Evolution is a psuedoscience, myth, and simply just a religion

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-08-2015, 11:16 PM
RE: Evolution is a psuedoscience, myth, and simply just a religion
(20-08-2015 10:58 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  I repeat beneficial mutations are non existant and an illusion.

Okay.. and I do completely apologize for not being able to provide a link. I simply don't know how to even begin searching for one (Other than plugging words into Google and hoping for the best Blush )

BUT, that being said, it is KNOWN that there are Humans with FOUR colour receptors in their eyes. Not just three, like every one else. Hence, they can actually, physically SEE more colours than ever one else.

Had this mutation occurred earlier in Human development (Homo-sapiens-sapiens and not necessarily Neanderthals) then we'd ALL have four colour receptors in our eyes and not just three.

The point is... THAT'S a mutation and... given time, it might be beneficial and hence.. our eventual, surviving descendants (Well.. their surviving descendants) might have four colour receptors.

Ta-DAA! And I don't even has me a good edumacation! Blush

(20-08-2015 10:58 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  Therefore saying natural selection selects nice suddenly beneficial mutations that somehow become beneficial and viable all in oine fell swoop is also imaginery. Beneficial mutations are not stored until they become beneficial, thats word twisting and literary fiction. Non functioning systems do not exist and do not lie dormat waiting for the right billion years to expose themselves.

Benficial mutations or luck and chance mutations do not exist and never have. Its make believe.

Facepalm

It does not work that way. People have, before and seemingly constantly explained this to you.

I've just pointed out a mutation. Am pretty sure RocketSurgeon76 just pointed out a mutation, BOTH of which are essentially beneficial AND random. (And, kind of pretty major, to boot)

I am hoping for a response that is not word salad regurgitation from yourself.

SPELL-CHECKER!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-08-2015, 11:17 PM
(20-08-2015 11:11 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  Nah, the good Lord created them and gave them very special traits. They are not mere bears, but have special qualities and traits and instincts..... given at creation.

But if you know they are just a color difference, then so be it... but you do know white is a combination of all colors, or should we say white is a reflection of all the color spectrum.

Actually, the "white" color is due to having evolved hollow hairs, which help trap air and insulate the bear in the extreme conditions of the Arctic. The skin of the polar bear is black, and the white hairs also serve as "fiber optic" transmitters to beam that sunlight through the thick fur, while still insulating. It's very different from other bears' hair.

(20-08-2015 11:11 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  Color is just a variation, albino species are usually exactly like the normal color of that species.... just as with humans. Albinos are just people... they are mutated into a new race.

Um, what the fuck? Albinos are people who have a damaged gene for melanin production, nothing more.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
20-08-2015, 11:23 PM
(20-08-2015 11:16 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  Yes, cancer spreads and makes new cancers because it is out of control and doesn't read right. At this point I shant say the obvious about some responders, who also have trouble reading right.

And no offense, but cancer research and cancer funding is a money maker, and they do not want to eliminate cancer, and are not going to eliminate all the cancer causing materials that man has invented.

Geezus, what an asshole! Several of us in here personally know cancer researchers, myself included. They pour their heart and soul into trying to find the cure for what kills so many of us. They dedicate their lives to the horrible, painful struggle of watching children die, to watching endless numbers of family members weep at the loss of a father/brother/grandmother/daughter/friend because they were born with a mutation to some system of their body and we couldn't stop them from dying... only to have some arrogant asshole come along and say "They" don't want to eliminate cancer.

If you really think that these wonderful, honorable people are just faking what they do so they can earn more money from suffering, then you're the worst kind of human being there is, right up with those who think genocide is A-Ok.

(20-08-2015 11:16 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  Again no magical beneficials mutations have ever made a species better. Its a pipe dream, that believers are just suppose to believe.

Cell walls didn't just pop up, mitochrondrial power cells didn;t just happen to be enclosed in the proper strengths to charge these cells, etc etc..... magic isn't scientific it is religious

What the hell do these mean: "proper"? "magical"?

You need to chill the hell out and take a breath, and seriously, please work on a better understanding of how evolution works, and what science's actual claims are.

I'm not joking.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
20-08-2015, 11:23 PM
(20-08-2015 04:55 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  Whats your opinion..... ?

I had come up with a detailed and (if I may say) eloquent reply to the "claims" made in the original post that I was fully prepared to reproduce in this space. However, given the original poster's unwillingness/inability to absorb evidence and engage in any kind of meaningful discussion, I thought my reply would be put to more constructive use by printing it out, taking it outside, and reading it to a nearby brick wall.

Thank you.

There is no "I" in "team" but there is a broken and mixed up "me."
[+] 4 users Like TheMrBillShow's post
20-08-2015, 11:24 PM
(20-08-2015 11:14 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Sorry to correct you on that one, but MRSA is not a virus. The SA in MRSA stands for Staphylococcus aurelius, a bacterium.

