Evolution is a psuedoscience, myth, and simply just a religion

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-08-2015, 11:27 AM
RE: Evolution is a psuedoscience, myth, and simply just a religion
It's honestly a waste of time, he is not here to debate or learn, he is here to spread and preach his BS.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
22-08-2015, 11:29 AM
(22-08-2015 11:27 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  It's honestly a waste of time, he is not here to debate or learn, he is here to spread and preach his BS.

I don't know - Gilgamesh seems to like him. What a lucky guy. Thumbsup

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
22-08-2015, 11:31 AM
(22-08-2015 11:29 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(22-08-2015 11:27 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  It's honestly a waste of time, he is not here to debate or learn, he is here to spread and preach his BS.

I don't know - Gilgamesh seems to like him. What a lucky guy. Thumbsup

Well good, they can go run off into a field of roses hand in hand and never come back here.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
22-08-2015, 11:32 AM
(22-08-2015 11:31 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(22-08-2015 11:29 AM)Anjele Wrote:  I don't know - Gilgamesh seems to like him. What a lucky guy. Thumbsup

Well good, they can go run off into a field of roses hand in hand and never come back here.

We can hope.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
22-08-2015, 11:48 AM
(22-08-2015 11:29 AM)Anjele Wrote:  I don't know - Gilgamesh seems to like him. What a lucky guy. Thumbsup

I don't.

What you are doing here is exercising the psychological process where in you tell people a person whom you dislike is associated with a person they don't like, so as to cause them to, by proxy, not like either.

This is middleschool behavior. You are an old hag with the mindset of a middleschooler.
22-08-2015, 12:00 PM
(22-08-2015 11:48 AM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  

I don't.

What you are doing here is exercising the psychological process where in you tell people a person whom you dislike is associated with a person they don't like, so as to cause them to, by proxy, not like either.

This is middleschool behavior. You are an old hag with the mindset of a middleschooler.

You sweet talker, you. Blush

22-08-2015, 01:55 PM

I don't.

Yes it is childish intimidation. It is subjective pressure and name calling rather than objective mature thinking.

Real people differ on all sorts of issues, but not simply because of social pressure.
22-08-2015, 01:57 PM

I don't.

Yes it is childish intimidation. It is subjective pressure and name calling rather than objective mature thinking.

Real people differ on all sorts of issues, but not simply because of social pressure. religious group pressure, or board pressure, or mob mentality.
22-08-2015, 01:58 PM
(22-08-2015 01:55 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  Yes it is childish intimidation. It is subjective pressure and name calling rather than objective mature thinking.

Of course. You're right. Presenting definitive examples of transitional forms, pointing out the errors in your reasoning, and showing you the evidence in favor of evolutionary theory is nothing but name-calling.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
[+] 1 user Likes Unbeliever's post
22-08-2015, 01:58 PM
This topic has been proven, so let me move on, referring to this principle of evolution being a myth and a religion in upcoming threads. Thanks for the confirmations above...

Yours truly

IHS

David