Evolution is a psuedoscience, myth, and simply just a religion

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-08-2015, 02:08 AM
RE: Evolution is a psuedoscience, myth, and simply just a religion
Has he mathematically proven intelligent design yet?
(I'm lazy tonight, and didnt think I could muscle through all the bullshit.)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-08-2015, 02:11 AM
(21-08-2015 02:08 AM)pablo Wrote:  Has he mathematically proven intelligent design yet?
(I'm lazy tonight, and didnt think I could muscle through all the bullshit.)

Davidjayjordan hasn't produced much of anything. No maths. No proofs. Nothing really coherent at all.

SPELL-CHECKER!
21-08-2015, 02:12 AM
Here, Pablo, I'll try to sum-up for you.

So far all I've gotten is:

1) There is no evidence for evolution. All those books called "Evidence for Evolution" are blank pages when you open them. Not that he has.
2) Fibonacci's Series proves, somehow via the Golden Ratio, that humans are Intelligently Designed.
3) Science is a conspiracy to exclude ideas that challenge it.
4) Professors are big ol' meanies.
5) Even being a field biologist wasn't enough "getting out in the world" for me to see how the world really works.
6) None of us know enough math to understand that it's not really woo, so all our science is really the woo, despite the literal definition of the term woo.

Did I miss anything?

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
21-08-2015, 02:23 AM (This post was last modified: 21-08-2015 02:27 AM by pablo.)
(21-08-2015 02:12 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Here, Pablo, I'll try to sum-up for you.

1) There is no evidence for evolution. All those books called "Evidence for Evolution" are blank pages when you open them. Not that he has.
2) Fibonacci's Series proves, somehow via the Golden Ratio, that humans are Intelligently Designed.
5) Even being a field biologist wasn't enough "getting out in the world" for me to see how the world really works.
6) None of us know enough math to understand that it's not really woo, so all our science is really the woo, despite the literal definition of the term woo.

Did I miss anything?

What, no Fractals? Lol @big meanies.
21-08-2015, 02:24 AM
(21-08-2015 02:12 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Here, Pablo, I'll try to sum-up for you.

Did I miss anything?

I don't know, I just read half of his first post and gave up wanting to read any further. Is there really anything else he could say that we don't already KNOW he is going to say? is there?

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
[+] 1 user Likes Shadow Fox's post
21-08-2015, 02:25 AM
(20-08-2015 05:01 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  I differ, but thats my opinion as a scientist

You're a scientist?

Do you have any papers published in peer reviewed journals or conferences?

No. You're not a scientist.

A scientist by definition follows the scientific method and part of that is disseminating your results to other scientists for them to be reproduced or falsified.

You are not a scientist. You are delusional.
[+] 4 users Like Mathilda's post
21-08-2015, 02:33 AM
(20-08-2015 05:17 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Wow the stupid is strong....

If only we could put such stupidity to work, it could be become a natural resource like oil or wood that could be harvested.

Oh hold on, my mistake, it's been the case for many hundreds of years now

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannon_fodder
[+] 2 users Like Mathilda's post
21-08-2015, 02:33 AM
(21-08-2015 02:25 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(20-08-2015 05:01 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  I differ, but thats my opinion as a scientist

You're a scientist?

Do you have any papers published in peer reviewed journals or conferences?

No. You're not a scientist.

A scientist by definition follows the scientific method and part of that is disseminating your results to other scientists for them to be reproduced or falsified.

You are not a scientist. You are delusional.

What? Wait? He claims he is a mother fucking scientist?

What phd degree do you have? What college did you graduate from?
Where do you work? What was your masters thesis on? What peer reviewed papers have you written that has made it into scientific american or any of those other atheist scientist magazines?

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
21-08-2015, 02:35 AM
Okay, I'm giving up on him replying with the very simple proof that he's ever taken a genetics course.

For those following the game at home, I was referring to the Hardy-Weinberg Equation, p^2 + 2pq + q^2 = 1 , which describes equilibrium in a gene pool.

http://www.nature.com/scitable/definitio...uation-299

Time for bed. It's 3:30 and my day is already going to suck tomorrow, even though I now have the luxury of deciding for myself when I want to start and end work. Good night, everybody.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 2 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
21-08-2015, 02:36 AM
(21-08-2015 02:35 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Okay, I'm giving up on him replying with the very simple proof that he's ever taken a genetics course.

For those following the game at home, I was referring to the Hardy-Weinberg Equation, p^2 + 2pq + q^2 = 1 , which describes equilibrium in a gene pool.

http://www.nature.com/scitable/definitio...uation-299

Time for bed. It's 3:30 and my day is already going to suck tomorrow, even though I now have the luxury of deciding for myself when I want to start and end work. Good night, everybody.

Sleep well Smile

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze