"Evolution is a lie" and the campus god-botherers

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-09-2013, 12:56 PM
RE: "Evolution is a lie" and the campus god-botherers
again the word ignorance by using my words

just to mean his god that piece of shit

there is no ignorance ever shitty, as in ur example it is obvious that i mean it that way fuck u

as u cant mean anything but to kill any possible truth for dirty manipulations

anyway shitty, if ignorance is a fact then truth exist

but if truth exist then there cant b ignorance

so anything would b clearly its fact or its truth so its own being

fuck u endlessly u and ur lies with ur most pervert boss
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-09-2013, 12:58 PM
bc any is only true same

[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post
14-09-2013, 01:09 PM
From what I can make out, the above poster seems to be trying to make some sort of "Kalam" type of assertion re: "absolute(s)". Of course this is self refuting, because anything "absolute" (including any sort of Kalam "non-contingent" being/truth) has to meet that criteria. Meeting, (referencing an external existing) criteria in (partial) Reality proves it cannot be "infinitely absolute". So the arguments are meaningless. Her garbage in indecipherable, so who knows what she's trying to drool.

As far as the The Theory of Evolution goes, it's simply the accepted paradigm in which all of science is done in 2013. There is not a shred of evidence against it. I understand very well the threat it poses to religious nuts jobs. Nonetheless, there are a couple questions to ask Evolution-deniers.

1. "If you were unjustly imprisoned, and DNA could get you out, would you use it to obtain your freedom". DNA proves Evolution to be true. If the answer to the question is "yes", then they are hypocrites, to the max.

2. "Have you ever had an infection, and been prescribed an antibiotic, and taken it ?
If the answer is yes, they are the same stripe of hypocrite named above. Evolution is used, practiced, and referenced every day, in millions of medical labs, the world over.
It works. There is no question about that.

As Dr. Jerry Coyne (PhD U. of Chicago), says:
"Anyone who attempts to deny Evolution in 2013, is simply being perverse".
It's an established fact. There is nothing about it that's in question in 2013. If it's a threat to religion, tough shit. Anyone who wants to attempt to deny it, can try to argue with him. They will lose.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
14-09-2013, 01:16 PM
(14-09-2013 12:56 PM)absols Wrote:  again the word ignorance by using my words

just to mean his god that piece of shit

there is no ignorance ever shitty, as in ur example it is obvious that i mean it that way fuck u

as u cant mean anything but to kill any possible truth for dirty manipulations

anyway shitty, if ignorance is a fact then truth exist

but if truth exist then there cant b ignorance

so anything would b clearly its fact or its truth so its own being

fuck u endlessly u and ur lies with ur most pervert boss

Excuse me, stewardess, but I speak Jive

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 5 users Like BnW's post
14-09-2013, 01:21 PM
soon u wont b able to pretend being speaking anymore

it is ur end
14-09-2013, 01:24 PM
And "ends" are something she knows a LOT about.
Seeing as how she speaks out her rear end.
Tongue

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
14-09-2013, 08:16 PM
Absols, your communication skills need to evolve.

Evolution is accepted as fact. It is no more in question than heliocentrism.

Both are scientific theories that encompass every shred of factual evidence available. To date, no Earthling has left the solar system to observe heliocentrism first-hand, yet no Bible-thumping, history-denier rants about its verity. I guess it's not nearly as scary.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRcmPL4codsbtiJhpFav3r...-w_49ttW6a]
14-09-2013, 08:35 PM
(14-09-2013 01:21 PM)absols Wrote:  soon u wont b able to pretend being speaking anymore

it is ur end

Go'on wit yur bad self!

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 1 user Likes BnW's post
14-09-2013, 10:01 PM
Okay, so I just realized that if you read absols posts in the voice of a rapper freestyling or a beat poet, they're actually pretty entertaining. Thumbsup

They don't make any more sense, but at least they got a dope beat!

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
15-09-2013, 07:55 PM
(14-09-2013 11:28 AM)absols Wrote:  u r all pathetic, u insist on being evolved while u know that u dont do anything at all

what are u but puppets of whatever it is already known, and how puppets could b living if there was any evolution even in concept possible

that sick insistence to mean to justify inferiority and absolute negativity, so to say that minus is the source as it would evolve

if evolution is possible it cant b but from absolute positive existing thing

by definition evolution cant b, bc a positive existing thing become less by the fact of its presence so any move is more less, that is why survival is tough and agressions are meant to allow the max energy to give for self defense, while it destroy the relative true positive existence

evolution cant b ever, bc truth is the only fact in any ways and means
so any is always absolutely the same objectively proven

evolution is impossible, bc what is before is always superior, and before is always a fact

even to individual freedom, its own bases are always superior to its absolute fact

that is why the word before mean literally, b for, or infront of u so always ahead

bc any is only true same

so the result is what is truly before is always absolutely with advance

anyway, to evolve one must advance on all what it was, while u know that noone ever do such a move and keep meaning to lean on what is already stable
to evolve there must one superior move, while u cant but mean to profit from what is done to an extent that u refuse to even leave anything free and mean to possess all what can b

so the fact is the opposite, with time u become retarded, bc things positively done become more the same fast known, so positive is summarized in different more evident forms, while taking advantage of become more boring and fake, so the retarded way of being without doing any nor justifying itself being or will without any logics use become the fact
like animals while animals are possessed so not their facts being
so humans become possessed by evilest powers more evil then what possess animals bc same evil base to possess others by killing them but more intelligent

What the fuck are you talking about? Did you learn your English at butcher college? Because you butcher the shit out of it.