Evolution is a psuedoscience, myth, and simply just a religion

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-08-2015, 10:50 PM
RE: Evolution is a psuedoscience, myth, and simply just a religion
Instead of blaming on the evloutionists ,knowing about Genetics will provide u the evidence that you have asked for !!!!!!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-08-2015, 01:27 AM
(21-08-2015 09:40 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  
(21-08-2015 09:01 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Son trust me...you do NOT want me to get back to you. How about you write a sentence that don't contain more errors than words and then get back to me. Or you could go get an education or, baring that, engage in a intimate sexual relationship with your own eye socket.

"...write a sentence that don't contain more errors than words..." Laughat

You kill me. Laugh out load

And:
(21-08-2015 09:01 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  ... baring that, engage in a intimate sexual relationship with your own eye socket.

Baring what? Shocking

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
22-08-2015, 08:42 AM
(21-08-2015 10:50 PM)cooljayanthan Wrote:  Instead of blaming on the evloutionists ,knowing about Genetics will provide u the evidence that you have asked for !!!!!!

Genetics os a science created by the Lord from the Beginning, all sciences and all laws and all matter was created by design and by the Creator. And its evidence always has the fingerprints of the Creator thereon and therein.

I thought Id better respond to your very first post... Bro

Onward Christian Soldiers

Or HERE

I should say Onward Moral Soldiers...as athiests can be moral if they have love and want to help their fellow man.
22-08-2015, 08:47 AM
(22-08-2015 08:42 AM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  
(21-08-2015 10:50 PM)cooljayanthan Wrote:  Instead of blaming on the evloutionists ,knowing about Genetics will provide u the evidence that you have asked for !!!!!!

Genetics os a science created by the Lord from the Beginning, all sciences and all laws and all matter was created by design and by the Creator. And its evidence always has the fingerprints of the Creator thereon and therein.

Or HERE

I should say Onward Moral Soldiers...as athiests can be moral if they have love and want to help their fellow man.

What do you know about morals? Lets ponder why only .07 percent of US prisoners are non-religious, and 70+ percent are christian Consider

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post
22-08-2015, 09:03 AM
(22-08-2015 08:47 AM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  
(22-08-2015 08:42 AM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  Genetics os a science created by the Lord from the Beginning, all sciences and all laws and all matter was created by design and by the Creator. And its evidence always has the fingerprints of the Creator thereon and therein.

Or HERE

What do you know about morals? Lets ponder why only .07 percent of US prisoners are non-religious, and 70+ percent are christian Consider

Most prisoners are there because of poverty, the rich hardly ever go to jail even though they commit the majority of crimes. Many prisoners are there because of drugs, which the rich want them to have, as the rich make money on drug dealing, it also keeps them subdued and lethargic and on the brink.

The word Christian is just used as a very broad term and does not indicate a true belief system. Most labels are for the shallow, as they love labels and pigeon holing. There is a huge difference between Christians and Churchies, the churchies as per usual and throughout history battle Christians endlessly.

SEE Jesus thread HERE

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...em-because

But lets get back to the topic and stick to the topic.

This thread is about the myth of Evolution, as it mists arise and are breathed in, by the unaware
22-08-2015, 09:09 AM
(22-08-2015 09:03 AM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  This thread is about the myth of Evolution

Not a myth, has been proven successfully many times by scientists around the world. Plenty of evidence to support it. Only a myth in your mind because your brainwashed to believe in fairy tales.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
22-08-2015, 09:20 AM
(22-08-2015 09:03 AM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  This thread is about the myth of Evolution, as it mists arise and are breathed in, by the unaware

So we absolutely have to get on topic, yet you absolutely refuse to engage with the topic when given evidence of it? Dodgy
22-08-2015, 09:32 AM
Heres more evidence against the myth of evolution...

