 PM
(14-10-2017 02:33 PM)Eagle Wrote:  
(14-10-2017 02:32 PM)Thoreauvian Wrote:  Liar.

I love you whoever you are.

Liar.

If you cared, you would check your facts first.