Oops; sorry about that (and thanks for the correction).

Quote:Viruses are an even better example, though. Because they have less-complex systems, they have a higher chance of mutating successfully without causing problems in their selection...

Does that mean that the more complex the genetics, the higher the probability of a mutation being deleterious from an evolutionary POV?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
20-08-2015, 11:29 PM
(20-08-2015 11:16 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  And no offense, but cancer research and cancer funding is a money maker, and they do not want to eliminate cancer, and are not going to eliminate all the cancer causing materials that man has invented.

Mister Jordan, I am definitely taking offense. You essentially have accused My own kin with that statement, and there is no way in Niflheim that I would ever consider forgiving you for that. Angry
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Astreja's post
20-08-2015, 11:42 PM
(20-08-2015 04:55 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  Evolution is a religion because it is based on Faith and Hope in the unknown and unseen. It's followers
firmly believe with all their heart and soul that their God of evolutionary chance and luck has created
them, and they couldn't care less if there is no evidence to support it because they have absolute trust in
their Diety called, Evolution.

1. Evolution is backed by science for over 150 years, there has been and still continues to be evidence for its existence that is testable, observable and repeatable in lab test experiments. 99% of all the scientists in the world acknolwedges that it is real along with the majority of all Christians in the entire world which includes the pope and cardinals.

2. A person who accepts the fact that we are related to all life on the planet from a common ancestor is not ATHEIST...it has NOTHING to do with your religion which is why non-atheists also believe it.

3. The evidence is irrefutable, undeniable and overwhelming. Please read this book and watch this video and find more books on biology and learn from those as well, ask your non christian science teachers about evolution and DNA.

Read this book please

Quote: And therefore, religious evolutionists are usually completely ignorant
and innocent of the facts of real science and just base their beliefs and their love and devotion on the
opinions of others. So in this way, they shut down all their mental reasoning and just follow the flow of
their congregations. preaching to the converted. And so without thinking, they become scientific
religious groupies, without any individualistic thinking among them. For none are allowed to disagree
with their basic premise and dogma under the penalty of ex-communincation from their hallowed halls of
the religious faithful.

Seriously? Where the fucking hell are you getting all of this from? Because you are one nutty fucking liar and have been so brainwashed with whatever the fuck bull shit lies this is that I don't think you have ever actually read a single word on what biology is.

Quote: Few have ever questioned their faith and

1. Its not faith because it is backed by science, evidence and peer review

2. Yes....yes we have....every single second of every single day EVERYTHING is open for and NOTHING is ever closed for questioning. That is the difference between you and me. YOU are the one with blind faith and I question everything. There is no longer any question for evolution because it as a fact is so irrefutable and overwhelmingly true that only someone who is delusional, retarded or ignorant of the facts would argue against it.

Quote:
Code:
so the majority get quite upset, if you even suggest the most
basic questions to them, as it shatters their dreams and illusions. They pretend to have evidence but
when asked what it is, they become very evasive and non-committal, saying it is a "given" of their
religion.

Ask your questions then! Ask anything you would like.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
[+] 3 users Like Shadow Fox's post
20-08-2015, 11:42 PM
(20-08-2015 11:24 PM)Astreja Wrote:  
Quote:Viruses are an even better example, though. Because they have less-complex systems, they have a higher chance of mutating successfully without causing problems in their selection...

Does that mean that the more complex the genetics, the higher the probability of a mutation being deleterious from an evolutionary POV?

Not necessarily, just that when you have more-numerous varieties of (gene-produced) proteins interacting, you get an exponential scale of "what can happen" when a mutation occurs, and as pointed out, in complex creatures this is commonly deleterious.

With viruses/bacteria, they have only a few genes but many individuals, so while it's just as likely that a mutation will destroy their function, when a mutation occurs in one that is beneficial, it changes a lot more of their overall percent of total function, and you quickly get lots of copies of that one.

20-08-2015, 11:44 PM (This post was last modified: 20-08-2015 11:56 PM by JDog554.)
(20-08-2015 04:55 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  Evolution is a religion because it is based on Faith and Hope in the unknown and unseen.

It is known and has been seen, you are already wrong in your first sentence, move along. Also adding "In my opinion" at the end does not make you look any less ignorant and stupid.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
20-08-2015, 11:44 PM
(20-08-2015 05:01 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  
(20-08-2015 04:57 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I think you are full of shit.

*My opinion, you asked for it.*

Your opinion seems to stink....... but lets get back to the pseudoscience of evolution that our students are FORCED into accepting if they want degrees.

Just like if you want to get a degree in mathmatics, you are FORCED to accept the fact that 2+2=4 and that pie equals 3.14

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
[+] 1 user Likes Shadow Fox's post