Evolution is a psuedoscience, myth, and simply just a religion

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-08-2015, 05:13 PM
RE: Evolution is a psuedoscience, myth, and simply just a religion
(20-08-2015 05:01 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  but lets get back to the pseudoscience of evolution that our students are FORCED into accepting if they want degrees.

Just like mathematics.

Horrible, horrible mathematics. How dare they teach it to our children.

(20-08-2015 05:01 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  Is there any evidence for evolution...NO..any transition species..NO, any benefical mutations...No

All of these things have been directly observed. So, yes, there is evidence of all of the above.

(20-08-2015 05:01 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  I differ, but thats my opinion as a scientist, as a rational thinker, and as a realist and biologist and outdoorsman.

You are none of these things.

Except possibly the outdoorsman bit.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Unbeliever's post
20-08-2015, 05:14 PM
(20-08-2015 05:08 PM)Stevil Wrote:  
(20-08-2015 04:55 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  Evolution is a religion because it is based on Faith and Hope in the unknown and unseen.
Interesting take.

(20-08-2015 04:55 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  It's followers firmly believe with all their heart and soul that their God of evolutionary chance and luck has created them.
Without the god bit, Oh and also with the addition of non random selection, that's the crucial bit right?

Some evolution "believers" also believe in a god or gods. You know, Yhwh, Allah, Tane, Zeus, Vishnu, etc I'm not going to list all 10,000 of the gods.

(20-08-2015 04:55 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  and they couldn't care less if there is no evidence to support it because they have absolute trust in their Diety called, Evolution.
Evolution is a scientific theory. It isn't an invisible magical personality.
Is General Relativity a god also?

Yes it was a theory postulated by Darwin, but after all these years, still no proofs, no evidence, no missing links, no transition species, no nothing except continued faith ina theory that isn;t rational or scientific.

Explosions do not create a better organism, magical beneficial mutations do not happen or produce better adapted organisms, transition systems do not wait around millions of years before that last mutation makes them viable and the outmoded system dis-integrates, sexual development does not happen in one and wait for fertility mutations to make the other finally reproduce.

Darwins catastrophic changes is valid, but slow changes over millions and billions and trillions fo years is just an insane amount of time that hopefully makes the impossible possible...

Evolutionists still think they are going to find some substance to validate their theory. Its just faith, hope and love for their innate god.
20-08-2015, 05:17 PM
(20-08-2015 05:14 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  
(20-08-2015 05:08 PM)Stevil Wrote:  Interesting take.

Without the god bit, Oh and also with the addition of non random selection, that's the crucial bit right?

Some evolution "believers" also believe in a god or gods. You know, Yhwh, Allah, Tane, Zeus, Vishnu, etc I'm not going to list all 10,000 of the gods.

Evolution is a scientific theory. It isn't an invisible magical personality.
Is General Relativity a god also?

Yes it was a theory postulated by Darwin, but after all these years, still no proofs, no evidence, no missing links, no transition species, no nothing except continued faith ina theory that isn;t rational or scientific.

Explosions do not create a better organism, magical beneficial mutations do not happen or produce better adapted organisms, transition systems do not wait around millions of years before that last mutation makes them viable and the outmoded system dis-integrates, sexual development does not happen in one and wait for fertility mutations to make the other finally reproduce.

Darwins catastrophic changes is valid, but slow changes over millions and billions and trillions fo years is just an insane amount of time that hopefully makes the impossible possible...

Evolutionists still think they are going to find some substance to validate their theory. Its just faith, hope and love for their innate god.

Wow the stupid is strong....

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
20-08-2015, 05:19 PM
(20-08-2015 05:11 PM)Aliza Wrote:  If only I thought this was a serious poster, I might have enjoyed a discussion with him.

I know, right?

Obvious Poe is obvious.

Big Grin

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
20-08-2015, 05:19 PM
Ban hammer coming in 5...4...3...

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
20-08-2015, 05:22 PM
(20-08-2015 05:11 PM)Aliza Wrote:  If only I thought this was a serious poster, I might have enjoyed a discussion with him.

Nerd, I am serious, I expect serious responders..

Ask your question or give your proofs..
20-08-2015, 05:22 PM
(20-08-2015 05:14 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  Yes it was a theory postulated by Darwin, but after all these years, still no proofs, no evidence, no missing links, no transition species

Addressed above.

(20-08-2015 05:14 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  Explosions do not create a better organism

Gibberish.

(20-08-2015 05:14 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  magical beneficial mutations do not happen or produce better adapted organisms

False.

(20-08-2015 05:14 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  transition systems do not wait around millions of years before that last mutation makes them viable and the outmoded system dis-integrates

Straw man fallacy. Evolution does not claim that this happens. Each of the mutations involved in species transition is beneficial - or at least not actively harmful - in its own way.

(20-08-2015 05:14 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  sexual development does not happen in one and wait for fertility mutations to make the other finally reproduce.

We understand how sexual reproductive systems evolved.

(20-08-2015 05:14 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  Darwins catastrophic changes is valid, but slow changes over millions and billions and trillions fo years is just an insane amount of time that hopefully makes the impossible possible...

Argument from personal incredulity fallacy.

(20-08-2015 05:14 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  Evolutionists still think they are going to find some substance to validate their theory. Its just faith, hope and love for their innate god.

It has been found.

Your active refusal to accept it does not change this.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
[+] 2 users Like Unbeliever's post
20-08-2015, 05:24 PM
Responders, if you are of the evolution religion, consider posting your statements of belief, and more than mere one liners. As those one liners are a sure sign of your mental depth rather than your mental ascent via pure luck and chance on the wings of the evolutionary god.
20-08-2015, 05:30 PM
(20-08-2015 05:24 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  Responders, if you are of the evolution religion, consider posting your statements of belief, and more than mere one liners. As those one liners are a sure sign of your mental depth rather than your mental ascent via pure luck and chance on the wings of the evolutionary god.

You may wish to actually read what was posted.

If you don't want one-line responses, post something that requires more than one line to refute. It shouldn't be hard, if evolution is really so unsupported.

[+] 3 users Like Unbeliever's post
20-08-2015, 05:31 PM
(20-08-2015 05:24 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  Responders, if you are of the evolution religion, consider posting your statements of belief, and more than mere one liners. As those one liners are a sure sign of your mental depth rather than your mental ascent via pure luck and chance on the wings of the evolutionary god.

Or one liners might be a sure sign of tedium.

But very well (yawn) I'll ask my pals at The Holy Church of Evolutionary Atheism if they are interested in joining the discussion.

Drinking Beverage

[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post