Evolution is a psuedoscience, myth, and simply just a religion

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-08-2015, 05:41 AM
RE: Evolution is a psuedoscience, myth, and simply just a religion
(20-08-2015 07:39 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  
(20-08-2015 07:31 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  See, I just avoided the Christmas rush and started hating this troll immediately.

Labeling or character assination does not objectively prove anything, and hating me makes it even worse. Just stay objective and try facts and dont try to stir up the congregation against outsiders.

Give evidences and answer their questions.

Or I shall have to start posting PROOFS OF DESIGN

Oh, proofs such as spinabifida, Down syndrome, cystic fibrosis, Huntrington's disease,
sickle cell anemia, hemophilia, malaria, diabetes, septicemia, rabies, anthrax, Ebola,
smallpox, polio, bubonic plague, tularemia, Dengue fever, leishmaniasis, brucellosis,
hepatitis, and such? Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like Chas's post
21-08-2015, 05:44 AM
(21-08-2015 05:37 AM)Leo Wrote:  Another theist clown and freak show continues.Facepalm

But this one has "proof". He's gonna get a Nobel, and prove to the world Evolution is wrong. He's gonna be rich and famous. Just wait. He'll be national news, if he has the proof he claims.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
21-08-2015, 05:47 AM (This post was last modified: 21-08-2015 06:06 AM by Ace.)
http://www.talkorigins.org/indexcc/list.html

should I bring out the AronRa video again ?

how many crusaders has it been this year ? each one keeps showing up like they have some new thing to prove their point only we've seen and dealt with it a million times by now
[+] 1 user Likes Ace's post
21-08-2015, 05:59 AM
(20-08-2015 07:08 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  
(20-08-2015 06:37 PM)Anjele Wrote:  That's an insult to anyone who does.

EXACTLY ANJELE, so you do have a heart and consideration for others... See you can have class and civility.

Name calling and demeaning downs people is truly low class and dis-respectful. And the poster that wrote such a name to me, should be blasted for such word bashing.

Downs people can be very friendly and loving........ they might be simple but then again simplicity can sometimes enable them to speak simple concise truths.

Out of the mouths of babes and sucklings hast thou ordained truth.

And that poster was also a christian. . .

(22-08-2015 07:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is by will alone I set my brows in motion it is by the conditioner of avocado that the brows acquire volume the skin acquires spots the spots become a warning. It is by will alone I set my brows in motion.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21-08-2015, 06:04 AM
(20-08-2015 04:55 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  They pin all their hopes and dreams upon Evolution's
mysterious unexplainable ways and means which will somehow, someway rescue them from their
plight and non-thinking via luck and chance. And it is almost impossible to carry on a rational
conversation with them, let alone a mathematical or scientific one.

Is your stated position that we cannot fully know what caused speciation, and that any explanation must be religious, or is it that you believe you have an explanation that has more evidence and makes sense?

If it's the second one, what evidence do you present?
21-08-2015, 06:07 AM
(21-08-2015 05:41 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(20-08-2015 07:39 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  Labeling or character assination does not objectively prove anything, and hating me makes it even worse. Just stay objective and try facts and dont try to stir up the congregation against outsiders.

Give evidences and answer their questions.

Or I shall have to start posting PROOFS OF DESIGN

Oh, proofs such as spinabifida, Down syndrome, cystic fibrosis, Huntrington's disease,
sickle cell anemia, hemophilia, malaria, diabetes, septicemia, rabies, anthrax, Ebola,
smallpox, polio, bubonic plague, tularemia, Dengue fever, leishmaniasis, brucellosis,
hepatitis, and such? Consider

Chas, you just aren't interpreting the design right!

God had to give us the free-will to be born into suffering through no fault of our own because... free-will.. and...

design...

er...

ummm...

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TO QUESTION THE DESIGN OF GOD!? Angry

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
21-08-2015, 06:28 AM
(20-08-2015 07:45 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  'Religion'.

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

On reading this thread there is an ever-growing list of words that Davey quite obviously does not understand: science, evolution, proof, evidence, mathematics, species, mutation, theory, ...

Pretty much every post he makes points out something he doesn't understand. He and Alla would make a good pair.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 2 users Like unfogged's post
21-08-2015, 06:30 AM
(20-08-2015 08:32 PM)Reltzik Wrote:  I know you're inevitably going to post some ID screed. But first, let's see how much math you actually know.

(1) What is the definition of an event that has virtually zero probability?
(2) Can a set of events that each have virtually zero probability individually have, in combination, a probability distinguishable from zero?
(3) What is the difference between a stable and unstable equilibrium?
(4) What is a Markov chain? How might this be applicable to this discussion?
(5) What objections do you have to evolutionary game theory? Why does it still produce valid results?
(6) What is the definition of entropy in information theory? If one were to apply information theory to biological evolution, what would qualify as information and what would be entropy? What about in the model of a designer? What would qualify as information or entropy there?
(7) Is evolutionary science as described by its proponents continuous?
(8) Is the model of evolutionary science better modeled with chaos theory or complexity theory?
(9) In technical terms, what does it mean for something to be infinite?
(10) (This one from computer science, which is often regarded as a sub-discipline of math. Not without controversy, save your flames!) Does a genetic algorithm qualify as an artificial intelligence, and do the products of a genetic algorithm count as intelligently designed? Why or why not?

I know it's tempting for everyone else to jump in and answer,...

No, actually, it wasn't tempting at all.... Hobo

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
21-08-2015, 07:11 AM
(21-08-2015 05:44 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(21-08-2015 05:37 AM)Leo Wrote:  Another theist clown and freak show continues.Facepalm

But this one has "proof". He's gonna get a Nobel, and prove to the world Evolution is wrong. He's gonna be rich and famous. Just wait. He'll be national news, if he has the proof he claims.

No the Nobel prize is for war mongers and not peace makers..... the mathematical proofs are not high advanced math but math that even Grade eight students can handle and appreciate and KNOW.

Dont you know these things..... oh ya, I know you dont know.... that is knowable from your responses.

Belief in nothingness yields nothingness
21-08-2015, 07:13 AM
(21-08-2015 05:47 AM)Ace Wrote:  http://www.talkorigins.org/indexcc/list.html

should I bring out the AronRa video again ?

how many crusaders has it been this year ? each one keeps showing up like they have some new thing to prove their point only we've seen and dealt with it a million times by now

NO in evolutionary terms you must always keep adding eons onto your impossible dreams to somehow get your flocks to think your impossible is possible, just give us more years of rolling the dice, to get the right outcome through luck and chance.

How very sad....