Evolution is a psuedoscience, myth, and simply just a religion

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-08-2015, 08:37 PM
RE: Evolution is a psuedoscience, myth, and simply just a religion
Ha. But he has Bible quotes. That's all the proof he needs. Weeping

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-08-2015, 09:27 PM
(20-08-2015 08:37 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Ha. But he has Bible quotes. That's all the proof he needs. Weeping

No, I have the math that proves the design which absolutely proves their had to be a DESIGNER...... and I have just begin to prove design, the laws, the speeds, the distances, the equations of life. Evolutionists have only the nothingness of athieism. Its their religion as it doesn't take any evidence just faith in nothingness. And all their congregation said.... Amen Praise Mother Nature and the gods who formed her by luck and by chance....
20-08-2015, 09:31 PM
(20-08-2015 08:16 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(20-08-2015 08:08 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  DNA proves we came from a original couple.... FULL STOP

"Full stop" just proves you *need* to believe your own crap. Stating something without explaining it, is meaningless. The fact is science is very competitive. Any scientist that could prove what you claim, would get an immediate Nobel prize, millions of dollars in book revenue, and would not need a job. So just explain your crap ... and you will be rich. Right ? Hahahaha. You fool.

(20-08-2015 08:08 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  Earth timelines do not go back billions of years !!!

They do. And all the dating systems generally agree. The probability they are all wrong, and all wrong in the SAME way, is zero. So you've been sucking a creationist's dick, I see.

There are many transitional species known, and even theist scientists don't agree with your childish nonsense.

Take a class some day child.

Name calling destroys any credability you might have...

Your timelines change with your moods and your delusions.

Circular arguments that fossils can be dated by layers, and then say layers can be dated by the fossils... whereas true geology shows the Great Flood, etc.

Have you never read Darwins observations on the Beagle...... catacylismic past changes.

You evolutionists must get out into the real world more....
20-08-2015, 09:36 PM
(20-08-2015 05:22 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  
(20-08-2015 05:11 PM)Aliza Wrote:  If only I thought this was a serious poster, I might have enjoyed a discussion with him.

Nerd, I am serious, I expect serious responders..

Ask your question or give your proofs..

Did you just..... DID YOU JUST CALL ME A NERD?

No, sir. No, you do not get to call me a nerd. Only I can call me a nerd.

You also don't get to expect anything from me. You don't get to demand proof or pompously expect that I will care enough about your position to bother asking you questions. Your belief system doesn't matter to me.
[+] 1 user Likes Aliza's post
20-08-2015, 09:42 PM
(20-08-2015 09:27 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  No, I have the math that proves the design which absolutely proves their had to be a DESIGNER......

GirlyMan would like to see that data and your math..

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
20-08-2015, 09:43 PM
(20-08-2015 09:31 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  You evolutionists must get out into the real world more....

You need to go back to your safe little haven and preach to the choir. You have absolutely 0% chance of any success on this forum. Every last argument you make for intelligent design can be easily countered with far stronger evidence to the contrary.

You have absolutely no idea how much your intelligence quotient is out-stripped by just the average I.Q. of the collective members of this forum, let alone by our individual scientists, programmers, doctors, historians, and other highly gifted professionals.

You are a theist trying to spread your religion in an atheist community. Do you have any idea what that tells us about your level of intelligence?

Keep that in mind.

Drinking Beverage

Having problems with your computer? Visit our Free Tech Support thread for help!
[+] 1 user Likes Free's post
20-08-2015, 09:43 PM
(20-08-2015 09:36 PM)Aliza Wrote:  
(20-08-2015 05:22 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  Nerd, I am serious, I expect serious responders..

Ask your question or give your proofs..

Did you just..... DID YOU JUST CALL ME A NERD?

No, sir. No, you do not get to call me a nerd. Only I can call me a nerd.

You also don't get to expect anything from me. You don't get to demand proof or pompously expect that I will care enough about your position to bother asking you questions. Your belief system doesn't matter to me.

OK, goodbye, Nerdette Aliza
20-08-2015, 09:45 PM
(20-08-2015 09:42 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(20-08-2015 09:27 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  No, I have the math that proves the design which absolutely proves their had to be a DESIGNER......

GirlyMan would like to see that data and your math..

No problem Girlyman..

Hyperlink to http://www.davidjayjordan.com/MathematicalProofs.html

But the long posts that have graphs and hyperlinks are 10 and 11 pages respectively, the others are shorter.

ATB in your research, if you have mathematical questions just ask.

You may need some study also in geometry... but I can provide those details as well
20-08-2015, 09:50 PM
*Holds up hand*

I would like to see Davidjayjordan actually answer some people's posts before segwaying off al over the place.
[+] 1 user Likes Peebothuhul's post
20-08-2015, 09:54 PM
(20-08-2015 09:50 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  *Holds up hand*

I would like to see Davidjayjordan actually answer some people's posts before segwaying off al over the place.

*segueing*

A segway is the thing you ride. Smile

That said, I completely agree.

Much love,
Moms

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post