Evolution is a 'BIG LIE'

All the following letter was sent in by a Christian friend see credits in the end and was NOT written by myself, except
for this first paragraph, and yet I totally agree with its contents scientifically and spiritually.. Why because it totally
destroys the myth of Evolution, for all Creation was made by the Creator (Jesus) which can be proven by science and seen
through design according to reason and logic and all fields of science rather than theories.and Evolution, the Biggest Lie
ever told. If you want other proofs and my writings, please hyperlink to Creation versus Evolution. Thanks and enjoy the
truth of Creation rather than the Lie of Evolution. . . . . . . . . David Jay Jordan .... B.Sc.
Evolution is a total LIE scientifically because there is absolutely no evidence to back it up. Hence it is a religion forced
upon students. and religiously believed even by those that haven't studied Science. Yet because the BIGGER the lie is,
and evolution is a BIG LIE, then the more people are apt to believe it, because they can't possibly believe you would dare
to tell such a big lie unless it was the truth!.. SO THE DEVIL WAS SMART WITH EVOLUTION. HE TOLD THE BIG
LIE: "In the beginning, God didn't create the Heavens and the Earth; it just happened by some kind of a big accident,
forces working on the materials, and blah, blah, blah. Therefore, man is merely a beast who evolved from lower forms of
beasts over millions of years, from one species to another, and life originated itself spontaneously from chemicals!"

THIS DOCTRINE OF DELUSION HAS BECOME THE GENERAL THEME OF MODERN SO-CALLED SCIENCE, and is
therefore no longer true science, but pure, imaginary, evolutionary bunk! Evolution is now referred to as the "great
principle" of biology. But a principle, according to the dictionary, is a foundation truth, or fact, the basis of other truths.
And if you know anything about evolution at all, you know it has never been proven to be either a truth or a fact, much
less the foundation or the basis of other truths.

Now when I'm talking about evolution, I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT OR MINIMIZING THE TRUE SCIENCE OF TRUE
BIOLOGY, which can be proven--how plants grow and animals propagate and multiply and so on. I'm talking about a wild,
fictitious fairytale of imagination which they have never come close to proving!. THERE IS NO PROOF FOR
EVOLUTION! It has to be believed, therefore it's a faith, therefore it's a religion! So they're teaching a new compulsory
religion in today's hallowed halls of higher learning. Even the great high priest and founding father of this new false
faith, Charles Darwin himself, confessed that "the belief (note the emphasis on belief) in natural selection (evolution)
must at present be grounded entirely on general considerations. ... When we descend to details, WE CAN PROVE THAT
NO ONE SPECIES HAS CHANGED ... NOR CAN WE PROVE THAT THE SUPPOSED CHANGES ARE BENEFICIAL,
which is the groundwork of the theory."

Darwin's ardent apostle and dedicated disciple, Thomas Henry Huxley, likewise admitted that his own opinion was NOT
grounded on any true scientific facts or evidence, but was more of a "religious" expression: "I beg you once more to
recollect that I have no right to call my opinion anything but AN ACT OF PHILOSOPHICAL FAITH.". SO EVOLUTION
IS REALLY A RELIGION OF UNBELIEF IN GOD. And that's its whole purpose; To eliminate faith in God and to foster
the false doctrine of devils that the creation created itself and God had nothing to do with it, so there doesn't need to be a
God--it could have happened without Him!

(Excerpt from ....http://www.davidjayjordan.com/EvolutionisaBIGLIE.html )

Its ten pages though with hyperlinks.... if you have a question just ask..... if you have the elusive missing link just take a pic and show it, if you have any evidence for evolution as a fact and not as a theory.... be the FIRST to have found it, and get due credit for your digging)
22-08-2015, 09:37 AM
(22-08-2015 09:32 AM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  Heres more evidence against the myth of evolution...

Bet you a dollar.

(22-08-2015 09:32 AM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  Evolution is a total LIE scientifically because there is absolutely no evidence to back it up.

Wrong. Proven to be wrong multiple times in this very thread. Repeated anyway, because you are a rather silly man.

(22-08-2015 09:32 AM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  Therefore, man is merely a beast who evolved from lower forms of beasts over millions of years, from one species to another, and life originated itself spontaneously from chemicals!"

Evolution and abiogenesis are completely unrelated theories.

(22-08-2015 09:32 AM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  Even the great high priest and founding father of this new false faith, Charles Darwin himself, confessed

...something completely irrelevant, even assuming that you haven't simply quote-mined something out of context, since modern evolutionary theory has little to do with Darwin's original ideas.

(22-08-2015 09:32 AM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  if you have a question just ask...

Where is the evidence against evolution that you promised us?

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
[+] 1 user Likes Unbeliever's post
22-08-2015, 09:48 AM
Evolution and abiogenesis are related theories, but they're not the same, and are not dependent upon one another. I'm sure that's what you meant to say, but in the interest of intellectual honesty, and all that. Tongue

Holy crap is that "letter" a lot to read for a lot of nothing. How can you make nothing into that many words?!

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post