Evolution is a psuedoscience, myth, and simply just a religion

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-08-2015, 01:29 AM
RE: Evolution is a psuedoscience, myth, and simply just a religion
(21-08-2015 01:26 AM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  Got ya again Rocket... there are no genes that dictate altruistic behaviors.... its a CHOICE given to each individual human. Yes, devoid genetics want to find genes they can manipulate so they can control the population via their vile genetic control.... the Nazis tried that one, but their superior race failed, but genetics and man is still trying and still trying to manipulate the perfect human...

Blink

Really? REALLY? You're now going 'Full Godwin" on people?

Facepalm

(21-08-2015 01:26 AM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  But this time they are not waiting millions of years but are literally trying to transmutate and labratory wise change genes to try and develop their new Frankenstien monsters who they say will be better than the old humans.

Thanks for again confirming that genetics aim is control and manipulation.

Facepalm

Stop just making sheet up, okay?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-08-2015, 01:35 AM
(21-08-2015 01:26 AM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  
(21-08-2015 12:08 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  By the way, though the book is quite a bit old and thus outdated in terms of all we've learned about genetics in the last almost 40 years, Richard Dawkins' The Selfish Gene is an excellent guide to how DNA mutations work and interact with the other systems, as well as how the thousands of competing genes and the inheritance thereof influence evolution.

It's commonly mistaken as a title; people think it means "there is a gene for selfishness", but in fact he's referring to the fact that genes don't care about higher principles, they're just trying to get reproduced, so to speak.

Got ya again Rocket... there are no genes that dictate altruistic behaviors.... its a CHOICE given to each individual human. Yes, devoid genetics want to find genes they can manipulate so they can control the population via their vile genetic control.... the Nazis tried that one, but their superior race failed, but genetics and man is still trying and still trying to manipulate the perfect human...

But this time they are not waiting millions of years but are literally trying to transmutate and labratory wise change genes to try and develop their new Frankenstien monsters who they say will be better than the old humans.

Thanks for again confirming that genetics aim is control and manipulation.

Re-read what I wrote. I pointed out that what you just said is the OPPOSITE of what Dawkins was writing about in his book, and that the title is commonly MISTAKEN for what you're saying, when that's not what it says at all.

Geezus, dude. It DEFINITELY has nothing to do with "transmutating" in a laboratory or Frankenstein monsters, etc.

Forget reading a book... learn to read a post!

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
21-08-2015, 01:38 AM
(20-08-2015 05:10 PM)epronovost Wrote:  I think that your opinion has been debunked so many time by so many person from all kinds of discipline and level of expertise that addressing it again would be precious time lost. I think you live in hole for presenting it again.

Even though evolutionists refuse to learn math, allow me to state their basic equation.....

0 + 0 = 0

..........even if they add more zeros, its still zero, even if they wait a million billion years their equation remains the same 0.

Even if they multiply by 0 it remains zero and nothingness.

Or if they divide by 0, its still 0

Therefore you can always trust evolution to be zero, no matter how much zero evidence is added, subtracted, multiplied or divided into their zero and nothingness.

It is what it is 0....
21-08-2015, 01:41 AM
(21-08-2015 01:38 AM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  
(20-08-2015 05:10 PM)epronovost Wrote:  I think that your opinion has been debunked so many time by so many person from all kinds of discipline and level of expertise that addressing it again would be precious time lost. I think you live in hole for presenting it again.

Even though evolutionists refuse to learn math, allow me to state their basic equation.....

0 + 0 = 0

..........even if they add more zeros, its still zero, even if they wait a million billion years their equation remains the same 0.

Even if they multiply by 0 it remains zero and nothingness.

Or if they divide by 0, its still 0

Therefore you can always trust evolution to be zero, no matter how much zero evidence is added, subtracted, multiplied or divided into their zero and nothingness.

It is what it is 0....

Dumbest argument ever.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
21-08-2015, 01:43 AM
I think that one deserves an award for taking strawman-building to a whole new level. I know he meant it metaphorically, but good grief!

I tried to bring up one of biologists' most basic equations in the other thread... he hasn't gotten back to me, yet.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
21-08-2015, 01:50 AM (This post was last modified: 21-08-2015 01:54 AM by Davidjayjordan.)
The Lords basic series addition equation is 1,2,3,5,8,13,21,34,55

Its called the Fibornacci series, as each number is added to the last.... and it eventually ends up at the Golden Section...

((But fortunately for you Rocket, my complete post teasing you no end about your lack of knowledge mathematically got deleted by the computer when I pushed the POST BUTTON, so shall spare you more embarassment, unless you need it to encourage you to make progress and study some math, some exact math of biology. You truly have lived a sheltered existence))
21-08-2015, 01:53 AM
(21-08-2015 01:43 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  I think that one deserves an award for taking strawman-building to a whole new level. I know he meant it metaphorically, but good grief!

I tried to bring up one of biologists' most basic equations in the other thread... he hasn't gotten back to me, yet.

[Image: 69af0b52.jpg]

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 3 users Like JDog554's post
21-08-2015, 01:59 AM
Uh, yeah, we know the Fibonacci series. At least spell the man's name right, if you're going to misuse his math.

Good grief.

What next, Pascal's Triangle Series? 1, 3, 6, 10, 15, 21, 28, 36, 45...

Does Pascal's Triangle Series prove some other woo?

21-08-2015, 02:03 AM
(21-08-2015 01:50 AM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  The Lords basic series addition equation is 1,2,3,5,8,13,21,34,55

Its called the Fibornacci series, as each number is added to the last.... and it eventually ends up at the Golden Section...

((But fortunately for you Rocket, my complete post teasing you no end about your lack of knowledge mathematically got deleted by the computer when I pushed the POST BUTTON, so shall spare you more embarassment, unless you need it to encourage you to make progress and study some math, some exact math of biology. You truly have lived a sheltered existence))

Yeah, in my daily work I use tensor calculus, so your insults on my mathematical skills just cut me right to the bone, buddy. Oh, how you GOT me! Rolleyes

Still dodging my request for a simple proof that you've ever taken a course in genetics, a required core course for any biology degree? Come on, the equation isn't hard, and you should know the first thing taught in every genetics course around the country! (If you're not LYING when you claim to have gotten a degree in this stuff, I mean.)

Stop dodging and either out-with-it, or admit you lied to make yourself sound more scientifically literate than you really are. We already know... we're just waiting for you to stop dissembling.

21-08-2015, 02:05 AM
Your wasting our time with your ignorance. 1+1+1 = 3, there are 3 ones in that equation, there are 3 sides to a triangle, Illuminati confirmed. See how stupid that sounds?

[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post