Evolution is a psuedoscience, myth, and simply just a religion

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-08-2015, 04:55 PM
Evolution is a psuedoscience, myth, and simply just a religion
Evolution is a religion because it is based on Faith and Hope in the unknown and unseen. It's followers
firmly believe with all their heart and soul that their God of evolutionary chance and luck has created
them, and they couldn't care less if there is no evidence to support it because they have absolute trust in
their Diety called, Evolution.

And although, they have never seen her nor talked with her, but still they just believe and encourage
one another in their worship services whether at university, or coffee shops, or even on-line. They
usually can't explain exactly when they believe, and so direct questions about their faith, to their white
coated high priests called scientists. And therefore, religious evolutionists are usually completely ignorant
and innocent of the facts of real science and just base their beliefs and their love and devotion on the
opinions of others. So in this way, they shut down all their mental reasoning and just follow the flow of
their congregations. preaching to the converted. And so without thinking, they become scientific
religious groupies, without any individualistic thinking among them. For none are allowed to disagree
with their basic premise and dogma under the penalty of ex-communincation from their hallowed halls of
the religious faithful.

Few have ever questioned their faith and so the majority get quite upset, if you even suggest the most
basic questions to them, as it shatters their dreams and illusions. They pretend to have evidence but
when asked what it is, they become very evasive and non-committal, saying it is a "given" of their
religion.

They are extreme fundamentalists that have isolated themselves from the reality of this world whether
in science, spirituality, or even with life itself. They pin all their hopes and dreams upon Evolution's
mysterious unexplainable ways and means which will somehow, someway rescue them from their
plight and non-thinking via luck and chance. And it is almost impossible to carry on a rational
conversation with them, let alone a mathematical or scientific one. For with every sentence they will
evoke their faith in the impossible, if given enough time. And when that time frame oesn't work, they
extend it from not just millions of years but to billions and now trillions of years. Their evolutionary
goddess in their opinion is just so slow, she needs time to do her divine mutations and more time to
select because of her lack of foreknowledge.

And yet, they are so deeply in love with their goddess and their religion of Evolution, that's it hard to
break her spell over them. They try to say its a science of luck and chance rather than laws and design,
but their faith has no connection to the real world. And sadly there is usually no way to bring them out
of their religious dementia and lack of thinking, and yet as Christian scientists, who believe in logic and
reason and facts and the real created world, we have to try.

In my opinion

David Jay Jordan

Whats your opinion..... ?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-08-2015, 04:57 PM
RE: Evolution is a psuedoscience, myth, and simply just a religion
I think you are full of shit.

*My opinion, you asked for it.*

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 22 users Like Anjele's post
20-08-2015, 05:00 PM
(20-08-2015 04:55 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  Evolution is a religion because it is based on Faith and Hope in the unknown and unseen.

Well, no.

It is, in fact, based on evidence.

(20-08-2015 04:55 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  Few have ever questioned their faith and so the majority get quite upset, if you even suggest the most basic questions to them, as it shatters their dreams and illusions. They pretend to have evidence but when asked what it is, they become very evasive and non-committal, saying it is a "given" of their religion.

You may want to read any of the threads in the Creationism subforum. Various posters have supplied quite a lot of evidence for evolution, and answered more than a few questions.

(20-08-2015 04:55 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  Whats your opinion..... ?

That you are a very silly man indeed.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
[+] 4 users Like Unbeliever's post
20-08-2015, 05:01 PM
(20-08-2015 04:57 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I think you are full of shit.

*My opinion, you asked for it.*

Your opinion seems to stink....... but lets get back to the pseudoscience of evolution that our students are FORCED into accepting if they want degrees. Is there any evidence for evolution...NO..any transition species..NO, any benefical mutations...No, any reason to think that it takes billions of years of luck and chance to produce, life, or cell walls, or anything living.... NO.

Evolution is a religion that has to be accepted by faith, and everyone must put down any that do not submit to its dogma of luck and chance and chaos.

I differ, but thats my opinion as a scientist, as a rational thinker, and as a realist and biologist and outdoorsman.
20-08-2015, 05:06 PM
(20-08-2015 05:00 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  
(20-08-2015 04:55 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  Evolution is a religion because it is based on Faith and Hope in the unknown and unseen.

Well, no.

It is, in fact, based on evidence.

(20-08-2015 04:55 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  Few have ever questioned their faith and so the majority get quite upset, if you even suggest the most basic questions to them, as it shatters their dreams and illusions. They pretend to have evidence but when asked what it is, they become very evasive and non-committal, saying it is a "given" of their religion.

You may want to read any of the threads in the Creationism subforum. Various posters have supplied quite a lot of evidence for evolution, and answered more than a few questions.

(20-08-2015 04:55 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  Whats your opinion..... ?

That you are a very silly man indeed.

Its silly to believe in the silliness and insanities of evolution, but Im a believer and seer of design and laws, rather than in magic and luck and chance.

In time, I shall post my design proofs, but not here. This thread is about the religion of evolution. On other ones we shall prove DESIGN. On this one, we shall see that evolution has no evidence and is merely a religion and pseudoscience, For evolutionist professors or high priests of this religion can not allow questions to be asked them of their religion. Its a complete total indocrination, so the vongregation does not ask questions, and just assumes that the white coats must be telling them the truth.
20-08-2015, 05:08 PM
Interesting take.

(20-08-2015 04:55 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  It's followers firmly believe with all their heart and soul that their God of evolutionary chance and luck has created them.
Without the god bit, Oh and also with the addition of non random selection, that's the crucial bit right?

Some evolution "believers" also believe in a god or gods. You know, Yhwh, Allah, Tane, Zeus, Vishnu, etc I'm not going to list all 10,000 of the gods.

(20-08-2015 04:55 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  and they couldn't care less if there is no evidence to support it because they have absolute trust in their Diety called, Evolution.
Evolution is a scientific theory. It isn't an invisible magical personality.
Is General Relativity a god also?
[+] 1 user Likes Stevil's post
20-08-2015, 05:10 PM
I think that your opinion has been debunked so many time by so many person from all kinds of discipline and level of expertise that addressing it again would be precious time lost. I think you live in hole for presenting it again.
[+] 3 users Like epronovost's post
20-08-2015, 05:11 PM
Clearly you've never even given evolution any thought or honest research. You're disingenuous and speaking from a position of pure ignorance. Stop regurgitating what your boy-fucking pastor/priest/reverend is spewing and do some critical thinking.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 6 users Like WillHopp's post
20-08-2015, 05:11 PM
If only I thought this was a serious poster, I might have enjoyed a discussion with him.
[+] 4 users Like Aliza's post
20-08-2015, 05:12 PM (This post was last modified: 20-08-2015 05:16 PM by Momsurroundedbyboys.)
I think I'll be moving this thread out of this section....

Thread moved to atheism/theism.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post